Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is based off of Ouran High School Host Club

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

This is based off of Ouran High School Host Club - Page 5 Empty Re: This is based off of Ouran High School Host Club

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Mon May 07, 2012 8:20 am

"More money."Kyo added after Seb,a smile on his face as he watched Yuki's facial features change.

"Well...I am not going to stop you two,if you think you can convince them then you go right on ahead."Yuki told the two.

"We really need to start running together again."Mitsuko noted as she started jogging beside her.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
you think you fancy, huh? [admin]

Back to top Go down

This is based off of Ouran High School Host Club - Page 5 Empty Re: This is based off of Ouran High School Host Club

Post  fangluv1089 Mon May 07, 2012 8:24 am

Haden nodded looping Mitsy's arm a laugh coming to her lips"Yeah you are getting out of shape." She joked kidding with her in all honesty Haden Had been running everyday since they had stopped track she had no ride to school

Sebby cheered and threw a fist into the air
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Mon May 07, 2012 8:31 am

"Am not!Well not much!I walk everywhere I go still but I usually don't run anymore!"Mitsuko grinned and shrugged."We need to get there,fast."She frowned.

"See,I knew you would see it our way Yuki.You are a push over when it cones to making more money."Kyo grinned.

"Shut up and stop standing there!Give me a hand you two!"Yuki told them frowning.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Mon May 07, 2012 8:36 am

Lets go then!"Haden said and took off running pulling Mitsy by the arm as she went giggles peeling from her lips like bells

Sebby nodded and began to keep cleaning up and preparing the tables and such and then going to put on his costume
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Mon May 07, 2012 8:42 am

Mitsuko laughed all the way.She opened the door and grinned at the boys."We're back,sorry we came back so close to when we opened.

"Brush out your shirt and pants,you have wrinkles."Yuki said without looking up.

"Seb has an idea for you two."Kyo said,pushing him over towards the two girls.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Mon May 07, 2012 8:45 am

Sebby grinned and explained his idea and then the bribe to them. Haden nodded calmly and thought it over as she fixed her outfit."The million off would help and I am up for anything if Mitsy is." Haden said as she went to fix her hair with one hand(other still bandaged)
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Mon May 07, 2012 8:53 am

"You know,I bet you guys get off on this stuff don't you?Fine,I'll do it.But only because one million yen off will help."Mitsuko snapped.

"Oh joy!"Kyo cheered as he looked over at Yuki."Told you they would agree!"

Yuki just rolled his eyes at him."I never said they wouldn't.I just said you two were perverts."
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Mon May 07, 2012 8:55 am

We are not, just trying to help." Sebby said then clapped. "Oh its time to start!" He said going to stand at the chair to welcome the ladies
Haden glanced at Mitsy a smirk playing her lips as she went to stand by sebby
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Mon May 07, 2012 9:17 am

"Just trying to help my ass."Mitsuko said under her breath as she casually wrapped an arm around Haden's shoulder,putting a smile on her face.

Kyo frowned at the three slightly before quickly smiling as the ladies arrived."Hello there,please,come inside."He said softly.

Yuki smiled but stayed silent.Usually he didn't take customers but that week he had.He grinned over his shoulder as he walked over to his table.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Mon May 07, 2012 9:21 am

Haden smiled and took Hugged Mitsy from behind"Welcome."She said gently to the entering ladies.

"How nice of you to join us."Sebby said
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Mon May 07, 2012 9:36 am

"We saw many of you signed up for our newest Host Club members.Please,follow to your designated table."Kyo said smiling as he kissed one of the ladie's hands as he led her to his table.

Mitsuko dropped her arm and grabbed Haden's hand with a smile."Come on."She said softly as she walked over to where their table was set.

ooc brb
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Mon May 07, 2012 9:40 am

kk

Haden followed quietly to the table grinning at the guests

Sebby greeted his guests with easy smiles and kind words

Okay now i am hoppin off need sleep night night continue tomorrow?
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Mon May 07, 2012 9:52 am

ooc-Yep.Goodnight.
Ic
Mitsuko pulled out the chair for Haden and then took her own seat next to her best friend.

Yuki and Kyo were both watching Haden and Mitsuko intently.They both smiled in satisfaction,they were both so good at that.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Tue May 08, 2012 7:31 am

Haden smirked at mitsy and leaned her head on her shoulder that was actually common for them but the guest ate it up.

