Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is based off of Ouran High School Host Club

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

This is based off of Ouran High School Host Club - Page 2 Empty Re: This is based off of Ouran High School Host Club

Post  fangluv1089 Sun May 06, 2012 3:37 am

"I'm so sorry" Haden said bowing her head and trying to figure out how to fix this she didn't have that money and neither did jagger. She lived with her boyfriend since her mother wasn't fit to be with her."I didn't mean to I'm sorry I will pay you back the money. It will take a while but I will." She said about to cry

"Easy there. I mean we can find a way no need to cry." Sebby said with a laugh.
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

This is based off of Ouran High School Host Club - Page 2 Empty Re: This is based off of Ouran High School Host Club

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Sun May 06, 2012 4:09 am

Mitsuko looked at her friend and shook her head."No,no,it's my fault.I can come up with the money,it would just take some time.I have a job.Unlesd,you had something else in mind?"She asked them.

"Well..."Kyo said trailing off as he studied the two."They have potential...It's settled,you will be working off your debt by helping out in our host club."

Yuki saw the two confused looks and sighed."Our host club is for the purpose of entertaining young ladies wno have nothing better to do.They like having someone who will listen and tell them what they want to hear while in a calming enviorment where they can have desserts and tea and such."
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
you think you fancy, huh? [admin]

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Sun May 06, 2012 4:12 am

Haden looked up her eyes watering slightly she assumed it was like a therapy thing so she agreed to it. The could use some girls too.

Sebby nodded and held out his hand to the young man."As of today you will now be our dogs!" He proclaimed cheerfully
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Sun May 06, 2012 4:24 am

Mitsuko didn't like the idea but as of then she didn't have money to give them so she shook his hand."Fine,until we can pay you back."She muttered,still a little weary about agreeing.

Kyo grinned."Wonderful,wonderful.My name is Kyo Sato.I am a second year here and I am the founder of this club,with Sebastien,a first year, and Yuki, a third year, who helped make this a reality.Now Yuki,why don't you get them out of those raggedy clothes,we're opening soon."

"Come with me l-I mean gentlemen."Yuki said turning to go to what basically was their dressing room,they had extra costumes in there.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Sun May 06, 2012 4:25 am

Haden nodded and went to follow after sebby helped her up"Alrigh so what are we wearing? this looks like an incan palace" She muttered to mitsy
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Sun May 06, 2012 4:44 am

gtg headin out for the night byes will continue either later tonight or tomorrow
bye
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Sun May 06, 2012 4:44 am

"You are wearing these uniforms ladies."Yuki mumbled as he pulled two uniforms out."Yes,I realize that these are men uniforms.You see,Seb and Kyo...Are a little slow.You see,they think you are gentlemen as you do dress boyish but your faces gave it away to me.Hosts and their 'dogs' can only be men.Therefore if you want to repay us you will have to pretend.Or,you can be in debt and you'll probably be kicked out of the school,it's your choice.These young ladies mostly come to look,as we are all...They consider us handsome."

Mitsuko looked at him and gaped."You...They...Those idiots think we're guys?"She croaked as she took the uniform from him.

"Yes,and they are idiots but they're also my friends so watch what you say about them.I would suggest wearing your hoodie Miss Haden and your baseball hat Miss Mitsuko."Yuki said calmly.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Sun May 06, 2012 9:30 pm

Haden nodded silently and took the uniform and went to a separated part of the room to get dressed

Sebbby walked around the room and made sure everything was ready for guests humming quietly
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Sun May 06, 2012 9:37 pm

"Come out when you're done changing and fine one of us."Yuki told the two before he walked out of the room,closing the door behind him."They're getting ready."He told the other two as he started helping to prepare.

Kyo grinned and nodded his head."Wonderful,wonderful.It will be do nice to have dogs once again."He said with the wide grin of his.

As Mitsuko changed she thought about what he had just said."Haden,I don't recall giving him our names.Did you?"She asked as she threw her clothes to the side as she put on her uniform shirt.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Sun May 06, 2012 9:41 pm

No we didn't." Haden muttered as she stared at the bruises all over her torso and thanked whatever god that there was that the shirt and pants were long. "Do remember that word travels fast around here." She added as she threw on the outfit quietly

"Yes it will be remember what happened to the last ones? The quit on their first day, I was sad." Sebby said pouting and opening a curtain that over looked the grounds
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Sun May 06, 2012 9:48 pm

"Well yes it does but...Still.The other two didn't call us by our names,nor would they know which of us is which.He kind of scares me..."Mitsuko trailed off as she left the changing room."Haden,I have a feeling these guys won't let me wear my hat and you your hoodie forever...What do we do then?"

"You were both a bit...Harsh on them."Yuki said as he started fixing the tables.

"They couldn't do anything right so we may have...Scolded them.It wasn't that bad.No one should ever quit the Host Club!No one!"Kyo complained as he went to go get the tea cups and plates.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Sun May 06, 2012 9:58 pm

"Uhhhh bald caps?" Haden suggested walking out in the uniform and her hoodie."And I don't think I could go more than a day without make up." She muttered as she looked herself over in the mirror.

"I agree with Kyo! The Host Club is devoted to women and their personal interests not you own we keep others happy and ask for nothing in return but their smiles and if it is a little tough then we suck it up and continue to smile not quit" Sabby said by now he was standing on a chair one foot on a table an arm extended to the ceiling and the other on his chest over his heart
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Sun May 06, 2012 10:07 pm

"Get off of that Seb."Yuki said,ignoring both of their speeches about the Host Club."People have to eat on that table."He continued,as he started placing the plates and cups on the table."We're running out of coffee,we need to send one of the dogs out to get some."

