Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is based off of Ouran High School Host Club

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

This is based off of Ouran High School Host Club - Page 4 Empty Re: This is based off of Ouran High School Host Club

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Mon May 07, 2012 2:24 am

Mitsuko took the hoodie and rolled her eyes."Just because you're rich doesn't mean you have to listen and give in to the rich life style.Have you heard of the Hamatchi family?They own a varuety of businessess.I know their daughter,but she doesn't live with them because she doesn't want the fame ir riches."She shrugged before starting to walk away."You'll just have to wait and see tomorrow if I'm coming or not."
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
you think you fancy, huh? [admin]

Back to top Go down

This is based off of Ouran High School Host Club - Page 4 Empty Re: This is based off of Ouran High School Host Club

Post  fangluv1089 Mon May 07, 2012 2:29 am

He nodded sullenly and turned to go lock up the club room

Haden walked in the door and looked up at a throat clearing."You need to learn your place" Jagger growled

THE NEXT DAY WHEN THE CLUB ISH MEETING

Haden sat with her new cut hair cutesy of jagger for the moment no one had seen her face cus she had her head down but across her eyebrow was a dark bruise and she had a slightly swolen split lip along with a cut on her neck and a bandage on her left hand
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Mon May 07, 2012 2:58 am

Sebby strode into the music room with the others and saw Haden with her head down on the table"You okay?" He asked and gasped as she looked up at him
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Mon May 07, 2012 3:12 am

Mitsuko walked into the music room with a grin,her hair styled in a more boyisg hairstyle.She was wearing her uniform,Haden's jacket slung over her shoulder."Hell-"She cut herself off as she looked over at Haden.She rushed over to her friend,looking at her face."What happened?Did Jagger do this?"

Yuki frowned and looked up from his book as he made his way over to them."What's wrong?What happened?"

"Good morning all!"Kyo said cheerfully as he entered the room.He looked at them in confusion as thry huddled around Haden."What did I miss?"
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Mon May 07, 2012 3:15 am

"No why would he hurt me?" Haden said quickly."A neighbors dog glomped me yesterday when I wasn't looking and I landed on a few rocks in the garden."She said making a lie up quickly
"Are you sure?" Sebby asked concerned."And the hair?" He demanded.
"I was cooking and a burner caught it on fire."Haden muttered
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Mon May 07, 2012 3:23 am

"All of you go away!"Mitsuko snapped at them as she looked at her friend."Come with me,and this time don't follow us!"She said the first part softly and then yelled the rest,glaring at Sebastien.She looked at her friend before walking towards the dressing room.

"That's not correct..."Kyo trailed off,looking at Haden."You were fine,I ran almost all the way to your house and then my car drove past there,I saw you go inside.You were fine then."

"Let the girls talk Kyo,Mitsuko seems to get pretty defensive of her friend when she's hurt like this."Yuki said,backing away.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Mon May 07, 2012 3:28 am

Haden let her lead her"It was at night when I was getting the snails off of the plants."he said over her shoulder.

Sebby frowned as they left but let them go then turned to the others."I don't believe her."He said when they were out of ear shot
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Mon May 07, 2012 3:37 am

Yuki had gone back to his book."Obviously she isn't telling the truth.She's a terrible liar,like yesterday.It was obvious that they weren't guys."

Kyo glared at his friend."Just because you're smart and can come up with everything doesn't mean we can."

"Now tell me what happened.You are so careful when you cook it's not even funny...I can even out your hair if you want,I do know how to cut hair.Fire would have singed it,no singes."Mitsuko said examining her hair.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Mon May 07, 2012 3:48 am

Thats why it is cut I cut the singes away I got a bit careless. I am telling the truth what reason would Jagger have to hurt me? He has never placed a finger on me before so why would he now. Do remember, Mrs. Dabney has great Danes and lets them roam." She said and touched her hair lightly. It looked a little raggled but other wise the mused rolled out of bed look fit her well.

"Why were you driving by her house?" Sebby asked out of nowhere
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Mon May 07, 2012 3:57 am

"I had a family car pick me up after I stopped running after her...Then I wanted to make sure she got home alright."Kyo answered shrugging.

"Hm."Yuki muttered,looking at Kyo and then at Sebastien."You both seem to worry about her...Why?Why just her?"

"I saw the bruises on your arms yesterday.We all did.Tell me a lie about how you got those.I'm supposed to be your best friend,why keep secrets that hurt you from me?"Mitsuko asked quietly with a frown.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Mon May 07, 2012 4:02 am

"Those weren't from him I fell down the basement stairs and used my arms to protect my face." Haden said she had never told anyone about the fact that jagger beat her not even mitsy."Look I'm fine really." She said with a grin and a peace sign

"Well Mitsuko seems like she can take care of her self and at the moment Haden is the only one with crisis." Sebby said acting like he had some brains after all
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Mon May 07, 2012 4:11 am

Mitsuko looked at her friend and sighed,whenever she suggested Jagger doing something she always comes up with some lame excuse."Fine,whatever,but I've heard that one before."She said quietly as she left the room."I have fifteen minutes,I'll be back then."She announced before leaving the music room.

