Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is based off of Ouran High School Host Club

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

This is based off of Ouran High School Host Club - Page 3 Empty Re: This is based off of Ouran High School Host Club

Post  fangluv1089 Sun May 06, 2012 11:40 pm

Haden blushed lightly not answering mitsy's question and turning to sebby the light blush still there."I got the coffee you ordered."She said and one of the host members brought it to the front."Sorry for it being so late there was a slight delay at the store."She added.

Sebby's eyes widened at the light blush that made Haden look more like a girl."That's fine." He said then nodded"Yes I think you will become hosts."He added at the girls reactions to the new dogs
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

This is based off of Ouran High School Host Club - Page 3 Empty Re: This is based off of Ouran High School Host Club

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Sun May 06, 2012 11:49 pm

"What is that?"Kyo asked puzzled as he grabbed the bag of coffee,frowning at it in confusion."I do not understand,how do you use this?"He asked,studying the bag.

"It's coffee,you put it in the coffee pot for a little bit and boom,it's done."Mitsuko answered as she rubbed the back of her neck."A...Host?But..."She trailed off,bowing her head."I thought we were just going to be dogs..."

"The coffee is regular people's coffee,not anything we buy."Yuki explained quickly to Kyo."You will start as hosts tomorrow,no hats,no hoodies,no exceptions."He said before turning to go back to his table.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
you think you fancy, huh? [admin]

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Sun May 06, 2012 11:52 pm

Sebby frowned and poked it lightly."I see."He muttered"Haden we will need a demonstration!" He proclaimed.

Haden was in yher own thoughts about the no hoodie thing and jumped when Sebby yelled at her"Uh sure."She muttered and took the bag
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Mon May 07, 2012 12:02 am

"Are you that much of idiots?"Mitsuko asked under her breath."Now if you all excuse me,I must go to others."She muttered,pushing the cart away.

"I want to see too but I can't leave my lovely ladies,go get the coffee pot from the back."Kyo told Haden."Quickly,we close soon and I'm sure these lovelies would like to see you make coffee too."
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Mon May 07, 2012 12:10 am

Haden resisted rolling her eyes and went to get the pot and within in fifteen minutes she was pouring sebby and a few other girls instant coffee"There." She muttered and turned to mitsy a grin playing on her lips lightly as if to say 'rich idiots'
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Mon May 07, 2012 12:17 am

Kyo narrowed his eyes at the coffee and sniffed it."Seb,how is it?"He asked his friend uncertainly as he looked at the coffee again.

Yuki kissed his guests on the cheek as they left."This Host Club meeting will be over in five minutes,we have enjoyed seeing you today and we hope you come again tomorrow."He announced.

"Oh thank god."Mitsuko mouthed to Haden."I'm putting the snack cart away and then changing so stay out of the dressing room."She told the others before pushing the cart back into the storage room.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Mon May 07, 2012 12:22 am

Sebby smiled as he drank it"Like normal coffee." He said

Haden nodded and followed her."Stay the hell out."She told the club

Sebby frowned and set the coffee aside that sounded too girlish for his liking.

OOC-when should they find out?
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Mon May 07, 2012 12:24 am

brb
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Mon May 07, 2012 12:32 am

back
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Mon May 07, 2012 12:36 am

Ooc-Sebastien can just not listen and intrude in the dressing rooms?
ic
The girls left and Kyo snatched the cup from Seb,taking a sip."This is amazing!"He said with wide eyes."Yuki,cone try this!"

Yuki rolled his eyes."I's rather not,come on guys,let's get to cleaning up."

"This is a nightmare."Mitsuko groaned as she closed the door behind them as they entered the dressing rooms."You know,I like wearing girl clothes not stupid guy uniforms!"She grumbled as she entered the dressing room where she left her clothes.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Mon May 07, 2012 12:39 am

Well I don't mind boys clothes but what about my hair?" Haden asked as she pulled her hoodie off and began to strip down. "I don't want to cut it and I don't want to be found out so soon." She muttered
Sebby having not listened to the two dogs about the dressing rooms walked right in to hear a conversation."I mean the hair will shout that I am a girl right away." Haden muttered. He decided to stay quiet slightly out of shock
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Mon May 07, 2012 12:46 am

"Um...A bald cap and a wig,like you suggested.Hey,do you have a hair brush with you?"Mitsuko asked as she put her under shirt on.She grabbed her shirt and the uniform and then left the dressing room. She saw Sebastien and felt herself freeze and drop the clothes in her arms.

"Where did Seb go?"Kyo asked Yuki,puzzeled as he started putting the dishes away.