"Awww they are too adorable."Sebby cheered his eyes sparkling
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Tue May 08, 2012 7:37 am

Mitsuko grinned at her friend,and brushed a stray hair out of her face."What would you all like to eat?I will go get it for us."She said,looking at Haden.This was way too easy.

Kyo laughed happily,this was definitely going to get them new guests.He no longer worried about them and turned his attention to his guests.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Tue May 08, 2012 8:08 am

"What do you want?" A guest asked them "Well that's up to mutsiko. I chose what we ate last time you remember the caramel chocolate Sunday?" Haden asked a sly blush creeping to her cheeks

Sebby almost feinted they were naturals."Sebastien?" A guest asked he composed himself and turned back."I apologize my lady just checking in on our new hosts." He said kindly
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Tue May 08, 2012 8:13 am

"Mmm,and that was delicious."Mitsuko said softly as she stood."I will return soon,try not to miss me."She grinned at Haden and walked over to the cart.

"I will get us more tea ladies,I hope you don't mind my absence."Kyo said as he kissed their hands before walking to the dessert cart."You two are doing well I see."He said with a smirk.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Tue May 08, 2012 8:18 am

I will try"Haden called and turned to the ladies to chat quietly for a moment seeming to look distractedly towards Mitsy.

"Thats sweet that you want to protect your club from muts." The guest said sipping her tea and catching sebby off guard
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Tue May 08, 2012 8:24 am

"It's honestly not that hard.Being best friends means we can do this ridiculousness without feeling uncomfortable.Now,our guests ate waiting for our return."Mitsuko said as she grabbed a few plates of cake,returning to the table."I just grabbed a few things,I'm sorry for not taking requests."She said as she put the plates down before taking her seat."Would you like to try this one?"She asked Haden,cutting a piece and then held it out to feed her.

Kyo watched,stunned."Those two are surprising."He said softly as he picked up the tea pot,starting to walk back to his own table.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Tue May 08, 2012 8:28 am

I thank you." Shge said and gently took a bite as the girls squealed astonished and thrilled"Delicious."Haden said grinning remembering how they had messed with a pervert that way only with vanilla ice cream

Sebby pulled his eyebrows together and shook his head"My dear what do you mean?" He asked playing dumb
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Tue May 08, 2012 8:36 am

Mitsuko barely kept herself from bursting out in a fit of laughter."Mmm.I will take your word on it."She said,brushing a few of the crumbs away with her thumb.

Yuki finished early,not having many guests,not that he minded.He was monitoring the others and at the moment he had his eyes on Sebastien and his guests.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Tue May 08, 2012 8:41 am

Haden blushed and looked away "Would you like some coffee cake?" She asked picking up a small piece generally it was eaten as a finger food so they were already in small squares

"Well I'm just saying muts have a habit of causing trouble So therefore I am glad that you are keeping them on a leash. I mean the way they are acting is bad enough." She said taking a second sip
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Tue May 08, 2012 8:48 am

"Excuse me."Yuki said,walking up to the two."You do not talk about another host club member that way.Kyo,please come over here!"He called.

"Yes,I would love some."Mitsuko answered as she nibbled on the small piece of cake in her friend's hand.She turned,looking to see what was going on.

"Excuse me ladies,you may finish your treats but we are closing soon and I will see you tomorrow."Kyo said,kissing each of their cheeks gently.He stood and walked over there."Is there a problem?"
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Tue May 08, 2012 8:59 am

"Do excuse me but I am simply stating the truth."She said as she set the tea down."If a mutt does not wish to be scolded it shouldn't come in the house nor should it jump on the furniture."She said defensively Sebby frowned and sighed he had hoped today would run smoothly "And was it not yourselves that called them dogs? If the name fits then they should wear it." She said coyly

Haden rose an eyebrow and leaned on mitsy"It seems we are mutts." Haden said with a light giggle barely realizing she had giggled she had been called worse and that was considered weak in her book
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Tue May 08, 2012 9:06 am

Mitsuko pouted and wrapped an arm around Haden."Y-You girls don't think we're mutts do you?"She asked,sniffling as she burried her head into her friend's shoulder.

One of the girls looked at the two and shook her head furiously."Of course not!"She exclaimed sympathetically.

"While we did call them dogs,it's the term we use for our errand runners,and only Host Club members are allowed to call them that."Yuki told the girl.

"He has a point Madame,we do not call them dogs because of they're background.They are excellent Host Club members and we are close here.If you offend one of us,you offend all of us.As the creator of this club I ust ask you to leave,and not come back."Kyo told the girl,gesturing to the door.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next