Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heartache.

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Heartache. Empty Heartache.

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:41 pm

I just need to vent about some of the people in my life.

Tanner: I still love him. Even though he cheated on me and he tends to be an ass and kind of full of himself I love him. Every time I look at Him I see all that Ive lost. He was also nice to me, he understood me. He didn't ask me to be anything but myself. I was the one who asked too much of him. I wanted him to behave a bit more. Be a little less rebellious. At least have the desire to stop his pill popping addiction.At that point I didn't understand the concept of love as loving someone for who they are not who you want them to be. And so now I've ruined it. I very rarely get a chance to talk to him anymore. And when I do its nothing but awkward. I just wish he would either love me back. . . Or for me to stop loving him.

Dominic: I am so close to this kid its ridiculous. He understands me more than anyone I know. No matter how shitty I'm feeling he always makes me feel better. He never makes me feel guilty or ashamed for still having feelings for Tanner like most would. Instead he just says that I deserve someone who is going to appreciate me in a way Tanner never could. This kid is literally my saving grace. Hes my best friend. And I would do anything for him.

Ethan: He's been pissing me off a bit lately.All he does is think about himself most of the time. He's also stealing my best friend Charlie. Ever since he started dating her she hasn't had time for me anymore. Not to mention he makes me feel stupid for still having feelings for Tanner. Sometimes I just want to punch him. He just loves to talk shit about every one and how horrible his life is when really I would gladly trade.

Charlie: I love her to death. But like I said earlier, she never has time for me anymore. But When we do talk I treasure it. She listens and thats all I need. She doesn't judge, just listens.

Jarett: So We broke up because we weren't really working out. He is super sweet and always so nice. Also I still cant get over Tanner and it was unfair of me to drag him along.

Emily: She is such a cunt. All she does is talk about other people. She acts like the world owes her some favor. She spreading shit about how charlie is cheating on Ethan by "talking" to Bailey. And apparently me and him are seeing each other and having an affair and its just utter bullshit. Im getting kind of tired of it. But of course I still want madison to be friends with me so I control my tongue.

I think thats about it.

All the name colors are now

Blue: Kinda like them like sort in a romantic way
Green: Best friend
Orange: Awkward
Pink: OH MY GOD COULD YOU JUST GO DIE

Last edited by I Are Cat (Layla) on Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Heartache. Empty Re: Heartache.

Post  Morgan Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:52 am

What Im going to say is relationships are hard and getting over them are harder. But maybe right now it is best for you to be single, just so you can get over things right now.

I know you're kinda caught up with my drama since we've been talking but this is for everyone else.

Trevon;; I love him. I don't know where I would be with out him right now. I'm actually starting to feel like I belong somewhere. His friends are pretty accepting of me and him. The include me in their conversations and like that he is happy and everything. Especially Michael.

Michael;; He is dating my friend Crystal and we say that Michael and Trevon have a bromance going on. Me and Michael have the Brother-Sister relationship and he is really cool.

Tyra;; Ugh I fucking hate this bitch. She has been running her mouth about me at school and says she wants to fight me and everything. She has been all over Trevon, but he pushes her away and stuff. She was at the football game last night and followed me and my friend Kimmie around talking shit and saying she "Is in Trevon's bed every night." And that "She gets his dick every night and will have his kids and get married to him." I talked to Trevon after the game about her and she is just mad because he laughed at the fact that Tyra's boyfriend called her a smut and Tyra wants to take it out on me. 

Max;; Okay so I caught this fucking douche bag with Bri Kidd last Saturday. He was all over her and everything while he was dating my best friend! They had just had their one year and he was fucking cheating on her. Ughh!

Emily;; So I was a good friend and told Emily about Max. They broke up and she was devastated. She was just starting to be okay with them being broken up and then he started messing with her feelings again. She went over to his house to talk about everything and they got back together and had sex and then he told her that she needed to leave and that he was going to hang out with Kevin. She now, again she is devastated.

I think that is my life right now... oh wait..

Kimmie;; She is dating Huston but still loves Jordan. But she gave Aaron a blow job in the bathroom at school and now is pissed because the word got out about it and everyone knows and yeah.

Blue- My Love
Green-Friends
Purplish/pink-Ehh, friends but not super close
Red- Fucking hate them...
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:03 am

We should use your color code for everything XD And Dang Kimmie. She sounds kinda ridiculous. AND ILL BEAT TYRA UP IF YOU WANT.
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:04 am

I'll make my hot pocket blow up in stupid people's faces. Trust me, that shit hurts.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:10 am

I edited my colors slightly to make more sense XD
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:30 am

Scott: I AM DETERMINED TO BE FRIENDS WITH THIS KID NO MATTER WHAT. He's a bit strange and weird. But he was bounced between abusive foster care homes so he purposefully pushes people away. BUT I WILL BEFRIEND HIM. He needs someone and goddammit im going to be that someone.
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:42 am

I'll probably jump on the bandwagon and post some rants about people I know in a sec but I just wanted to say you should NOT feel bad about wanting to change Tanner, because I think in relationships there's a line between where you should let them be their own person, and where they're participating in destructive behavior and if you care about them you'll try to help/intervene in some way. Also you can't try to justify him cheating and I don't think you ruined it at all (but that's just from what you've been posting lately, I know I don't really know the whole story but from what I've heard from you you are NOT in the wrong at all). <3
Also I could be totally off about the line thing because I have no relationship experience, but w/e
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

http://scarlett-johennessy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:47 am

