Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FRUITS BASKET WITH MY LOVE LAYLA

2 posters

Go down

FRUITS BASKET WITH MY LOVE LAYLA Empty FRUITS BASKET WITH MY LOVE LAYLA

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Wed May 30, 2012 9:00 am

//getting profiles.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
you think you fancy, huh? [admin]

Back to top Go down

FRUITS BASKET WITH MY LOVE LAYLA Empty Re: FRUITS BASKET WITH MY LOVE LAYLA

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Wed May 30, 2012 9:07 am

Vane
Year of the tiger
FRUITS BASKET WITH MY LOVE LAYLA 424047

Mitsuko
FRUITS BASKET WITH MY LOVE LAYLA 66265
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Wed May 30, 2012 9:18 am

Tabari Rin
Year of the Cat (can i be like Kyo <3) If not then Year of the Dog
FRUITS BASKET WITH MY LOVE LAYLA RedHead-1

Jasey Jitsune Rae
FRUITS BASKET WITH MY LOVE LAYLA 74044-1600x1200-signal+heart-girl-short+hair-blue+eyes-blue+hair-skirt
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Wed May 30, 2012 9:24 am

Oh hell yes you can be like Kyo.I love his character so much <3
You start this one.
Shall it be from the girl's leaving for school?I think it goes from then to her seeing the eggs with the zodiac signs and go from there?
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Wed May 30, 2012 7:36 pm

Sounds good to me!

Jasey smiled at herself in the mirror and made a few ridiculous faces. It was just something she and her mother used to do.She grabbed her bag and crawled out of the small tent she called a home. She could feel the bright sun fresh and warm on her shoulders. She came up to see a house. It wasnt too big but it was nice. She walked up to the front porch. "Oh, what cute little eggs." she said looking at the small painted zodiac animals.

Tabari was so angry he kicked a hole in the wall. How come that stupid rat always got everything. Well he was back now. and he was going to use that rat for a shoe rag. How dare he just up and leave the sohma house.WEll he had done the same thing but it didnt matter. He had left to train. That stupid rat left because he was scared.
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Wed May 30, 2012 7:43 pm

Ooc-quick question.Do you want the girls to come seperatly and not know each other or what?I forgot to ask yesterday.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Wed May 30, 2012 7:57 pm

hmmmm, Seperately.
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Thu May 31, 2012 12:05 am

Ooc-okie dokie.
Ic
Mitsuko grabbed her school bag and slipped the picture of her and her mother into the bag.She smiled slightly before leaving the tent which was her temporary home.As she was walking she spotted a house and a girl.She didn't know people lived out there.She cautiously walked up there and spotted thd eggs,smiling at how cute they were.

Vane heard voices outside and dismisse his elder cousins curiousity,saying he would go outside and check on it.He opened the door and peered outside,seeing two girls.He was surprised that they were there and how they happened to get there."May I help you?"He asked as he stepped outside.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Thu May 31, 2012 12:08 am

ooc: so are they together or separate...im slightly confused by your post...
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Thu May 31, 2012 12:22 am

No wait...I'm still confused...
So you want like...SEPARATE SEPARATE...When they don't interact at all,our boys/girls never meet but there in the same family yeah?
T_T
I guess I should specify my definition of 'separate' better...If so I shall edit my post.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Thu May 31, 2012 2:52 am

._. im utterly confused...... Im just gonna go with it and hope were mostly on the same page....

Tabari slammed through the front door of the little house. "Vane i know you guys are here!" he growled storming through the house. He hoped hed find them soon. The sooner they were found the sooner he could make them pay.

"Sorry i was just looking at the little eggs. Theyre so cute!" Jasey said standing up from where she was crouching. She brushed her dark hair from her face. "Im Jasey Jitsune Rae." she said holding out her hand for him to shake it. she looked around him through the door hearing someone yelling inside the house.
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Thu May 31, 2012 3:20 am

Ooc-no idea what i should write for my girl.SCREW IT.SHE CAN JUST BE WATCHING THEM CURIOUSLY FROM A LITTLE BIT AWAY UNTIL I FEEL LIKE LETTING THEM KNOW SHE'S THERE.GOOD?GOOD!

Vane sighed as he heard yelling from inside the house.He decided not to respond to the voice,to Tabari."I am Vane,I believe I go to your school."He said,shaking her hand with a small smile on his face."You know what all the eggs have in common right?Even though they are all different animals."
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Ooc-no idea what i should write for my girl.SCREW IT.SHE CAN JUST BE WATCHING THEM CURIOUSLY FROM A LITTLE BIT AWAY UNTIL I FEEL LIKE LETTING THEM KNOW SHE'S THERE.GOOD?GOOD!

