Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is based off of Ouran High School Host Club

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

This is based off of Ouran High School Host Club - Page 9 Empty Re: This is based off of Ouran High School Host Club

Post  fangluv1089 Mon May 14, 2012 9:08 am

Sebby blushed a little and stepped back as well."Let her sleep"He said smiling."Doc says that she will be out in three days with enough rest tho she wwill have to take it easy."He added
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

This is based off of Ouran High School Host Club - Page 9 Empty Re: This is based off of Ouran High School Host Club

Post  fangluv1089 Mon May 14, 2012 9:08 am

I apologize for disappearing My weekends are usually busy sorry
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Mon May 14, 2012 9:15 am

ooc-It's fine. My weekend was kind of busy too.
ic
Mitsuko nodded her head."Goodnight Haden, I will come visit you again tomorrow."She said softly, before turning to walk out of the room.

As soon as the door closed Kyo snickered, looking at Seb's face."You're blushing.It's funny to see you blush."He said chuckling.

ooc-Should we timeskip soon to when she comes back?
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
you think you fancy, huh? [admin]

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Mon May 14, 2012 9:17 am

kk and sure

Haden walked into the school assisted by sebby who was holding her up and walking unbearably slow"Seb I can walk just fine." haden said annoyed
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Mon May 14, 2012 9:23 am

"And if she needed an assistant I should be it!"Mitsuko said, seeing the two as she stood on one side of Haden."How are you feeling?Besides irritated."

Kyo saw the three as he entered the school but didn't run up to them.He smiled slightly to himself, shaking his head.He had visited Haden everyday with the two, and Yuki even came along once.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Mon May 14, 2012 9:28 am

haden nodded and looked at Mitsy"No thats basically it." she said and waved at Kyo smiling at him and turning to snap at Sebby again
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Mon May 14, 2012 9:32 am

"Does she know?"Mitsuko asked Seb, referring to Jagger. Yuki said his family's police department took care of him and she hadn't had the nerve to bring it up to her friend.

Kyo waved back and then strolled over to the three."Hello everyone, good morning."He said, glaring at Seb's arm that was wrapped around Haden to help hr stand.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Mon May 14, 2012 9:42 am

Seb shook his head behind Hadens back and nodded a greeting at kyp

"Morning."Haden said smiling then glanced at Mitsy"You took care of my gardenns right I doubt Jag knows how."Haden said with a laugh

need bed nigh night sorry
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Mon May 14, 2012 9:45 am

Kyo looked at them and raised an eyebrow in confusion."It wouldn't matter because he's in a jail cell right now and I have to head to classes now, see you all at the host meeting later."He said quickly as he rushed off.

Mitusko glared off after him and prayed that Haden wouldn't understand or think he's just being stupid."Yes, I took care of your gardens while you were sick."
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Tue May 15, 2012 2:58 am

"Jail?!" Haden shouted despite herself."What the bloody hell do you mean?!" She continued not lowering her voice and jerking away from Sebby."Why didn't you think to tll me or at least give a warning?! I cant believe you!"She souted and left the school bulding in a rush
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Tue May 15, 2012 5:22 am

ohloh?
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Tue May 15, 2012 5:33 am

"I'll go talk to her,you go kill your stupid friend for doing that."Mitsuko sighed before running after her friend.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Tue May 15, 2012 8:07 am

Sebby nodded and took off after him

Haden sped up ignoring the doctors order and using her old track training to get more ground with each stride she had no idea where she was going just that she was going tears stung her eyes and ran down her eyes. She couldn't believe them for doing that. She was pissed and saddened that they had pulled this. Eventually she found herself where she never thought she would ever go again. Her old burned house. She had never told anyone but her parents had died in a fire and she found herself heading behind the charred walls to her old room to where she collapsed and began to sob silently

Ha ha long one lol
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Tue May 15, 2012 8:18 am

Mitsuko had followed behind, making sure to keep a distance so if she glanced back she wouldn't be sure as to who that was.She panted as she came to a stop beside her friend.She sat down on her knees next to her and wrapped an arm around her,pulling her close."Shh."She whispered soothingly as she started rubbing her arm.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Tue May 15, 2012 8:22 am