Thank you Taylor <3 you actually made me feel a lot better.
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:56 am

Christian: okay I don't know if I've been keeping y'all up to date with Christian and I'm not sure if I ever messaged Morgan back about what happened so sorry Morgan!!! Okay so yeah I used to like him around the beginning of freshman year and a little into sophomore year and we were friends and I thought we were pretty close? Like I don't know he was really nice to me for a while and during the summer (after freshman year) I told him I liked him and after that he just started treating me like I didn't exist, and he would go out of his way to avoid me. For example after school I'd be with a group of my friends and he'd come over and hug everyone and then look at me and walk away. So he avoided/ignored me for a few months, he even ignored me on my birthday (hella rude man hella rude). So then he started acting really creepy/stalker-ish to my friend Alicia and I just stopped liking him. Which isn't totally true I don't even know if I'm over him now but I have no reason to even like him as a friend at this point. So skip to this summer. Even through him ignoring/avoiding him he still considered me a friend? Yeah, I don't fucking know either. But I got really sick of him and how he would exclude me from everything and I had a little (okay HUGE, but definitely justifiable) rant about him on twitter in which I said his band sucked which picked a huge nerve in him, and he blocked me and now he calls me really awful names (not to my face of course, because he's really spineless). He always calls me a cunt and a dyke and stuff, just real bullshit. He doesn't even know what he did to me either, like he's genuinely confused why I'm mad at him. I thought about it and even when I said he was nice to me, he definitely never treated me like a 'friend', he always acted different around me compared to how he acted towards his other friends as if I wasn't good enough for him or something.

okay honestly that is the only person I have to rant about. But just in general if I were to rant, no one makes any time for me anymore. During the summer I counted up how many times I left the house and it was a whopping 5 times, including 2 times I went shopping with my aunt. My friends don't have jobs, they have a lot of free time so there isn't like an excuse or anything, they just always keep me as a last resort apparently for when no one else can hang out. They all have boyfriends or best friends, and I'm really sick of being excluded from everyone. I'm only there during school hours and it's like they're programmed to cut off contact with me after the bell rings.

Also no problem <3 glad I made you feel better, if you need to rant anytime you can message me!
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:02 am

<3 If you lived close enough we could hang out together. I understand what its like to be called a Dyke. Ive always been called Butch(even before I got my hair cut) Even my mom called me that as a nickname. XD I guess I just have way too much balls to be a girl. Or maybe its my rough attitude? Any way Im just saying I know how you feel. And I know what its like to be excluded. Petty much the only person that even takes the time to talk to me is Dominic. I thank Buddah for that kid.
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:06 am

Thanks <3 And I honestly don't know why he even calls me that, I think he's just trying to find the most offensive thing to say to me. But it seriously blowwwssss. It's like everyone else I know has someone, you know? Like if that don't have a boyfriend they have one or two really close friends that can always hang, or you know they even have a close family relationship but I don't have any of that.
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:18 am

No one ever wants to hang out with me. Thats probably because I dont have very many that im close to. Dominic and Charlie are just about it. I mean theres one other person I talk to but hes kinda creepy. xD
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:24 am

Everyone who isn't hanging out with us is missing out because we're rad as heck B)
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:26 am

Damn right.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:27 am

One day we should all meet in person <3 because that would be cool as hell. Like at least once a year we should all gather together.
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:28 am

I was absolute going to try and meet Heather on my sixteenth birthday, but it seems like she's not allowed. So maybe I can meet you and Sauske!
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:31 am

That'd be awesome! I definitely want to meet all of you. I just never travel or go anywhere out of Illinois (boo). But I think once I graduate I'm going to do a lot of travelling so I hope to meet a bunch of internet people then
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:36 am

Well Morgan lives in like virginia which is right above the grandly depressing state of NC where Sauske and I reside. So theres three of us relatively close together. :3
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:44 am

Meeting you guys would be so much better than going to Valley Scare or something like that. I want to hug you and thank you all for existing in my life during the hardest of times. :)
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:51 am

Every summer I go down to NC, so me Sauske (God its weird still calling her that haha) and Layla have all been in the same state, at the same time!! And Taylor, have you always lived in Illinois? Because I've been there as well! I get my license December 7th and graduate next year and plan on going to NCU for college and then want to travel!
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:18 am

Aww lizzie Im here for you anytime <3 and WE COULD TOTES THROW A PARTYY
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:19 am

Woo! I'll ask my mom about it now.

By the way, go reply. xD
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:55 am

Well, 
Me and Layla live about six hours away from each other.
Me and Lizzi live 19 hours away from each other.
Me and Taylor live 12 and a half hours away from each other.

So that means,
Lizzi and Taylor live 7 hours away from each other.
Lizzi and Layla live 18 hours away from each other.
Layla and Taylor live 11 hours away from each other
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:02 am

We need to find a median xD Like a hotel right in the middle of all of us where we can just stay.
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:05 am

We can all go to Indianapolisand get a hotel. :D
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down