Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is based off of Ouran High School Host Club

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

This is based off of Ouran High School Host Club - Page 10 Empty Re: This is based off of Ouran High School Host Club

Post  fangluv1089 Tue May 15, 2012 9:23 am

Alright bed time will try to be on tomorrow night night
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

This is based off of Ouran High School Host Club - Page 10 Empty Re: This is based off of Ouran High School Host Club

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Tue May 15, 2012 9:26 am

"Really?Because it sounds like you aren't."Mitsuko replied, standing slowly, as she pulled out the empty chair next to her. "It sounds like you're angered at something you shouldn't be."She said.

Yuki looked over at Seb and then glared over at Kyo. He walked over to Seb and frowned."Do you think it would be best to close early?"He asked Seb quietly, so only he could hear.

Kyo had to turn to look at the two girls, everyone was. He was starting to panic inside, this wasn't supposed to be happening, they were supposed to be making up!
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
you think you fancy, huh? [admin]

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Tue May 15, 2012 9:29 am

lied a bit got a bit more time eating lol

Haden ignored the chair and took her own"Not mad at anything that doesn't deserve my agner."Haden said with a shrug Her face a stone mask."Only angry with those who decided to make certain decisions in my leave and hide them from me."She added and grabbed a scone off the table to nibble it

Sebby nodded shocked Haden was normally the easy tempered one of the group soon a bomb would go off
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Tue May 15, 2012 9:37 am

"Okay everyone, we want you all to leave. We are sorry but we're having some...Difficulties in here and there needs to be a meeting before tomorrow.Hopefully we will reopen tomorrow."Yuki announced,watching them stand in confusion and leave slowly.

Kyo sat up and looked over his chair at the two, not even noticing the girls leaving.

Mitsuko made sure everyone left before she turned to reply to Haden."I didn't hide them from you!And suddenly, after one little mistake you blow up and get angry over nothing, over something you shouldn't be getting angry about, you want to end our friendship!"
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Tue May 15, 2012 9:46 am

"You did too You knew since sunday its thursday I consider that either hiding something or not bothering to tell. And he is my boyfriend I have been wit him for three years He was the one who took me in when My parents disappeared and he may be a dick at times But I still love him and sending him to Jail while I am high Is too low for my liking I don't care who did it. You didn't even bother to give me heads up. Just let me find out when I got home and he was MIA. I could have thought he was dead or missing or something and you would have sat by and let me think that.!" Haden said angrily glaring at each of them
Sebby was speechless not knowing how to respond

Alright now bed time lol night night
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Tue May 15, 2012 9:51 am

"No I wouldn't have!If you would have asked I would have told you and then been mad at these idiots for not telling you when they said they would!But want to know what I find so fucking funny? You say you love him yet you didn't ask about him once, not even one little mention of his name until this morning!Yeah, sure, you sure did love him!"Mitsuko screamed sarcastically as she turned, going towards the dressing room."I'm out of here, out of this stupid club!I will send you money for my half in a few days, I'm sure I can have my parents send you a nice check!"She screeched at the others.

Kyo stood at them, wide eyed. He opened his mouth and then closed it quickly,finding it much better to keep it closed. This wasn't his fight to get into.He slid down in his seat, looking at Seb.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Wed May 16, 2012 9:03 am

"What does she mean her parents?"Haden growled quietly looking at Yuki then kyo

Sebby quietly slipped out of the room and after Mitsy "Mits! slow down!"He called running after her
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Wed May 16, 2012 9:09 am

"Why should I?I don't see any reason I should!You'll get your stupid money to pay for that stupid vase!Don't worry about it!"Mitsuko yelled at him.

Yuki backed away slowly and frowned."Hm, so it seems you are both harboring secrets, or were."He muttered."Kyo, you tell her since you're so good at running your mouth."

Kyo gulped and closed his eyes."Akito isn't her real last name. It's Hiratchi, or something like that, she lives with her aunt and uncle. She doesn't like her parents. Her parents are owners of hospitals and amusement parks and apartment stores and more.They're rich."
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Wed May 16, 2012 9:17 am

Hadens eye gave a small twitch but she shook her head."I need to go."She said and turned to leave knowing exactly where to go.

"I'm not worried about the money I am worried about you." He said eventually catching her arm."I am worried about you."He said quieter this time
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Wed May 16, 2012 9:25 am

"No,please.Let me walk with you.At least let me apologiye or something,it was all my fault.I'm a great listener too."Kyo added as he followed after her.

"Why do you care?You don't even know me.I'm fine anyways,I don't get what your going on about."Mitsuko mumbled.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Wed May 16, 2012 9:31 am

"Look I wanna make sure you are okay because I like you a lot and I don't want your and Hadens friendshipp ending over a stupid argument and I don't want you leaving the club."He said in a rush sincerely

"No, just let me think I need to think."Haden said walking off

Night night
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Wed May 16, 2012 9:42 am

"I like you a lot too,you have become a great friend to me.You can't help our friendship though.If things progress this way then I will have to quit."Mitsuko said,shrugging her shoulders.

"But..."Kyo mumbled miserably.After she had been gone for a few minutes he decided not to listen and follow her anyways.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Wed May 16, 2012 9:59 am

Ooc-So i think sebastien was telling her he liked her a lot like as more then a friend so if he was I was laughing to myself because it kind of reminded me of when tamaki was trying to hint to haruhi and he ended up going into his little depressed mode.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:22 am

/is this dead?\
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10