Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is based off of Ouran High School Host Club

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

This is based off of Ouran High School Host Club - Page 8 Empty Re: This is based off of Ouran High School Host Club

Post  fangluv1089 Fri May 11, 2012 12:26 am

about ten minutes."He said quietly as he stared at the ambulance

The paramedics worked quickly to drug and take care of haden as best they could having to ressesitate her a couple of times to keep her alive. If they hadn't of had the equipment they had then she would have died on the way
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

This is based off of Ouran High School Host Club - Page 8 Empty Re: This is based off of Ouran High School Host Club

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Fri May 11, 2012 3:43 am

"That isn't close enough,what if something happens in that time?"Mitsuko asked.

"Want to know what I can't figure out?"Kyo asked quietly.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
you think you fancy, huh? [admin]

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Fri May 11, 2012 4:41 am

Don't worry we have the best on staff god couldn't have gotten doctors better than our and what can't you figure out kyo?" Sebby asked watching the road and ambulance while still rubbing her back
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Fri May 11, 2012 5:26 am

"O-Okay,I trust what you say."Mitsuko lied as she let out a whimper,feeling tears start to roll down her cheeks.

"Haden wasn't the one driving right?Her thing,I mean,her boyfriend was driving.What happened to him?"Kyo asked them quietly.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Fri May 11, 2012 5:27 am

"O-Okay,I trust what you say."Mitsuko lied as she let out a whimper,feeling tears start to roll down her cheeks.

"Haden wasn't the one driving right?Her thing,I mean,her boyfriend was driving.What happened to him?"Kyo asked them quietly.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Fri May 11, 2012 5:30 am

Sebastian pinched his eyebrows together at the comment"Maybe they already took him to the hospital."He said as he began to rock Mitsy feeling his shirt wet
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Fri May 11, 2012 5:42 am

"You would think that they would have told us about that though."Kyo muttered.

"H-He did this!"Mitsuko sobbed,clenching her hands into fists."H-He shouldn't have gone to the hospital first if he did!"
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Fri May 11, 2012 5:47 am

"I will look into it when we know when haden is okay"Sebby said rocking Mitsy a little bit more and resuming his humming
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Fri May 11, 2012 6:04 am

"Okay."Kyo said as he sighed,leaning his head against the window ,seeing the hospital come into view.

"I-I'm so-sorry for th-this."Mitsuko hiccuped,rubbing her eyes,not wanting to cry anymore.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Fri May 11, 2012 6:12 am

"Its fine no one is mad at you for anything."He said calmly and smiling down at her gently."We are here sir." His driver said as the car came to a stop infront of the hospital
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Fri May 11, 2012 6:23 am

"I-I feel like I'm burdening you."Mitsuko said quietly as she pulled away from him,getting out of the car.

"Come on,let's go find out what room she's going to be put in."Kyo said as he got out of the car.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Fri May 11, 2012 6:26 am

Sebby nodded and stepped out to go talk to one of the managers to make sure she got a good room
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Fri May 11, 2012 6:29 am

gtg peace and love
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Fri May 11, 2012 6:50 am

"Let him go ahead,they'll tell him more then they would ever tell us."Kyo told Mitsuko who just nodded her head and trailed behind.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Fri May 11, 2012 7:22 am

A few hours later.

Haden sat awake in her room drugged off her ass

a doctor walked out smiled and nodded."She was a bit touchy feely for a bit mainly from trauma and blood loss. She had a few broken ribs that seem prior to the accident but due to the ballet and belly dancing that she appears to take and her good health she managed to make out with few injuries. However her weight is a bit too low for my liking work on that but otherwise you can go see her."he said"I hate to pull this up so early but as for the bill-"
"I will pay it."Sebby said cutting him off with a nod
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Fri May 11, 2012 7:30 am

"Was someone under the name Jagger broyught into the hospital a little bit before Haden?"Kyo asked the doctor.

Mitsuko didn't wait for an answer before running towards Haden's room.She burst inside her friends room.She knew how she looked,messy hair,bloodshot eyes,a red nose,but she didn't care."How are you feeling honey?"
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Fri May 11, 2012 7:40 am

"Uhh not to my knowladge."He said looking confused

"The floor is lava sshhhhhhhhhhhhh The Darlek can hear ou and we need the doctor"SHe said swaying where she sat."I'M ORANGE!!!!!!!"
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Fri May 11, 2012 7:54 am

"That's all I needed to know."Kyo said through gritted teeth before looking to Seb."I'm calling Yuki.They have their own police force they need to arrest him,go check on the girls."He took out his phone.

"You want me to call a doctor for you?"Mitsuko asked as she moved a chair over to her bedside.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Fri May 11, 2012 8:03 am

"no call voldemort I wanna bongo his head"Headen said grinning and giggling :I won'der if he can play flute with his nose slots?" haden said looking curious then leaned forward and patted Mitsy's head"Your hair is fluffly" Haden said and looked up as sebby walked in"How is she?" He asked he wasn't going to tell Mitsy about Jagger just yet
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Fri May 11, 2012 8:09 am

"Um...A little...Loopy.They must have given her some damn good pain killers."Mitsuko mumbled,letting out a laugh as Haden patted her head.She could feel herself start to cry again.

Kyo entered the room a few minutes later."Yuki said he was on it."He said quietly as he walked over to Haden."Are you feeling better?"
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Fri May 11, 2012 8:12 am

"You have pretty eyes"Haden slurred then noticed that Mitsy was about to cry"Chin up butter cup" Haden said patting her shoulder Sebby nodded at kyo then smirked"The hospital normal gives bad patients some strong meds"He said
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Fri May 11, 2012 8:16 am

Mitsuko laughed and shook her head,wiping her eyes."I'm just glad you're okay."She whispered as she stood,walking over to Sebastirn,hugging him."Thank you."

Kyo snickered and leaned on the wall as he watched the two."Now isn't that a cute picture?"He asked Haden teasingly.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Fri May 11, 2012 8:22 am

Haden nodded staring at the two"They match!"She shouted then proceeded to yawn.

Sebby hugged her back and gaved a shocked laugh"Twas the least I could do?" He asked amused
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Fri May 11, 2012 8:28 am

Mitsuko felt herself blush and baxked away,glaring at Haden."As if."She said crossing her eyes as she looked back at Sebby."You said she was going to be okay and...I didn't believe you but,here she is."

Kyo smiled at Haden and brushed a stray hair out of her face."Your right about that but I think you should calm down,you're tiring yourself out."
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Fri May 11, 2012 8:32 am

gotta go bed night night will proab be on at about 7 tomorrow
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next