Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is based off of Ouran High School Host Club

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

This is based off of Ouran High School Host Club Empty This is based off of Ouran High School Host Club

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Sat May 05, 2012 7:23 am

...Yeah, I don't think it's that great...

Girls: You got accepted to a nice school, a much nicer school then you would have been going to. You are wandering around the castle and break something important and a few other students catch you and they know who you are, they just don't know you're a girl. You either have your hair worn short or under a hat or something and your clothes are so big they would never guess, and you never corrected them. They say the only way to repay them for paying for what you broke is to join their club so, you do. You didn't realize it was a host club though, a club that's main goal is really only to flirt with girl. Even if they say it's to 'make the girl happy', it just seems like flirting to you. The only problem is: They don't know your a girl, and they're bound to find out sometime.

Guys: You are rich and well respected at the high school you go to. You are in a host club, a club one of you founded to please the girls, and basically that is all. You meet someone, a new person, who broke something and you said you will help pay for it, but they have to join the club. They hesitantly accept but when they found out what the club was you could tell they were uncertain. Something strange is going on, and you are going to find out one way or another.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
you think you fancy, huh? [admin]

Back to top Go down

This is based off of Ouran High School Host Club Empty Re: This is based off of Ouran High School Host Club

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Sat May 05, 2012 7:37 am

Just in case anyone joins when I'm off...
Profiles
~
Kyo Sato
Second year
This is based off of Ouran High School Host Club Blondavatar

Mitsuko Akito
First Year
I wear a baseball cap, always

This is based off of Ouran High School Host Club T130658906376613697c015618393edb9c1d03c732dbe

Yuki Siguru
Third year.
description-Tall,broad shoulders,shaggy black hair,dark blue eyes.

Last edited by Mrs.Fred_Weasley on Sun May 06, 2012 3:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

This is based off of Ouran High School Host Club Empty Re: This is based off of Ouran High School Host Club

Post  fangluv1089 Sat May 05, 2012 11:47 pm

haden kuchiki
1'st year
generally I have my hoodie on and around my head and face
This is based off of Ouran High School Host Club Anime_tooti_hoodie_by_tootimusic-d4e2do4

Sebastian Phantomhive
1'st year
Come on I know you want me
This is based off of Ouran High School Host Club Ciel_Phantomhive_by_SunaJashin
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Sun May 06, 2012 12:00 am

that okay?
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Sun May 06, 2012 12:06 am

Yes it is,thank you for joining!(:
I doubt anyone else will so do you just want to turn this into a one on one?
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Sun May 06, 2012 12:49 am

sure sorry I was out for a bit
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Sun May 06, 2012 1:02 am

It's fine.
For the setting...
I'm not exactly sure.
I was thinking the girls could be friends who both got accepted and they both were responsible for breaking the vase. (In the show they broke this vase that cost eight million yen...I'm not sure if you've read/ seen it.)
We could start from there or if you have a better suggestion...?
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Sun May 06, 2012 1:18 am

up to you and yeah I have watched the anime about 8 times lol whenever u wanna start is up to you
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Sun May 06, 2012 1:25 am

Ah I just finished it today <3
I love Hikaru and Karu the most.
Can we start from there?
And can you please start?(I hate starting)
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Sun May 06, 2012 1:26 am

Sadly enough I cant remember how it ended or did you want me starting with the girls breaking the whatever it is?
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Sun May 06, 2012 1:36 am

Breaking the whatever.
It ended with Kyoyu and Tamaki's fathers arguing about who Haruhi is going to marry but at the ouran fair her and Tamaki were dancing (:
It was really cute.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Sun May 06, 2012 1:47 am

oh yeah alrigh kk

"Okay so where do we go?" Haden muttered looking at a school map and muttering to herself. At the moment her hair was tied up anto a strict bun on the back of her head, her baggy hoodie covered most of her head and she hadn't put on any makeup.
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Sun May 06, 2012 1:50 am

I might add some drama and have haden with a boyfriend and a abusive relationship that could make things juicy later what say ye?
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Sun May 06, 2012 1:55 am

ooc-That would be interesting.I'll have to think of something for Mitsuko.
ic
Mitsuko had a black baggy sweatshirt on witb a matching baseball cap."I have no idea.This school is so much bigger then our middle school."She answered walking down the long empty hallway."A music room,let's see if anyone is in there?"She suggested,her hand resting on the door handle.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Sun May 06, 2012 1:59 am

Haden nodded and tucked the map into her pocket and motioned for her to open the door. She liked music to see would like to see the music room
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Sun May 06, 2012 2:00 am

we may need to make other men for the club
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Sun May 06, 2012 2:16 am

ooc-We can each make one more who are just...There?Like they interact too but they aren't one of the main ones?
ic
Mitsuko opened the door and stepped inside,looking around.She frowned slightly as she looked around.It didn't look like a music room,there was no instruments in there so she grew rather confused."Did I read the sign correctly?"She askec Haden as she started walking around the spacious room.

ooc-I was thinking Mitsuko could secretly be rich but no one knows about,not even Haden, because she stays with her aunt and uncle instead of living on the family estate?
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Sun May 06, 2012 2:23 am

Says music room."Haden said and followed her quietly for some odd reason the room was decorated like an ancient kingdom or palace"If it is they decorate nicely." She muttered and followed Mitsuko"Mitsy maybe we should go ask for directions?" Haden asked she didn't like to get lost

Okay
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Sun May 06, 2012 2:32 am

ooc-I'm going to add another guy in my profiles.
Ic
"Hello?Is there anyone here?"Mitsuko asked as she kept walking,glancing back at Haden."We already are lost,I'm trying to make sure there's no one hiding...Or somewhere in the back,or something.If no one answers soon we can go look for someone somewhere else."
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Sun May 06, 2012 2:39 am

Haden nodded biting her lip and going to look around a different part of the room.

KK replies will be short because I am watching a movie
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Sun May 06, 2012 2:49 am

ooc-Okay.I think the host members come in,scare the girls,and then they break it?
ic
"Ooh,Haden,come,look at this!"Mitsuko told her friend,staring admirably at the beautiful,crystal blue,vase.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Sun May 06, 2012 2:57 am

good enough for me

Haden nodded and walked over to examine the vase over mitsy's shoulder it gleamed lighty in the light from the room
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Sun May 06, 2012 3:07 am

Mitsuko traced a finger down the side of it and sighed."In a normal music room you wouldn't see this.Of course we didn't go to a rich school like this."

Kyo was with the other members,it was about time for the host club to open.He opened the doors and saw two others in there,they must be the new commoner students."Hello there gentlemen!"He grinned.

Yuki trailed in behind Kyo and raised an eyebrow lazily."Hello."He said studying the two 'gentlemen' even from behind he wasn't so sure. He needed a closer look at the two of them.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Sun May 06, 2012 3:10 am

Haden used to jumping at sudden male voices let out a yell and jumped without even thinking.

Sebastien gave a slight laugh and the hoodie clad boys yelp and jump
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Sun May 06, 2012 3:23 am

Mitsuko stumbled as Haden jumped behind her.Her stumble caused the vase stand to move which caused the vase to lurch forward off it.She fell to her knees to try and catch it,but she couldn't catch it in time.

Kyo stayed silent as he looked back at Sebastien."Well,what do we do about this?"He asked him.

Yuki stepped inside and walked to the broken vase.He studied the vase and then the two,studying their faces."Hm."He muttered,now even less sure about them being men."Eight million."
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next