"Oh you look fine."Mitsuko said rolling her eyes."My hair's short enough that if I comb it into the right style I could probably pass for a guy.You...Have really long hair.We need to get out there."

"Oh Yuki,Yuki,Yuki.You don't truly grasp the tragedy of quitting the Host Club."Kyo said,resting a hand on Yuki's shoulder."We will discuss this after we're closed."
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Sun May 06, 2012 10:14 pm

Sebby pouted but climbed down from the table and turned to face the room where the dogs would enter through
Haden nodded and picked up the bag that would hold her clothes for now."I'm not cutting my hair by the way."She muttered
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Sun May 06, 2012 10:22 pm

"I know,we'll have to think of something else for when that happens."Mitsuko muttered as she left the room."I hate these uniforms."She said as she glared at Yuki.

"Yes,well,I think it suits you well Mister Akito."Yuki said as he studied her."It would look much better without your hat though."

"Yes,yes...The hat needs to go,for today I suppose it's okay though.You look like a true Host Club member's dog!It brings tears to my eyes!"Kyo said,his eyes twinkling.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Sun May 06, 2012 10:34 pm

Haden rose an eyebrow and rolled her eyes."Whatever what do we do first?" She asked staying slightly behind mitsy.

"Well you need to go get coffee we are low." Sebby said and began to write down a list
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Sun May 06, 2012 10:49 pm

"One of you need to stay here,to serve our guests."Yuki said as he looked at the time."You better decide now,we open in a few minutes and once we open we'll get packed.Also,here's the money you will need for the supplies."He said holding it out.

"Haden,you go.I can stay here and keep cool and maybe you'll think of a solution to your problem."Mitsuko told her friend as she turned to the boys with a scowl."What do I need to do?"She asked them.

"In the other room there are different cakes and teas.There is a cart in there,put those on the cart and basically serve us and our guests throughout the gathering."Kyo told her."Anything else?"He asked Seb.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Sun May 06, 2012 10:54 pm

"Be a true gentleman while you do it."Sebby said as he watched Haden walk out."You know your friend has a feminine shape."He said when she walked out
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Sun May 06, 2012 10:59 pm

Yuki looked at Seb and scoffed,rolling his eyes."Or you just want him to."He muttered with a smile as he glanced over at Mitsuko."I mean,he is only a first year...You don't have exactly a boyish shape either Sebastien."

Mitsuko let out a sigh of relief when Yuki saved her."Exactly,well,I'm going to go get on that cake and tea and coffee."She said before rushing into their storage room.

"Now that you mention it Seb...They both kind of do,but Yuki has a point too.We're probably just imagining things."Kyo said chirpily as he fixed the rest of the tables.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Sun May 06, 2012 11:02 pm

"I do not."Sebby said holding his hips and looking slightly offended."But I mean she walks like a girl and has more of a hip shape."He muttered

Haden returned a bit later with the ordered supplies when the club was in full swing
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Sun May 06, 2012 11:12 pm

"Ah,let me introduce you ladies to our newest dogs,I would like to get your opinion."Kyo said as he waved over Haden and Mitsuko.

"Kill me now."Mitsuko said under her breath as she pushed the cart past Yuki and Sebastien's tables."Yes sir?"She asked politely as she waited.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Sun May 06, 2012 11:16 pm

Haden pushed the bag of coffee into another members arms roughly and walked over careful to keep her hood up around her face and hair."What?"She asked slightly sullen she had run into her boyfriend in the store and he had demanded to know what was up with her clothes but she had run off before she could answer him that would be something to answer to tonight.

Sebby frowned at the dog's sullen attitude."That won't do."He muttered
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Sun May 06, 2012 11:25 pm

"What's wrong?"One of the girls asked Haden,the other girls nodded in agreement.

"Are you okay Haden?What happened?"Mitsuko asked her best friend worriedly."When you were at the store,was there trouble?"She asked in concern.A few of the girls watched them.

Yuki glanced over there and then looked back at the ladies."Excuse me will you?I think there is a problem.I must go check but I will be back."He said,kissing one of the girl's hands before getting up and walking over to Kyo's table slowly.

Kyo looked at the two and grinned.They were...Good at this."These are our new dogs,Mitsuko and Haden,we're thinking about upgrading them to Hosts though,opinions?"
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Sun May 06, 2012 11:30 pm

Haden smiled at the girls concern then at Mitsy"I'm fine just a little tired I apologize for any disrupts."She said politely

Sebby smiled at his girls in slight parting then walked over to the two dogs
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Sun May 06, 2012 11:36 pm

"What did I hear about admitting new Host members?"Yuki asked as he glared at Kyo,waiting for an explanation from one of his idiotic friends.

"Will you tell me later?"Mitsuko asked softly as she gave her friend a quick hug."I know you better then that..."She trailed off before turning to the ladies."Would you ladies like some cake or tea?I'm sorry for not asking before but...My best friend is a little bit more important to me."

One of the ladies squealed."That is fine!You two are so adorable!"She sighed as she looked at the two before asking for another cup of tea.

Kyo looked from Yuki to Seb."Well,this is quite an interesting sight isn't it?They're good at this."He said with a slight smile.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next