Haden gave a disgusted noise and pushed her away"I don't want to talk to you right now."She screeched her voice breaking from the crying she stood and stumbled away from her into the sooty other room trying to keep her distance
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Tue May 15, 2012 8:25 am

"I didn't do it though!"Mitsuko yelled after her friend, following her cautiously."Kyo did it, he called Yuki to have his parents do something about it.I wasn't even there when he made the call, I already ran off to go see you."She continued."He caused it though, he admitted to it, he admitted he ran away, leaving you there whether you died or not."
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Tue May 15, 2012 8:35 am

"I don't care!"She shouted kicking a rotted molding across th yard that used to be hers"You didn't tell me you didn't even let on you knew full well that it had happed. 'Oh lets keep old haddy in the dark, she won't mind or even notice! Obviously she is too stupid to notice her boyfriend missing when she gets home!" Haden shouted in a mock voice of mitsy He voice rising with every word til she was screeching
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Tue May 15, 2012 8:45 am

"You know what?I'm out of here.When you calm down come and find me.I have to go get ready for the meeting.I was told Seb or Kyo was going to take care of telling you, how was I supposed to know they didn't?I thought maybe after all this time of him hurting you you would finally be happy about him being taken away."Mitsuko yelled at her friend as she headed to the door, her hands shoved in her pockets.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Tue May 15, 2012 8:49 am

Haden growled and walked the other way stepping over a burnt wall and heading to the woods where she used to play as a kid her head pounding after about an hour she sat in a clearing that seemed to be out a fairy tale and she set her feet in a cool stream trying to think."God dang it." She muttered and lay back eventually drifting off.

TWO HOURS LATE DURING THE HOST CLUB

Sebby kept glancing at the door nervously due to haden not coming in yet

"Where is Haden?" A guest asked Mitsy."I thought he was supposed to be back today?" Another added
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Tue May 15, 2012 8:52 am

Mitsuko let out a sharp breath at the question, remembering their fight from earlier. She closed her eyes and then opened them, plastering a smile on her face."He wasn't feeling well during class so he was sent home."She said, trying to keep her voice steady.

Kyo frowned, getting distracted as he looked over at Mitsuko and then at the door, and then at the ground. He felt bad, he really did, but he thought he did the right thing.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Tue May 15, 2012 8:58 am

"I see well I hope he is feeling better soon." One said smiling sympathetically st her"I know how close you two are."She added

Sebby gave a sigh and glanced at Kyo at the moment he was in the dog house with sebby. They were going to tell haden in slowly not at once and out of nowhere.
"I heard the two had a fight."Two passing girls were whispering as they walked over to a different area of the room
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Tue May 15, 2012 9:06 am

"Thank you, I hope he is too.i think I might call him after the meeting is over, if he's taking calls. If he's really feeling as sick as he is I wouldn't blame him for ignoring it."Mitsuko said softly.

Kyo looked away from Seb quickly, starting to talk to the girls with fake enthusiasm. He wasn't sure if Seb was mad at him or not, he had avoided coming to the club until the last minute.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Tue May 15, 2012 9:12 am

"Thats a shame they are good friends I heard something about a boyfrien is one of them gay wouldn't surprise me Jen said that Haden had slept with the entire club already and most of the boys in his class."The girls friend said shaking her head."Shame Haden is cute maybe bi" Her friend added

Sebby glanced at the two girls and frowned about to step in but looked up as the door opened and Haden stepped in to go take her seat by Mitsy
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Tue May 15, 2012 9:20 am

"You're here?"Mitsuko asked, raising an eyebrow, crossing her arms, feeling herself stiffen a bit."Are you feeling better?I told them you weren't feeling well, are you now?"She asked.

Kyo felt himself slump in his seat, something he would usually not do. There was at least three people in that room who was mad at him now. Mitsuko, Yuki, and Haden for sure, and possibly Seb. He whimpered a little and turned to face away from them.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Tue May 15, 2012 9:23 am

"I'm fine thank you."Haden said a little too much chill in her voice. She didn't mean to be that mean but she was pissed at Mitsy for hiding the truth from her for so long.

Sebby sighed and turned to yuki in thought he knew that the fight would bring some problems about but how many he didn't know exactly.
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next