Yuki blinked and looked around."I do not know..."He trailed off quietly,thinking of the possibilities.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Mon May 07, 2012 12:48 am

Haden left her hood down and walked out "yea-"She said cutting herself off when she saw sebby."Uhm hi?" She asked.
"You two are girls?" He asked seriously
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Mon May 07, 2012 12:57 am

"Get out!Get the hell out!"Mitsuko screeched as she quickly put on her shirt."Do you not understand what stay out means?It means don't go in!"She yelled at him,her face red.

"Oh...He must have found out,this is very,very bad."Yuki mumbled as he started running to the dressing rooms."So you found out."He said quietly,looking at Seb.

"Found out what?"Kyo asked in confusion as he followed after Yuki.He ran in and looked from Mitsuko to Hedan."Y-You two ar-are..."
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Mon May 07, 2012 1:00 am

"Look a trash can!"Haden yelled and took off at a sprint out of the room her hoodie falling off as she ran letting her bruises under show(she is in a tank top)

"I I didn't hear yo!" Sebby said then watched Haden run thinking he caught a glimpse at bruises on her skin. He picked up the fallen cloth in confusion
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Mon May 07, 2012 1:11 am

"Wait,come back!"Kyo yelled after Haden,starting to run after her."Please,wait!I need to speak to you!"He called as he tried catching up with her.

"You didn't hear either of us?The other two seemed to hear!Even though Yuki already knew because you two are idiots!I think you just didn't care!"

"Now Miss Akito,please calm down.The Host Club is like a family and you do not talk to your family like that do you?"Yuki asked her calmly,knowing that will catch her off guard.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Mon May 07, 2012 1:15 am

Haden kept running this time for not having her main cover and safety net she had been on track for almost five years of her life so she could go for a while.

"No I was more interested in the delicious coffee oh and haden has a good pair of legs on her."He added "And I am not an idiot, things just get a little past me at times."he said looking ready to sulk
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Mon May 07, 2012 1:22 am

"I am not a stupid Host!I don't care if I hurt his feelings or not!"Mitsuko yelled at Yuki before turning to Sebastien."And how can you even think like that right now?You disgust me!"She yelled picking up the uniform before storming out of the room.

"Meetings start at ten we're usually here at nine thirty though!"Yuki yelled after her before looking at Seb."How are you a host again?"

"Please!I just want to talk to you!I know somewhere we can talk in private!"Kyo shouted after her,stsrting to get tired.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Mon May 07, 2012 1:27 am

"I meant she could run fast."He said miserably

Haden barely even slowed down she was late getting home any way so she would have to take off anyway
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Mon May 07, 2012 1:33 am

"You should go talk to her."Yuki told Seb."Think about how bad our rep will be if two hosts are mad at each other?That just won't do."He shook his head.

Kyo groaned miserably as he kept running after her."Can you at least come to the meeting tomorrow?Nine thirty,the girls start arriving at ten and it ends at eleven thirty when we go to lunch before classes resume!"
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Mon May 07, 2012 1:37 am

Haden waved a hand over her head and kept running Jag was gonna kill her.

"Yes I will I didn't mean to offend anybody" He muttered
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Mon May 07, 2012 1:49 am

"You obviously don't know how to talk to a girl,just how to listen and pretend to care for her.Go now,she can't be too far,give her her friend's jacket."Yuki said,shoving him.

"Is that a yes?Wave your hand again if that is a yes!"Kyo yelled after her,starting to pant.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Mon May 07, 2012 1:55 am

Haden waved again and sped up she needed to get home Jag was going to sooo kill her

Sebby chased down Mitsy and caught her shoulder."Hey I'm sorry about that I meant that I was so interested in the aspect of instant coffee that anything else was kind of not listened to and the pair of legs I meant she can really run."He said
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Mon May 07, 2012 2:05 am

Mitsuko looked at him and couldn't help but let out a giggle,even if she was irritated."You...You grew up so rich you never had instant coffee?Ever?"She asked letting out a giggle."I-I mean that's hilarious!How everyone was so hung up on it except...Except Yuki.A-And the other guy was hesitant to even try it!You are so pathetic!"She said in a fit of laughter."And yeah,we were on the track team together."

Kyo nodded and stopped running,taking deep breaths.He turned around and took out his phone,calling a family car to pick him up and take him home.Then he sent a message to Yuki and Seb saying to lock up because he was going home.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Mon May 07, 2012 2:10 am

"well my mom never let me try it."He muttered blushing and looking down"And that would explain the speed oh and here is her hoodie back."He added then looked at the ttext he got."So are you coming tomorrow?" He asked hopefully.

Haden ran down the street as she did the town seemed to transform into a wilderness or a forestry wonderland. Jagger lived on the outskirts of town about four miles out in a small cottage surrounded by trees with any form of fruit you could think of along with fruit bushes and a huge garden tended by Haden She loved the outdoors and being away from the noise of the city it was peaceful unless jagger was mad
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next