Kyo blushed and nodded his head."Yeah,what Seb said.There couldn't be another reason."He said rolling his eyes.He frowned and looked at Mitsuko as she closed the door behind her.

"Mmm..."Yuki muttered,returning his attention back to his book."One of you should go check on Haden."
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Mon May 07, 2012 4:20 am

Haden sighed and went to put more coverup on the bruise over her eye. The cut couldn't be helped for now it would have to heal the stair story was partially true jagger had tripped her and she used her arms to cover her face up. She felt bad for lying to them especially mitsy but it was easier than being homeless and away from the place that she had come to call home. When he was calm and happy Jagger was sweet and she loved it and she didn't want to loose those times

"I will do it." Sebby said after watching Mitsy leave
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Mon May 07, 2012 4:39 am

"Fine,go talk to Haden then."Kyo muttered as he walked over to Yuki,sitting down beside her."Make sure she's alright."

"I would tell you to go after Mitsuko but that wouldn't be good...She's,very independent just like her parents.She wouldn't know that though.I did my research like I always do and she's been keeping something from us.Her real last name is Hamachi,the family that owns the resorts and the fancy resturaunts and the fancy clothes stores."
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Mon May 07, 2012 4:46 am

"Youre kidding!"Sebby said surprised. H shook his head and went to go talk to haden but was stopped by her walking into the room
"I'm okay."She said and looked at the door."I need to go find mitsy"She said and walked out
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Mon May 07, 2012 4:54 am

"You both need to be back here in seven minutes!"Kyo called before turning to Yuki."Then why is she here on a scholarship?And using the last name Akito?Does Haden know?"

"That's what I was wondering.She lives with her aunt and uncle who's last name is Akito,she puts them as her parents ever since she moved out from her parent's house.As for Haden knowing,that wasn't in a search so I wouldn't know."Yuki muttered.

Mitsuki was outside in the gardens,looking around blankly.She was upset,she hated lying and being lied to.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Mon May 07, 2012 4:57 am

gotta go now off into the sunset continue tomorrow after i get off school?
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Mon May 07, 2012 4:59 am

ooc-Sure.(:
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Mon May 07, 2012 7:07 am

back

Haden found her a few seconds later and sat beside her without even asking"Hey."She said looking out at the sky

Sebby was shocked but shrugged."To each his own I suppose."He muttered and went to go start setting up."Oh look our new princes have a full line up."He said looking at the charts and smirking
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Mon May 07, 2012 7:18 am

"Yes I know.I make the schedules.Their best friend thing really...Made the girls fawn for them."Yuki said,putting his boom aside."Let's set the place up."

"Hm.Who knew two girls could get a bunch of other girls to fall for them while being disguised as guys?"Kyo asked as he stood.

Mitsuko looked at Haden and sighed,nodding her head slowly."Hello."She muttered,standing."We need to start heading back in a minute."
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Mon May 07, 2012 7:26 am

Haden grabbed her arm and sighed."Look Yes I lied to you but I am not going to tell you the truth It is complicated and I don't want to talk about it okay?" Haden asked looking directly into Mitsy's eyes she hated lying to her just as much as withholding the truth but she also hated the though of loosing Jagger and the home she had built and come to know.

Sebby smirked an dheld up a finger"I have an idea!" He proclaimed and began to explain how they would tell the girls to act (like hikary and karou)
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Mon May 07, 2012 7:32 am

"I get it,I do but I don't want you to get hurt.If I see more bruises I'll have to step in.I think it has something to do with Jagger and next time I will confront him.You can come live with my aunt and uncle and I if you want."Mitsuko offered.

Kyo's eyes twinkled and nodded his head eagerly with a grin on his face."You do have your brilliant ideas!"He exclaimed.

Yuki chuckled and fixec the plates and tables."And how,may I ask,do you expect to get them to do that?"He asked the two.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Mon May 07, 2012 7:41 am

"Jagger hasn't done anything all of what I get is all of my fault" Haden said which in her mind was true."And no offence but I prefer my own home. You live in the inner city i live in the country part of the county I prefer it, more quiet. Anyway we need to get back to the club." Haden said and released her arm and went towards the path to leave.

"Well they already have the whole protectiveness for each other so now is the other stuff. So we just lower their debt by about 1 million yen and there we go!" He said cheerfully
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Mon May 07, 2012 8:05 am

"I know of a place where we could stay.With my parents."Mitsuko said quietly so she wouldn't hear her."Come on then,let's make sure the guys weren't being total idiots and actually set up."

"Brilliant,come on Yuki just agree!"Kyo told him with a pout on his face.

Yuki looked over at the two."I think you two are just perverts who want to see them act like that."He mumbled.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Mon May 07, 2012 8:10 am

Sebby pouted like kyo"Come on its a good idea." He said"More customersss" He said in a convincing tone.
Haden nodded and began jogging to the music room
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next