Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm looking to do a RP based off Ouran HSHC or Fruits Basket

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I'm looking to do a RP based off Ouran HSHC or Fruits Basket Empty I'm looking to do a RP based off Ouran HSHC or Fruits Basket

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Wed May 30, 2012 6:26 am

The title says it all.If you don't know what that is I have the plots typed up...Please someone,anyone,rp with me?
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
you think you fancy, huh? [admin]

Back to top Go down

I'm looking to do a RP based off Ouran HSHC or Fruits Basket Empty Re: I'm looking to do a RP based off Ouran HSHC or Fruits Basket

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Wed May 30, 2012 8:37 am

MEEEEEEEE!!!! <3
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

I'm looking to do a RP based off Ouran HSHC or Fruits Basket Empty Re: I'm looking to do a RP based off Ouran HSHC or Fruits Basket

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Wed May 30, 2012 8:42 am

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY <3
Which one? :3
(I would prefer OHSHC but I love fruits basket too)
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Wed May 30, 2012 8:57 am

Hmmmmmm ........ I love them both so muchhhhh Can we do both? Or would that be to much? :D
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Wed May 30, 2012 8:59 am

:O
O:
OF COURSE NOT!
I LOVE YOU FOR SAYING THAT <3
This shall be the OHSHC thread and I'll go make the fruits basket thread!!!
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Wed May 30, 2012 9:04 am

Kyo Akio
Second year
I'm looking to do a RP based off Ouran HSHC or Fruits Basket Blondavatar

Mitsuko Kisato
First year
(just picture with short hair)
I'm looking to do a RP based off Ouran HSHC or Fruits Basket 56bbe96a7e0e80423b3988dd050515da3ce27e25
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Wed May 30, 2012 9:14 am

Tabri Rin
third year
I'm looking to do a RP based off Ouran HSHC or Fruits Basket Anime-Guy27

Jitsune Hikatsuro
First Year
I'm looking to do a RP based off Ouran HSHC or Fruits Basket Anime-girl-4.jpg+w%253D480%2526h%253D1024
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Wed May 30, 2012 9:16 am

If you give me a setting I'll start :3
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Wed May 30, 2012 9:19 am

Might as well start at the beginning when she breaks the vase haha (sadly i have to go for tonight but ill reply in the morning)
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Wed May 30, 2012 9:25 am

Tis fine.I'll post in a minute but since you're getting off right now I can take as long as I want >{:{D
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Wed May 30, 2012 9:34 am

