Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heartache.

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Heartache. - Page 2 Empty Re: Heartache.

Post  Taylor Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:13 am

Sorry for replying so late my aunt came over but yeah I've lived in Illinois forever! I'm like 10 minutes from downtown chicago!
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

http://scarlett-johennessy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:15 am

Ive been to Chicago twice!! Once when I was like 7 and then when this site like first started up.
Morgan
Morgan
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:17 am

Next time you go you should let me know! I never have rides to go though but I hope I'll get my liscence soon
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:18 am

I don't know when Ill go back, but when I do ill let you know (:
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:23 am

Okay so I forgot about one person that I should probably rant about...

Matthew: This kid is fucking gorgeous like seriously I think i have a heart attack every time I look at him. Ive known him and his brothers ever since I was a kid. And i've had a crush on him all that while. Every time I get a chance to see him it bubbles back up in me. We've been talking more and more lately and god hes adorable. The only problem is that he has commitment issues. But I have been working with him little by little with that. And he can now schedule to do something without backing out of it xD Lets all take a minute to clap for his achievement. But hes seriously the only guy besides Dominic that makes me completely forget about Tanner. Hes such a sweetheart too. Also did I mention hes totally a hunk?

Look at him:
Heartache. - Page 2 1186248_578331865557631_973835719_n Look at this face. (Yes that is a fake mustache)

Heartache. - Page 2 45006_462045603852925_1015987860_n Hes not incredibly scrawny either! He actually looks like he eats like a normal human being unlike myself. (except in my case I over eat for fear of relapsing into binge eating)

Heartache. - Page 2 560028_10200622860716621_1366641173_n HE EATS APPLE SAUCE STRAIGHT FROM THE FUCKING JAR.

Seriously. This kid.
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:59 pm

Me and Trevon;; So we've always talked about kids. He tells me all the time I will be an amazing mother and I tell him he will be an amazing dad. I want four kids, two boys and two girls but he only wants two boys. What he doesn't know is Ive always had this feeling that I wouldnt be able to have kids. I get terrible pains when I get my period, like worse than normal cramps and they make me sick. I have pains all the time in my lower stomach. Ive always had dreams of being pregnant and then having a miscarriage. Its hard having a dream like that, but I don't know what I'd do if it actually happened. Im connect by spirit, me and Emily talked to some with summer. We asked questions about our future. We asked if I would have kids and they said no. They also said Emily would die durning child birth. Both of these things terrify us. At the same time Trevon is scared to have kids as well. He wants to be a dad, and wants to be with dad he didn't have. He is raised by his mom and is basically the father figure for his little brother. His brother has Sickle Cell and Trevon has the trait. He hates seeing how some days his brother feels absolutely terrible and doesn't want to be the reason our kids would suffer. I've always dreamed of having a family, but I don't know if it will actually happen...
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:07 am

Adoption is always a decision. I know what you mean by being afraid that you have the inability to have kids. I have had a few scares that I won't be able to myself. Sometimes I get cramps of pains when its no where near time for my period. the best thing you can do is get it checked out to make sure that you're okay. It could be something more terrible like Ovarian cancer or something. Or you could be perfectly fine. But I would definitely make sure.
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:03 am

Just saying, I can get cramps like that too, but it just turns out to be gas. So if you get gassy after THOSE cramps, you may be alright. XD
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:22 am

Yeah I definitely agree that you should get the cramps and stuff checked out with your doctor. I'm not superstitious or anything so I'm not sure if the spirit/dreams mean anything, but yeah. Also are you on birth control? I think it's supposed to lessen your cramps.
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum