Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Down the Rabbit Hole ~Romance

3 posters

Go down

Down the Rabbit Hole ~Romance Empty Down the Rabbit Hole ~Romance

Post  eva_strange Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:20 am

Everyone has a place in this story.
Everyone is destined to fall for someone...
Too bad destiny doesn't seem to agree with our dear heroes.

In the strange world of Wonderland is where this story takes place. After falling down a rabbit hole, following after the strange little bunny in a coat. They are to battle the bloody Queen of Hearts and return the White Queen to all of her former glory, saving Wonderland and everyone in it. Each person holds a role in the story.

For example, someone may hold the role of Alice; the strong-willed, stubborn girl that can wield the vorpal blade, the only thing capable of killing the Jabberwocky, the Queen of Heart's killing pet 'dragon' of sorts, as well as the Queen herself. Another person may find themselves in the role of the Cheshire cat, said to be able to bloat, levitate, and flash a grin just like a crescent moon.

And then, there are the legends. Legends of our dear warriors falling in love, legends that some of the natives of wonderland are determined to see happen. Unfortunately, it does not appear that the heroes of this story have falling in love with their destined soul, but another instead, and they are faced with both the terror of forbidden love and a war that must be won. Because, if they cannot defeat the Queen of Hearts, they will be beheaded as traitors.

NOTE: Animals, such as the Cheshire cat and the rabbit, take on human appearances in this story.
This is based in modern times; not the 18 or 19th centuries.

Main Roles (Characters available to fall in love with. Bold if taken.)

Alice - Elaine (Me)
Kind, naive, and strong-willed. Easily frightened, but willing to go to great lengths for those she holds most dear.
Can wield the vorpal knife, used to vanquish the Jabberwock and the Queen of Hearts.
The Mad Hatter
Insane, dangerous if angered, short-tempered, has multiple personalities, but has a strong sense of chivalry and will rarely hurt a lady. Likes tea and experiments.
Can use almost anything as a weapon. Literally.
The Cheshire Cat
Cowardly, but has a strong sense of responsibility. If he feels he has wronged a friend he will try very hard to redeem himself. Selfish, tricky, seductive.
Can levitate and become invisible.
The White Rabbit
Obsessed with time, keeping things in order, and making sure that destiny stays on track. Very friendly, somewhat cowardly. He is highly nervous. Intelligent.
Uses a sword, but is not much of a fighter.
The Doormouse
Fiery, young, she usually stays near the Hatter. Is headstrong and brave to the point of stupidity. Rarely takes into account her own safety. Blunt.
Fights with twin swords.
The White Queen
Kind, dark. Refuses to become darker, instead embracing light, for she is frightened of losing herself to the darkness like her sister, the Queen of Hearts. Was the Queen of Wonderland, before the throne was taken by the Queen of Hearts. Never kills anything. Is very considerate of others and soft-spoken.
Can cast calming spells and produce potions with most any effect. Has an entire army to do her bidding.
The Queen of Hearts
Best known as “the Bloody Queen.” Violent, shortsighted, and easily angered. Kills those who disagree with her. Was her parent's least favourite, and despises her sister for the attention she stole from her.
Has an entire army to do her bidding, as well as the Jabberwock, a huge dragon-like creature said to have piercing red eyes and a thirst for blood, who comes at the Queen's every command.
The Knave of Hearts - Aeden
Helps the Queen of Hearts. Her right-hand-man. Tricky, dark, and seductive. Will go to great lengths for the Queen, including tricking and torturing those that would attempt to overthrow her rule.
Can use a sword very well, but anything with a pointed blade will do. Also has an army to do his bidding.
The Caterpillar
Quiet, dark and very cryptic. Rarely says what he means, unless, of course, he is planning on criticizing or making fun of someone. Loves cards and cigarettes.
He can see the future
Dee and Dum
Twin girls with a most peculiar way of speaking. Often finish each others sentences, but are, at the same time, rather different from each other. They sometimes come off as stupid, but they are not; they just see the world differently from others. Hopelessly mad, a bit sadistic.
Not really fighters, but they prefer hard, blunt objects.

(Any other characters you may play, or make up your own. If you make up your own, give an explanation of it in your bio.)
(If you would like to add a main character that you think needs to be added, feel free to suggest one.)

