Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mello Yellow and Foxy Crocs?

2 posters

Go down

Mello Yellow and Foxy Crocs? Empty Mello Yellow and Foxy Crocs?

Post  Fennec Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:04 am

Awful title, good god. xD

So it's basically: A demon guy with a thirst for blood goes out and kidnaps the first pretty lass he sees, brings her home, uses her as a sustained blood supply. He can kill her at the end if he wants, whatever. Different creatures and baddies complicate things, through it all they fall in love, yay. :D

Also, two things. I can't use my girl character for this. I have like, selective writers' block or something. I can only use a certain character for specific plots. So are you okay with just playing the girl?
AND: You must have at least three lines when roleplaying with me or I go nuts. Just add their thoughts and feelings, internal monologue, memories, stuff like that. :D
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Mello Yellow and Foxy Crocs? Empty Re: Mello Yellow and Foxy Crocs?

Post  Melody Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:34 am

:D Sounds fun. Interesting.

And yes, being a girl is fine with me.
Hurrg...! i'm so sorry you had to wait...I didn't notice it was there. I was tempted to click it and see, I didn't notice the connection until....well now. DX
OTL

Okie doke! I like typing a lot anyways. X3 Do you want profiles, or no?
Melody
Melody
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:27 am

Oh, yes. xD I'm sorry I didn't notice this, I have the worst attention span ever.

I might take awhile to find a good picture for my guy. Anime and all. Everything looks good, but I want amazing. :D
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:40 am

XD psh....whats an attention span....

Alright...then I must find the perfect looking female...! >:l
(and not one of those cliche'd big-eyed...big-headed...anime girls XP)

>:ll I am aah~ mazing. (OTL i kid. I'm average.)
Melody
Melody
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:12 am

Adrian Price
Seven hundred or so years old. He was a human once, but certain circumstances led to his becoming a demon.
Mello Yellow and Foxy Crocs? Cade10
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:18 am

Eureka Mason
Seventeen years.
Human.
Mello Yellow and Foxy Crocs? YES_zps6d063087
Melody
Melody
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:20 am

Oh, you know what I just realized? o.o
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:25 am

:0 no....should I?
Melody
Melody
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:26 am

I just realized that you're going to start.

:D

Good luck.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:37 am

XDD *mindfluff* Glob...I hope this doesn't make you hate me. OTL

ic: Eureka held her backpack tightly to her chest, trying her best to not let it slip from her hands on the crowded bus. The last time she rode, she lost at least fifty dollars worth of items, and she wasn't counting on a repeat of that. "Excuse me," she said softly to a woman in front of her as she reached across her to pull the yellow string, signaling for the driver to pull over. Eureka squeezed through the tightly packed crowd to make it to the front and hopped off the bus, breathing in deeply. With a small wave over her shoulder to the bus driver, she continued walking down the street towards her house.

(I just...picture it being dark out. Maybe around 9. OTL)
Melody
Melody
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:01 pm

//No, that's a very good first post. Just wondering. Can she drive? I mean, I have a good idea for how he should take her, and I think it's a nice touch. xD

Adrian stumbled down the sidewalk, trying to play his act just right, hoping he'd find at least one girl that suited his taste. He had perfected the 'slightly too drunk to drive home' act a long while ago. It was so easy, just giving a girl a sweet, embarrassed smile and handing her his keys, letting her drive him all the way home, and then taking her. They kidnapped themselves. So he stumbled and swayed a little, walking away from a bar for awhile until he saw his car, and a lovely girl walking his way. "Uh, miss? Excuse me..." he said, slurring his words slightly. He had a soft accent, something between Irish and British. He got closer and drew his face into a somewhat bashful expression. "I'm a little bit drunk," he said with a chuckle, and rubbed the side of his neck. "I thought the walk to my car would sober me up a bit, but that wasn't the case. It's a bit of a weird request, but could you drive me home, miss? I don't live very far." His cheeks flushed and he looked down nervously, holding out his hand to show her his keys.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:47 am

ooc: :0 okay; yes, she's able to drive. ^ ^

ic: Startled, Eureka flinched and staggered, barely catching herself before she fell. She looked at the man in front of her skeptically, recalling when her mother used to warn her about 'friendly' strangers. She took a small step back, keeping her eyes on the man. "What kind of person goes out to drink without a designated driver?" she asked softly, her eyes narrowing every so slightly. She purposely ignored the keys in his hand, still inwardly deciding if she could trust said 'drunk' man.
Melody
Melody
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:05 am

Ah, this question. Adrian had a lot of different answers to this question. He glaced back up at her, his expression morphing into sadness and regret. "Bad day. My girlfriend was supposed to be here. She uh, she dumped me earlier." His cheeks flamed and he looked away. "I didn't plan on getting drunk. Things just happened, and now I can't drive myself. I don't want to get into an accident, ya know?"
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:25 am

Something in the back of Eureka's mind was telling her not to listen to the sob-story before she even reached for the keys. She exhaled heavily, slipping her backpack on her back as she took hold of what she assumed was the car key. "Where exactly do you live?" she asked, looking at the man as she motioned for him to lead the way to his car. She had decided to keep behind him, giving her a chance to escape if she needed to. She then thought of a question: "...how do you know I won't try to steal your car?"
Melody
Melody
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:49 pm

Adrian shook his head, giving a bitter smile. "I don't. But no one would want to steal my piece of crap car, anyways." He motioned to a junky-looking dark green car across the street. It was rusted somewhat around the wheels, and looked like it had seen a few fender benders in it's time. "That's it, right there."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:33 am

//bump pwease
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:42 am

//Sorry about that. XP

ic: Eureka looked across the street and made a face at the busted-looking vehicle. Even if she didn't completely trust him, she couldn't help but agree about the no one wanting it - even in her desperate want for a car, she couldn't even see herself trying to steal it. "Alright," was all she said before walking to the car and unlocking it. She quickly looked at the man, her face blank and yet serious at the same time.
"Time to get you home." Her grip tightened on hr backpack's strap.
Melody
Melody
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:53 am

Adrian sighed and got in the car, rubbing his forehead as if he could already feel a hangover. "Thank you, miss. My name is Adrian, by the way. Did I already tell you that? I can't even remember now. Um, I live about a half a mile into the woods. Just get on the big road beside the town and drive until you see a thin strip of road into the woods. It's my driveway."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:52 am

With a small nod, Eureka slid on her seat belt and started the car.
"I'm Eureka." she said softly, glancing only slightly at the man. She took of her book bag and tossed it in the seat behind her before she started driving at a moderate speed, eager to get this drive over with and get herself home. She wouldn't admit it, but she was getting a funny feeling in the pit of her stomach as she got closer to the forest. "Just...follow the road all the way up?" she asked, making sure she was following the directions correctly.
Melody
Melody
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:09 am

Adrian shook his head and gestured vaguely off to the left of the road, almost hitting Eureka in the shoulder. He mumbled an apology and gave her slightly more specific instructions. "There's a... a driveway coming up. You'll have to look hard for it 'cause iss dark. Iss all long and twisty." He slurred his words a bit more, lolling his head to the side to look at her, his eyes heavy-lidded and almost blank, as if he were falling asleep.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down