Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just wanted to be a giggly girl for a moment...

2 posters

Go down

Just wanted to be a giggly girl for a moment... Empty Just wanted to be a giggly girl for a moment...

Post  Peyton Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:40 am

So in my short 20 years, (almost) I've dated a few people, but I've never felt like this about anyone in my life. In exactly one month today (10/21) I will have been with my boyfriend Clark, for three years. Now a lot of people ask me how I am, and though there are a lot of things that make me unhappy... Clark is not one of them.

I met him in high school when I couldn't have needed him more. He came into my life suddenly, unexpectedly, and I couldn't have asked for better timing. Things had been getting rather rough in my life, and I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to get out of it. But, thanks to him, I feel a lot better about me and the life that I'm living.

This might seem sappy and stupid for a lot of people, but I just wanted to talk about him where someone else might read this. I just wanted someone to know how lucky I feel because I can shout as loud as I want but I can't make anyone listen. So writing it down in a semi-public place is one way for me just to let people know how lucky I am with this Man in my life.

He's always been there for me whenever I've needed him. Sometimes, even when I thought I didn't want him there, he was there. I've shouted at him, told him to leave me alone when I was sad and angry, but he stayed. I couldn't feel more lucky, and I will keep using the word lucky over and over again because that's how I feel.

Anyway, there are so many things that this man does for me that I couldn't possibly trade for the world. He loves me, cares for me when he can, and spends time with me. I seriously think that I've found the person I want to be with for the rest of my life. But of course, that won't be for a while, because we both have a lot of life to live.However, if our lives stay together and we do get married, I know that I would do it openly and willingly with all of my heart, body, and soul.

Clark, my main squeeze, probably wont ever read this, but I just want someone to know that he means everything to me. I want to thank him a millions times over and I hope that I show him how much I cherish are every moment together.

In one short month we will have been together for 3 years. 3 perfect years. And though life outside of our relationship was rough for both of us, somehow we made each other strong and stuck through it. I couldn't ask for someone more amazing.

When I read things online that are like checklists of what people want in a man I smile because I have that man. The perfect man. Sometimes I feel sorry for other people who have to go through hard times romantically. No one deserves that, and I'm glad I don't have to go through it.

Just wanted to express how lucky I feel, and how amazing that one special person in my life is.
If you wanna brag about your loved one, please go right ahead!

P.S here's the promise ring he bought me for our three year anniversary:
Just wanted to be a giggly girl for a moment... 1385601_10201528863356425_321642374_n
Peyton
Peyton
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Just wanted to be a giggly girl for a moment... Empty Re: Just wanted to be a giggly girl for a moment...

Post  Taylor Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:21 am

I have no one to gush about but damn congrats on three years!! Hope there's many more to come for you guys! Smile
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

http://scarlett-johennessy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Just wanted to be a giggly girl for a moment... Empty Re: Just wanted to be a giggly girl for a moment...

Post  Peyton Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:07 am

Taylor wrote:I have no one to gush about but damn congrats on three years!! Hope there's many more to come for you guys! :)
Wow! Thanks! (:
Peyton
Peyton
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down