Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is based off of Ouran High School Host Club

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

This is based off of Ouran High School Host Club - Page 6 Empty Re: This is based off of Ouran High School Host Club

Post  fangluv1089 Tue May 08, 2012 9:13 am

Haden closed her eyes and put a hand to Mitsy's head"No we aren't don't worry. No one will ever be mean to you when I am around" Haden said turning and lifting Mitsy's chin.

"I never meant to offend you at all I was just stating the obvious however if you treat your guests this way then perhaps you are below my time."She said about to leave but stopped but the table holding Haden and Mitsy. "You two mutts disgust me and need to go back to your own dog house. Flea ridden pests." She growled grabbing Haden's arm and pulling her away from Mitsy Haden went to jerk back but she held firm. "And I will be sure to keep you two from poisoning the rest of this school like you have this club." She growled to them ignoring the guests
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

This is based off of Ouran High School Host Club - Page 6 Empty Re: This is based off of Ouran High School Host Club

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Tue May 08, 2012 9:23 am

Mitsuko stood and pulled her arm off of Haden."I don't think me and my best friend are the one's who are poisoning the school."She said as she looked towards the door."Now please,leave this fine establishment or I might have to do something I'll regret,you don't hurt grab my best friend like that or talk to him like that."She said coldly,standing firm as she dropped the girl's arm.

Yuki smiled and leaned on the table."I think we'll start getting more people after this situation."He whispered to Kyo and Seb.

"Is that all you can think about?"Kyo asked sighing as ge walked over to the two,standing in front of Haden."We asked you politely to leave,twice.Now I'm afraid I'll have to tell you.Leave."
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
you think you fancy, huh? [admin]

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Tue May 08, 2012 9:26 am

"I was just on my way out." She said and left the room quietly. Haden gave a small sigh and leaned on Mitsy rubbing her wrist where she had been grabbed."That hurt."Haden muttered more or less to herself.

Sebby excused himself from the rest of the ladies and walked over to look at Hadens wrist quietly."Its bruising."He muttered quietly
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Tue May 08, 2012 9:32 am

"I'm sorry about that ladies."Kyo said,frowning at Haden and Mitsuko."Please leave,we have to care for a fellow Host Member when he is hurt."

"We hope to see all of you and your friends tomorrow.Until then."Yuki said as he watched all of the girls reluctantly leave the room.He closed and locked the door behind the last girl."I'll go get some ice."He said as he went to the back room.

"Will you be alright?Did she really hurt you?"Mitsuko asked her friend worriedly as she chewed on her lower lip."How severe do you think your wound will be?"
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Tue May 08, 2012 9:35 am

"I'm fine just a bruise no blood no fowl." Haden said that was one of her usual sayings"I just need to ice it and be careful with this hand."She said simply blushing. She hated making anyone worry over her ever.

"Are you sure?" Sebby asked carefully looking at the bruise"Its pretty dark and A bruise on the wrist can be dangerous." He said knowledgeably
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Tue May 08, 2012 9:44 am

"I knew that too!"Kyo grumbled,crossing his arms like a toddler."If it still hurts when class starts back up you should probably go to see the school's doctor."He told her as Yuki came with the ice wrapped in a towel.He took it from him and handed it over to Haden."Here you go."

Yuki chuckled and rolled his eues at Kyo,walking over to his table,grabbing his book."Tell me when those two are done."

Mitsuko rolled her eyes and joined Yuki."I don't understand Kyo's reaction really,I mean...I do,but,it shouldn't be that."She said,looking out the window.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Tue May 08, 2012 9:47 am

Haden nodded and placed the ice on the bruise. "Sides I'm stong" Hades said with a grin at them."Reall no need to worry."She said cooly

Sebby smirked and went to clean up now that everything was okay

alright bed time night night
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Tue May 08, 2012 9:55 am

Kyo frowned and pressed his lips together."Fine."He pouted,starting to sulk as he walked over to the table nearest to the corner.

"And there he goes."Yuki said sighing as he shook his head."Sometimes he can be so pathetic."

Mitsuko stood up and walked over to Sebastien,helping him clean up."Tell me something about Kyo."She said suddenly."I want to know as much as I can about you two,obviously he has an interest in Haden and maybe you do too."

ooc-night
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Wed May 09, 2012 7:46 am

"Not much to tell he wears his heart on his sleeve and I am pretty easy to read myself. Tell me about Haden." He countered as he picked up several tea cups

Haden sighed and went to clean up but looked up as none other than Jagger walked in a cigarette hanging from his mouth
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Wed May 09, 2012 7:59 am

"Not until you answer me."Mitsuko countered as she looked up,the door opening."What are you doing here?This is a private club."She said as she walked over to Haden,standing in front of her.

Kyo looked up and frowned."Excuse me sir,but we are closed.We are cleaning up before classes start up again."He explained as he walked over to the man.

Yuki walked over to Kyo and pulled him back a few feet,taking caution.He didn't trust this newcomer and he wouldn't let his best friend get hurt from his stupidity.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Wed May 09, 2012 8:08 am

"I am here to pick up my girlfriend"Jagger said walking around Mitsy to take Hadens Hand and pull her forward. "She needs to get to her evening classes."He said Haden didn't attend the full day the entire week after Monday she went til after lunch then to ballet then belly dance then yoga then cooking class then drama then singing then she got home tended the garden made jagger dinner then went for a run for two and a half hours each class lasted an hour and a half

Sebby stepped forward a protective looking coming onto his face."Let her go." He growled getting ready to push him off
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Wed May 09, 2012 8:13 am

Mitsuko pried his hand off her and glared up at him."Don't you see she's kind of busy?You can't just barge in here and whisk her away like that!She's here with her friends,she'll leave when she wants to and not when you tell her to.She's not your slave Jagger."She spat.She never liked him,and she made a point to make sure he knew it.

