Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey guys! (I need more characters)

3 posters

Go down

Hey guys! (I need more characters) Empty Hey guys! (I need more characters)

Post  Andyyyy Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:17 pm

I've been gone for a while now, I kind of sort of completely forgot about this site and my bookmark for it was deleted. Heh.
But hopefully I'll be back on here more often. I haven't done any roleplaying in my absence, and I've really missed it. If anyone's up for a one on one just PM me!

But in other news, a few things have happened in my personal life since I was gone. You may or may not remember Charlie, but we broke up about a month ago. I don't want to go into details of it really, but it wasn't a good breakup. The last time we split we were still friends and talked to each other, and it was just a mutual thing (although in retrospect this probably did lead to us getting back together). But I'm moving on from it. I'm glad to say that I've met someone else. A lot of people have been saying that I'm moving on too quickly, but I don't see it that way. Charlie started dating someone else a few days after we broke up. If he can move on so fast, why can't I? I'm dating a lovely guy named Will now, the only problem is it's long distance. And I always told myself I'd never do that, but Will makes me incredibly happy that I don't even mind the distance. I know we'll meet someday and that's all that matters.
Another thing that changed is something I'm not really going to talk about because I think it should be kept to yourself, but my religious beliefs have changed since I started going to Catholic school.
My hair has also gotten a lot lighter, because I've stopped dying it, but I think you guys can tell from my new picture haha.

What's up with all of you guys?
Andyyyy
Andyyyy
you've got the hang of it.

Back to top Go down

Hey guys! (I need more characters) Empty Re: Hey guys! (I need more characters)

Post  Taylor Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:21 pm

Andyyyyyyyyyy :-(
We're doing a one on one okay no arguments. We never even got anywhere on our last one lol.

But I'm sorry about you and Charlie. To be honest I think he's worse than a girl he brought the worst drama ever okay, you're better without him. I haven't talked to Will at all but he seems pretty cool, and as long as your happy I don't think anything else matters. c:

p.s. i'm sending you a long rant ok looooooooooooooonggggg about so much shit haha you have no one to blame but yourself for being gone haaaaaaaaaaa
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

http://scarlett-johennessy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Andyyyy Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:23 pm

I'm not making any arguments! haha, do you want to continue our old one? (If it's even still there?) Or just do something new?

But I agree. He was a total pain in the ass. I just never realized that until after we broke up, and then I started missing him and that kind of clouded everything again.

But okay I'll be awaiting your message!
Andyyyy
Andyyyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:25 pm

If I can find it, I'll reply to it, and if not I'll just make a new thread haha.
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

http://scarlett-johennessy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:32 pm

Haaaai. (:

We certainly missed you, and I would love to do a one on one with you if you agree?
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Andyyyy Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:38 pm

That's fine with me (:
PM me with whatever plots you have in mind? I really don't have that much as all the plots I had where just in threads on this site that have magically disappeared haha.
Andyyyy
Andyyyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:43 pm

I knooooooow. I was so depressed when half the threads got deleted! At night, if I'm up really late and can't sleep, I go on the site and read my older roleplays like books. But then most of my good roleplays got to go on permanent vacation.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Andyyyy Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:45 pm

Yeah, I always used to go through my old threads! It was also nice for when I needed to find photos too haha. I guess I better start actually saving my plots on my computer though.
Andyyyy
Andyyyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down