Vane sighed as he heard yelling from inside the house.He decided not to respond to the voice,to Tabari."I am Vane,I believe I go to your school."He said,shaking her hand with a small smile on his face."You know what all the eggs have in common right?Even though they are all different animals."
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Thu May 31, 2012 3:40 am

"Ther from the zodiac!" Jasey said excitedly, she looked down at them again. "But wheres the cat?" she asked. The cat even though it wasnt really part of the zodiac it had always been her favorite. She was born under the year of the dog but shed always wanted to be a cat. When she was younger she used to swear she was one.
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Thu May 31, 2012 3:42 am

Tabari broke through the back door, "Vane! There you are!" He growled and jumped onto him. He grunted whenever Vane had simply stepped aside.He stood up and brshed the dirt off of him. "Why did you leave me?! Why did you choose that stupid rat yoite over me!?" he yelled storming back over to him.
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Thu May 31, 2012 3:56 am

"I didn't choose anyone over anyone."Vane replied calmly.Tabari and him usually got along well,considering he usually fought with everyone else.Since he was the tiger and his cousin the cat,he assumed that had something to do with that."I didn't like the family house,I found it time to leave,they do not need me there and I visit...Occasionly.Last I heard you left yourself as well,is that correct?"

Mitsuko had beem stepping closer.She was standing behind the girl now,studying the eggs herself."Yes,they are."She said softly with a smile before she looked over at the two boys.They seemed too indepth with their conversatiom that they didn't notice her presance.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Thu May 31, 2012 7:52 am

"im Jasey," Jasey said holding out her hand to the girl.She gave her a small smile. "Do you know them?" she asked pointing at the two boys.

"I left to train! You abandoned me! Even worse you took HIM with you!" Tabari said pointing to another boy who had appeared in the doorway. He had soft blonde hair that stuck up in odd places. "yoite!" He growled leaping over Vane and tackling The other boy back into the house.
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Thu May 31, 2012 8:25 am

"No idea...I just...I saw you three-er-I suppose four now and I came over,I was curious."Mitsuko said as she shook her hand."My name is Mitsuko."She said,looking strangely at the three boys."What is going on?"

Vane sighed in a tiresome manner as he pulled the two boys apart."Do I have to be the mature one?We have guests,can this wait until later?"He asked the two as he smiled apologetically at the girls."I didn't take him,he followed me.It's as simple as that.You could have come along though,no one was holding you back or stopping you from coming.At least I wasn't."
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Thu May 31, 2012 8:41 am

Tabari crossed his arms. "Why are they here anyways? Two more of your little "Fans"" he said with a bit of a growl. He couldnt stand any of the others. They were all stuck up.

Jasey soon recognized who they all were. Shed seen them around at school, well Yoite and Vane at least. But shed seen The other one on a few magazines. He was apparently a big music prodigy.
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Thu May 31, 2012 8:49 am

Mitsuko glared at him.Sure,Vane and Yoite were both very popular at school but she wasn't one of their stalkers."I wasn't the one who found out where they lived just to fight them now did I?"She retorted,she had a big mouth on her and didn't care who she was talking to like that.

Vane sighed and shook his head."I do not know why they are here but I assure you they aren't fans.They do go to our school though."
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Thu May 31, 2012 8:55 am

"Im Jasey Jitsune Rae." She said holding out her hand for Tabari to shake. She awkwardly put it down when he didnt only to have it scooped up by yoite. "Im Yoite excuse his horrible manners. He doesnt believe in civilization." he shot Tabari a wicked glance from the corner of his eye.

Tabari growled a bit jealously but instead grabbed Mitsukos hand and shook it. "Im Tabari pleased to meet you." He tried to smile but it came out a little strained. He shoved Yoite out of the way and in turn shook Jaseys hand.
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Thu May 31, 2012 9:01 am

"Yoite...Tabari...Both of you stop that.Do I always have to be the responsible one?"Vane asked sighing quietly as he shook both of their hands."It's a pleasure to meet both of you officially.Not to be rude but may I ask how you found yourselves to be here?"

Mitsuko looked at Tabari in confusion as she reached out to shake Yoite's hand.Why all of a sudden was he trying to be...Polite,or even possibly nice?She bit her lip and looked at Jasey."Um...I'm sure Jasey would like to explain first."She said looking down at the ground,ashamed of her own story.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down