Kyo and Yuki walked over to join the rest of them."She'll leave when she's ready to sir,at least let her say her goodbyes while you wait outside."Kyo said,trying to keep the harsh tone out of his voice.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Wed May 09, 2012 8:20 am

She will be late for her classes and I will not wait outside." He growled taking Hadens arm again and glaring at Mitsy then the others.

"Let her go she can be a little late." Sebby said.

"The hell she can." Jagger growled."Haden say good bye." Jagger said pointedly he was obviously drunk

"It's fine I really cant be late. bye see you tomorrow."Haden said and turned to leave
"What are your classes? We can all come." Sebby said.
Haden froze and shook her head."Thats okay." She said and let Jag pull her out of the room no one knew she danced not even mitsy she thought that it made her look too much like a wimpy girl
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Wed May 09, 2012 8:27 am

Mitsuko gritted her teeth together as they left."I hate him.I hate him so much.Screw it,I'm going to find away to get her to move in with us."She said quietly as she aggresively started cleaning up the tables.

"I'm sure I could do some research for you on him and his background.I'm sure I can do something to help.Or you can ask your parents."Yuki said,the words slipping out of his mouth.

Kyo froze and looked at Yuki.He wasn't supposed to mention that,they weren't suoposed to know about her parents.He stayed silent,turning away.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Wed May 09, 2012 8:34 am

Sebby frowned"Don't you mean her aunt and uncle?" He asked making it sound like it could be an easy thing to mistake as he cleaned the tea cup he had in his hand and then stacking up the plates and bowls

Jagger held Hadens arm tightly as he dragged her to the car She went willingly but winced every here and there
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Wed May 09, 2012 8:43 am

Mitsuko glared at the three."No,he wouldn't have said that."She said quietly."How do you know about my parents?"She asked softly,looking at them.Her anger was building up and she was more dangerous the quieter she talked.

Kyo let out a whimper and went to stand behind Seb.He pointed at Yuki as he looked over Seb's shoulder.

"I have to do some research on everyone,your name just happened to pop up with your true last name."Yuki said backing up so Seb was closest to her.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Wed May 09, 2012 8:50 am

W-what?!" Sebby said then grabbed a lamp shade and quickly put it on his head to hide"I am a lamp!"He yelled grabbing one of his bangs and pulling lihtly"Click click!"

Jagger accelorated speeding out of the school loudly and speeding way over the speed limit in the parking and turn off lone making a terrible amount of noise
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Wed May 09, 2012 8:55 am

Mitsuko took off the lampshade and put it gently on the table."Tell me what you know.Who are my parents?What are their businessess?Why the hell are you three such idiots?"She asked,grabbing the front of his uniform.

"I think I'm going to go clean up the storage room."Yuki said quickly as he ran into the storage room.

Kyo whimpered and ran out of the music room."Off to the gardens!"He yelled over his shoulder.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Wed May 09, 2012 8:58 am

I dooonn't knooowwww" Sebby said beginning to freakout and 'cry' "I only know who your parents arreeee. I'mm just a laaampp-ehhhh" He he said looking silly then glancing up when he heard a car peeling out of the drive
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Wed May 09, 2012 9:04 am

"What...Why would you do that?Why would you go into my personal business?"Mitsuko asked quietly,turning away from him as she walked away from him,towards the door.

Kyo frowned as he watched the car drive off."Something is bad,something about him..."He trailed off to himself.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Wed May 09, 2012 9:15 am

I didn't do anything tho."Sebby said."You think I know how to work personal files?" He demanded catching her arm."I don't my family specializes in Hospitals and resorts." He said seriously."The whole look into peoples files I don't know how to do."He said

Haden gripped her seat alarmed He was drunk and going too fast for him to be able to controll the car if something happened."Jagger will you slow down please" Haden asked to which he sped up
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Wed May 09, 2012 9:23 am

Mitsuko stayed silent and looked at him."Anyone could look something their not."She said quietly as she pulled away from his grasp."One thing about my friend,she thinks she can handle everything on her own.She doesn't like to seem weak in front of anyone."
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Wed May 09, 2012 9:31 am

He nodded and looked out the window."I don't like that man she was with." He muttered in his own world with that sentance

Alright bed time sorry night night will try to continue this earlier tomorrow
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Wed May 09, 2012 9:41 am

"No one does.You didn't tell me anything about you.You want to know all about her because you have a crush on her,just like your stupid friend. If she ever breaks up with Jagger and,God forbid,ends up liking one of you two I would like to know a little bit about you two so I can give her my opinion."Mitsuko said,walking to the door."Not right now though,I think I'm leaving.Goodbye Yuki,Sebastien."

Yuki nodded and walked over to Seb.He had been standing there,studying the two while they talked,making observations.When she left he looked at Seb."You like Haden,do you?You and Kyo both?Kyo I understand,no one's interested in him that isn't one of the guests.You are a bit clueless,aren't you?"
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Wed May 09, 2012 7:23 pm

"I don't know what any one is talking about. I just want to make sure my club members are safe and I just stated the obvious that I don't like jagger." Sebby said completely confused. "You know what I am just becoming a hermit." He said and went to clean the tables
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next