RULES:
This may be a romance Rp, but keep it PG16. This means no overly-sexual pics, and take it to the PMs or do a timeskip for…that.
No Godding.
If you must leave, tell me first.
Be literate.
No joining if you are under level 10.
Keep the genders even (play one girl and one boy, two girls and two boys, etc.)
This will be executed as long-term as I can manage. Which just means that this won't die just because most or everyone gets off, and you can post even if no one else is on.

~~~

Elaine, although her nicknames include "Shallot" and "Lady of Shallot." (PS. Points to whoever knows why! Haha!)
Elaine is 15.
Elaine's Role is Alice, although, "I never much cared for time or keeping things on track...I do wonder how I'll ever manage being promised to that...rabbit!"
If you can't guess, her destined soul is the White Rabbit. Unfortunately, she's fallen, quite hard, for the Cat.
Elaine loves Wonderland. She comes from a rich and distinguished family, and she's escaped a marriage by coming here, although for how long she has escaped even she doesn't know. She's spoiled and can be bratty, and her only real talent is her piano, or, in her case, electric keyboard. She has an odd way of speaking, not really odd, but old-fashioned, and she tends to switch accents and sometimes even personalities on a whim. Perhaps she's bipolar?
Down the Rabbit Hole ~Romance 2009-08-18-189239

Aeden
Aeden is 19.
Aeden is the Knave of Hearts.
Aeden is destined for the Queen of Hearts -- Ironically, he cares a great deal more about the White Queen. But still, he pities the Queen of Hearts, and is kind to her.
Aeden came to Wonderland and found himself pitying the Red Queen but loving the White. Destiny won, however, and now he helps the Red Queen in her quest to kill Alice and the others, although he isn't happy about it. He can be selfish and seductive, willing to do anything to reach the top, but he's a good person at heart. Aeden seems to have a very natural ability with swords, and the destructive power he now hold thrills him, drives him nearly mad with power. Nearly. But that's okay, because Wonderland will finish what the sword began.
Down the Rabbit Hole ~Romance Vincent

Last edited by eva_strange on Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
eva_strange
eva_strange
n00b.

http://trainxeve-fan.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Down the Rabbit Hole ~Romance Empty Re: Down the Rabbit Hole ~Romance

Post  RastaaaRuby Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:47 pm

Could Junior and I join?
And could we have dibs on The Cheshire Cat and the Doormouse?
And can we use realistic pictures? We're crap at finding anime.

My, so many questions. D:
RastaaaRuby
RastaaaRuby
you got this down pat, bro.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:00 pm

May I join as the white queen and the mad hatter?
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
you think you fancy, huh? [admin]

Back to top Go down

Post  eva_strange Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:10 am

-shakes fist at nothing is particular- Darn school and play practice! Takes up so much time.
But yeah, you may all join.
And any pictures are find, so long as they're not like...inapropro. xD

eva_strange
eva_strange
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:52 am

Okay then I will get my profiles.

And you're so right about what's in your siggy.
About the moderators and admins on meez.>.<
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:02 am

Down the Rabbit Hole ~Romance %5Blarge%5D%5BAnimePaper%5Dwallpapers_White-Clarity_bj0rN_-edit39
Kalona.She plays the role of the white queen.

Ryo
He is the role of the Mad Hatter.
Down the Rabbit Hole ~Romance ID__Mad_Hatter_by_masterchiefhammer

(Do I have to put bios if they are up there?I can I just truly suck at it.And ages,I'm not so sure of what to put for the two.)
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  RastaaaRuby Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:53 am

Stevie.
Kiddo, I'm the door mouse.

Down the Rabbit Hole ~Romance I69w7r
Junior.
Meow.

Down the Rabbit Hole ~Romance Vn1qqf
REAL. STEAL&DIE.

Numerous thank yous.
Are these okay?
RastaaaRuby
RastaaaRuby

Back to top Go down

Post  eva_strange Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:06 am

These are all fine.
And I do appreciate well-written bios, but if you really don't want to/can't, then I suppose it's alright. But ya know, I'd like it if ya did. But you don't have to.

And I know! Err, I despise meez! It used to be such a good place to Rp, but now...blech.
eva_strange
eva_strange
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  RastaaaRuby Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:28 am

We'll write our bios, then. ;D
Sorry for taking so long.
RastaaaRuby
RastaaaRuby