Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is based off of Ouran High School Host Club

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

This is based off of Ouran High School Host Club - Page 7 Empty Re: This is based off of Ouran High School Host Club

Post  fangluv1089 Wed May 09, 2012 7:24 pm

At school lol
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

This is based off of Ouran High School Host Club - Page 7 Empty Re: This is based off of Ouran High School Host Club

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Wed May 09, 2012 7:36 pm

ooc-Already?its only 7:30
Ic
"Well I'm only saying things from observations,you and Kyo both act like you like her.We both know you're not going to be a hermit so stop being overdramatic like Kyo likes to act."Yuki said as he started to help him clean up."You'll find out what I mean eventually,hopefully."
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
you think you fancy, huh? [admin]

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Thu May 10, 2012 8:04 am

Sebby frowned and rolled his eyes."So do you know what classes she is taking? I wanna make sure she gets there and back safe." He said in all honesty he considered Haden a little sister all ready
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Thu May 10, 2012 8:10 am

"No,you,Haden,and Mitsuko are the first years.You or Mitsuko would know her schedule better then anyone."Yuki answered.

Kyo stepped inside with a frown."We should go check on Haden,I decided that walking over here.I know where she lives,we can tell if she was telling the truth or not about Jagger.If we do this we'll have to get Mitsuko though."
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Thu May 10, 2012 8:21 am

Sebby nodded and ran to go catch Mitsy

"Jag slow dow-" Haden was cut off by the car flipping and going off the ridge down a drop into a near by clearing Haden barely had time to realize what had happened before she blacked out Jagger managed to get out with only a few scrapes by being thrown from the car from lack of seat belt so he stood up and ran

OOC: Oh and yeah I have school from six am to 3pm and then I has things I gotta do when I get home lol sorry oh and she leaves the school to go to her other classes(haden)
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Thu May 10, 2012 8:34 am

"Yuki you coming?"Kyo asked him before running after Seb.When he said no he ran out after his friend,going to help him find Mitsuko so they could go looking for Haden.

Mitsuko had found peace in the school's gardens,looking out at all the flowers.She smiled slightly as she picked a flower gently off it's vine.

ooc-SIX AM??????I couldnt handle that...
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Thu May 10, 2012 8:36 am

Sebby frowned and went towards the gardens and ponds to finds Mitsy
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Thu May 10, 2012 8:47 am

"Where are we going?And how do you know where to go?"Kyo asked his friend as he followed him into the gardens area.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Thu May 10, 2012 8:50 am

"Gardens, girls like flowers." He said as he quickly located Mitsy."Yo Mits we were gonna go make sure that haden got to her classes safe qand we wanted you to come along." Sebby said a friendly smile on his face unbeknownst to what he would find along with the others
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Thu May 10, 2012 8:55 am

"But she's a scary girl,I would never guess that she liked flowers."Kyo mumbled quietly to Seb as he smiled at the girl.

Mitsuko glanced over at him with the orange flower in hand."I suppose that I will go with you.I don't see how you expect to get their though,do either one of you own a car?Or drive for that matter?"
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Thu May 10, 2012 9:01 am

Personal driver" Seb said with a shrug hitting a pager"He should be out front." He added
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Thu May 10, 2012 9:14 am

"You have your own personal drivers?"Mitsuko squeaked,before realizing these weren't people she had grown up with."Oh,momentarily forgot you both were rich."

"I will not take that tone of voice offensive.Now come on you two."Kyo said happily as he started walking to the front.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Thu May 10, 2012 9:21 am

Sebby followed humming

ON THE ROAD
the car was stopped by a road block of several cop cars and a ambulance Just as Haden was being wheeled onto the ambulance
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Thu May 10, 2012 9:33 am

Mitsuko frowned as she looked out the windoe.She froze as she saw the person getting into the ambulance.She got out of the car and went to talk to one of the cops about what happened and who that was who got put in the ambulance.

Kyo frowned and watched Mitsuko get out of the car."What do you think is going on?"
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Thu May 10, 2012 9:37 am

"Car crash." Sebby said pointing to the clearing at the bottom of a drop off hill thingy where the car haden had been sat abandoned and mangled He got out of the car and went to speak to the cops with Mitsy
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Thu May 10, 2012 9:40 am

Mitsuko felt herself start to crumble a bit,feeling like she was going to fall to the ground crying."C-Can we go see her?Will she b-be fine?"

Kyo watched the two and felt uncomfortable in the car by himself.He got out and joined the other two.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Thu May 10, 2012 9:47 am

"You can meet her at the hospital from there it is the doctors decision on whether you see her of if she lives or dies." The officer said looking sorry."From her injuries she may have a good chance but I am no doctor." He said

Sebby put his arm around Mitsy's shoulder in a comforting gesture"She will be fine."Sebby said a determined look to his face

alright bed time again lol night night
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Thu May 10, 2012 9:57 am

"She has to be fine."Kyo sais quietly as he turned to Seb."Your family owns a renowned hospital chain...Can they have a doctor go over to the hospital she's going?"

"I-I need to...I need to sit down."Mitsuko said rubbing her eyes furiously,trying to keep them from seeing her tears.She leaned on Sebastien without realizing it as the words played through her head.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Thu May 10, 2012 7:01 pm

Sebby nodded and picked Mitsy up to take her to the car and to set her in the car. "That looks like one of our ambulances so she should be getting top care." He said in a comforting voice looking at the others quickly then setting down in the car with Mitsy still in his arms
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Thu May 10, 2012 7:05 pm

Kyo got in on the other side and stared out the windows."So we should just follow the ambulance."He said quietly.

Mitsuko nodded her head slowly as she took deep breaths,trying to keep herself calm."S-So she is going to be fine?"
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Thu May 10, 2012 7:12 pm

Sebby honestly didn't know but he nodded despite himself not wanting to tell her what was really on his mind."Follow the ambulance." He ordered looking ahead at the driver who drove around the road block carefully then sped up to follow the ambulance
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Thu May 10, 2012 7:21 pm

Kyo looked at his friend and let out a sigh.Why would he tell her something that he couldn't be positive about?He didn't say anything though.

Mitsuko nodded her head,but didn't believe him completely.She closed her eyes and burried her head in his chest,trying to force herself to go to sleep.Because maybe if she does,when she wakes up it will all be better.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Thu May 10, 2012 7:36 pm

He began to stroke her back and hum softly to soothe her. His little sister would always love to hear him sing but one day she disappeared so now he was a single child but he was beginning to consider Haden his little sister she looked just like his little Alice
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Thu May 10, 2012 11:03 pm

"How long until we get there?"Mitsuko asked quietly,starting to feel herself relax a bit."

Kyo looked over at Seb expectanyly,waiting for an answer.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Thu May 10, 2012 11:04 pm

"How long until we get there?"Mitsuko asked quietly,starting to feel herself relax a bit."

Kyo looked over at Seb expectanyly,waiting for an answer.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next