(I was thinking it would make sense if the girls were friends yeah?Yeah. x])
~~~
Mitsuko crumbled when she ran into the vase stand,she didn't mean to break it.They kept advancing on her and kept trying to talk to her and kept saying things that made her blood boiled and frankly crept her out.Like thinking she was a he and was gay for that matter.She had a large sweatshirt on and a baseball cap.She looked at the vase and then at her friend Jitsune miserably."I-I'm so sorry.I-I can pay you back."She mumbled,starting to sweep the shards into the pile,using her sleeves so she wouldn't get a cut on her hand.

Kyo looked at the honor student rather amused.He was a commoner,he wouldn't be able to pay for that with money he had.It was simply too much and if he had that money,well,then he and his friend wouldn't be commoners now would they?"We were planning on auctioning that vase.The bidding was supposed to start at eight million yen."He told them simply,knowing there was no way they could come up with that money any time soon.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Wed May 30, 2012 7:27 pm

Jitsune swallowed a bit in her mouth. Why couldnt things just be simple? It wasnt her fault all her clothes fit too loosely and her boobs werent big enough to e recognized. How could they even think she was a boy? Well she had her cut short of course but so did alot of other girls. "Im sorry about your vase! Is there anything we can do? I know we cant pay for it but maybe we can work it off! We can do your homework or something!" she blathered trying to patch things up quickly.

Tabari gave a flip of his black hair and swaggered over to them. "Oh Kyo what have we here?" His voice was smooth and deep. "Here let me help you with that." He bent down and scooped up all the glass into his hand. he tossed them in a bowl. "See still a very beautiful decoration!" He laughed. There was a bit of blood trickling down his hand. "Oh dear, looks like ive been hurt." He over dramaticised.
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Wed May 30, 2012 7:39 pm

Mitsukmn glared at the boy,glancing down at his cut."I would hardly call your hand cut."She muttered,starting to feel aggravated.She did not look like a boy,neither of them did.She wanted to scream at them that they were dimwits but she stayed silent."Yes,we can work it off."She said cooly as she glared at the two boys.

Zane felt the corners of his mouth twitch,starting to form a smirk.This was going to be a fun year,he could already tell."Yes you could work it off but how is the question.Have any ideas Tabari?"He asked his friend,snickering.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Wed May 30, 2012 7:56 pm

"Let them be hosts! Theyre cute! The girls will love them! Especially if they throw in a bit of that romantic flair they have for each other!" Tabari Smiled almost wickedly. "The girls will go crazy. Dont you think thats a fabulous idea?" He practically skipped over to them.

Jitsune was completely taken aback. These guys seriously thought they were boys, and that they were gay. She thought they had only been joking! "Mitsuko," Jitsune mumbled trying to motion her to run but her friend wasnt paying any attention to her. She seemed to be in her own state of shock.
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Wed May 30, 2012 11:51 pm

As soon as Mitsuko recovered from the shock she glared at the boy."I do not like my friend like that you idiot!"She growled,wanting to strangle him."What is a stupid host anyways?"She asked,her curiosity getthng the better of her.

"What a wonderful idea...Yes,they just need a bit of cleaning up."Kyo said,examing the two carefully.He chuckled at the boys question,what was a host.He decided that he would just let him find out on his own."You'll figure that out soon enough."
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Wed May 30, 2012 11:52 pm

As soon as Mitsuko recovered from the shock she glared at the boy."I do not like my friend like that you idiot!"She growled,wanting to strangle him."What is a stupid host anyways?"She asked,her curiosity getthng the better of her.

"What a wonderful idea...Yes,they just need a bit of cleaning up."Kyo said,examing the two carefully.He chuckled at the boys question,what was a host.He decided that he would just let him find out on his own."You'll figure that out soon enough."
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Thu May 31, 2012 12:01 am

"You dont have to actually like him! Just act like it!" Tabari seemed to gush. "You two are going to be great! Now the showers are back there. Put these on when your finished washing up!" He shoved two matching suits into Jitsunes arms with a smile and started pushing them in the direction of the shower.

Jitsune started to say something but instead allowed to be shoved away. "Lets just go with it theres not much else we can do!" She nearly tripped as she was shoved into the dark room. She searched around for a light switch and turned it on.

WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Thu May 31, 2012 12:21 am

"Why would I do that?"Mitsuko asked rolling her eyes as she was pushed into the room with her friend."Okay,okay,we get it.We shower and freshen up and then we go back out there.Now get out."She told him,pointing to the door,crossing her arms.

Kyo walked after his friend,leaning on the doorway,clueless as to why it mattered if they were int ere or not.He shrugged his shoulders and grabbed Tabari's arm."Hurry,we open soon."He told them,dragging his friend out of the room.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Thu May 31, 2012 2:48 am

Tabari looked a little Surprised. "they must be shy." He said elbowing Kyo. He skipped out of the room and flounced onto the couch.He acted almost like a child with his fun personality. He smiled at Kyo, "This is going to be the most fun ive had in a while."

Jitsune showered quickly not wanting anyone to walk in on her. She threw on the suit her hair still slightly damp. She quickly finishes drying it and practically ran out of the shower. The entire outfit was loose on her, just like everything else she wore.
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Thu May 31, 2012 3:08 am

Mitsuko showered and put on the clothes after they dried.They were tight enough to not look bad but loose enough to not show anything.She messed with her hair before exiting,deciding that she looked good in the uniform.

"That is true."Kyo grinned as he turned to see the two coming."See?They just needed some cleaning up.So,today and the rest of the days you are here,you two will be hosts.You will act gay for each other.We'll let you have a few of our customers so you two can start off."
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Thu May 31, 2012 3:38 am

Tabari gave them a quick look over before srtiding over. He loosened Jitsunes tie and un buttoned the first two buttons. he also ruffled her hair a bit. "There." he looked at Mitsuko. "Dont be so uptight, slouch a bit." he said jerking at the uniform a bit so it was slightly rumpled. "Now they look the part." He said proudly.

Jitsune felt a little uncomfortable."Mitsuko are you sure this is a good idea?" She asked tugging on her sleeve. She tried to push down her habbit of biting just the tip of her index finger.It was a bit girly. But without even realizing it shed been doing it the whole time.
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Thu May 31, 2012 3:47 am

"I'll do something to you that makes you slouch if you don't shut your mouth."Mitsuko growled.She wrapped am arm gently around her friend,trying to calm her after noticing how nervous she was."Just go along with it,that is what you said.We'll be fine."She said in a soothing voice.

"Testy that one is."Kyo said under his breath."And perfect,do stuff like that!Girls always fall for that kind of thing.And you are so...Good at acting feminine that it just makes it better!"
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Thu May 31, 2012 7:40 am

"Oh look! Here come the girls!" Tabari said happily waltzing over to the door. "Welcome ladies, To the Host club!" He bowed and took the hand of two or three of the girls. "You will be the first ones to experience The company of our newest hosts!" He led them over to Jitsune and Mitsukos "Showtime." he whispered smiling.

Jitsune swallowed a bit."H-hello." she blushed a bit. Shed always been shy around new people. "Im Jitsune. This is Mitsuko." She looked up through her bangs. These girls were really buying it. "Oh hes so adoreable!" he heard one of them squeal before she attacked him in a hug.
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Thu May 31, 2012 8:22 am

Mitsuko smiled and looked at the girl."Hello there."He said smiling a gentle smile at one,brushing a strand hair from her face,brushing her cheek with his fingers.She looked at her friend,trying to put on a jealous look.They were supposed to act gay,but it was so hard to act sometimes.

Kyo studied them after welcoming his guests,pulling a few of them into his arms."Come,let's go sit."He said in a charming voice,grabbing their hands and leading him to their usual section.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Thu May 31, 2012 8:31 am

Tabari sat with his usual customers chatting and smiling.

Jitsune realized it looked like shed be the one to do the work here. She put on a shy look and lightly gripped the front of Mitsukos suit pulling her close to her. "Oh Mitsuko. Im so shy." she took a second to blush. "Youre such a better speaker than i am."
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next