Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strange and beautiful. [please join, I'm desperate.]

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Strange and beautiful. [please join, I'm desperate.] Empty Strange and beautiful. [please join, I'm desperate.]

Post  Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:54 am

Again, all credit goes to;
n00dzzz.

In 2013, after the whole '2012: END OF THE WORLD' rage, the Japanese scientists, companies, and government finally released what they've been hiding inside Japan for the past four years: Persecoms, a robot that resembles a human in every way. Same skin, hair, eyes, everything. It was hard to tell whether someone was, or was not a Persecom. They looked to humane to be fake, the only thing that gave them away was the 12-digit code printed on the back of their neck.

For about eight months, Persecoms were never in stock, every dozen that was made and shipped to the US was always sold right off the bat. Since then on, living was never really the same anymore. They were a cheaper and smarter alternative instead of hiring employees, therefor, they took over most jobs that had to do with handling money and help people with problems on their electronics.

BOYS: They were everywhere, streets, houses, stores, schools, you name it. Of course, like many other males, you had a big interest in them. How couldn't you though? They were practically more gorgeous than any other human being, everything about them was perfect. No flaws whatsoever. But, due to the expensiveness of these Persecoms and the small amount of money you have left over from paying your bills and necessities in life, there was no way you ever afford one. Until one day, as you took a shortcut through an alley way to go your apartment from work, there was a body in the dumpster. You freaked until you saw its neck, memorizing the 12-digits imprinted on it. You were in luck, you finally have your own Persecom, and you didn't have to pay a single dollar. They could help you with anything now, whether it had to do with homework, cooking, etc... But never did you expect to actually fall in love with her, a robot.

GIRLS: You were created by a scientist who worked underground secretly, which meant everything about you was completely different from other Persecoms. You were rare, not many people had one like you. But, you were only a prototype. Of course you worked, but they looked deeper into it to see what was wrong with you. Their result? You were too human. Of course being a Persecom, you had to look and act like a human, but you were different. It amazed them, since you had human emotions and feelings. That was a good thing, but there was a downside to it. The chip built inside you only held a little memory that only included talking, acting like a human, and know most things an average person would know to live. There was absolutely no trace of high tech intelligence. So they threw you out, and you were soon found. You woke up seeing a boy, and instantly you knew you were built for him.

Please, try your best to be literate.
Unless you ask me, have even genders. Exceptions can be arranged.
Ask if you have any questions.
I don't care which kind of pictures you have-
anime or realistic.
Doesn't matter to me.

Taylor.

Adam.

Since I hate finding pictures, that's all you get at the moment. xD

Last edited by Taylor on Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Strange and beautiful. [please join, I'm desperate.] Empty Re: Strange and beautiful. [please join, I'm desperate.]

Post  Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:20 am

No one? .-.

Back to top Go down

Strange and beautiful. [please join, I'm desperate.] Empty Re: Strange and beautiful. [please join, I'm desperate.]

Post  Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:42 am

._.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:00 am

--------......-----------------------------
deformededededededededededededededed eyes and mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post  LizziWylf2012 Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:12 am

omg this looks awesome!

Tori
Barcode:(just in case, lol.) 112956340071
Strange and beautiful. [please join, I'm desperate.] Short-choppy-hair

Ash
I'm just amazed that I found her.
Strange and beautiful. [please join, I'm desperate.] Hot-emo-guy

(omg cant you actually imagine the girl being a real robot i mean really!)

Last edited by LizziWylf2012 on Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total

LizziWylf2012
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:15 am

Thank you!
I was starting to give up hope on this.

Back to top Go down

Post  LizziWylf2012 Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:16 am

no problem. -gives you a big sympathetic hug- I'm sorry no one else has joined!

LizziWylf2012
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:19 am

No one ever joins my RPs. I'm almost used to it, I mean, I really should be by now. >.>
But, we'll start soon.

Back to top Go down

Post  LizziWylf2012 Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:22 am

how about we just start? i dont think a lot of other people are going to join >.<

LizziWylf2012
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:25 am

Sure.
I'll just steal the setting from the time she posted.. and...

SETTING: (Boys have to start before girls in order for the girls to have something to say.)
After a long one or two hours of dragging, carrying, and pushing the heavy Persecom, you finally managed to get her onto your living room floor. You're nervous, yet excited at the same time, but a bit pissed off when you couldn't really find the switch to turn her on, therefor you start touching her in odd places for the switch(You can choose it to be anywhere you'd like). By the way, it's a bit odd because she's naked, but the thought goes away for a bit when she made a sound.

Back to top Go down

Post  LizziWylf2012 Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:28 am

Ash's eyes widened. "Holy shit!" He stepped back and watched as the persecom blinked and then turned her head to look at Ash.

"Where... am... I?" Her voice was slow and hoarse, as if she had a bad cold. Ash smiled anyways. "You're at my house. My name is Ash."

LizziWylf2012
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:30 am

I'm a little confused... xD
You do realize that my girl character would be with your guy at this moment, correct?
Or, were you just... speaking for her?

Back to top Go down

Post  LizziWylf2012 Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:33 am

>.< I gtg. i might be back on later if my mom isnt being a total bitch to me!

LizziWylf2012
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hell!_the_musical_ Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:34 am

If I'm get back on at ten, I shall join. <.<>.>
Hell!_the_musical_
Hell!_the_musical_
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hell!_the_musical_ Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:01 am

Taylor, I"m still here if you are o-o
Hell!_the_musical_
Hell!_the_musical_
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:03 am

Yeah, I'm still here.
Just kind of confused as to what's going on. O.o

Back to top Go down

Post  Hell!_the_musical_ Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:04 am

well.......hi *waves*
its maggie. May I still join if this is alive? o.o
Hell!_the_musical_
Hell!_the_musical_
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:06 am

:O Hey Maggie. xD
Of course you can join.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hell!_the_musical_ Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:09 am

yay : D
it might be a few mins, someone just showed up at my house. but I'll have it up soon k? ^_^
Hell!_the_musical_
Hell!_the_musical_
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:10 am

Sounds good. :3

Back to top Go down

Post  Hell!_the_musical_ Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:54 am

Name- Lace
registration code- 20431
Her existence is a bitter one because all she wants is to feel the rain.
Strange and beautiful. [please join, I'm desperate.] 205trht

Lucas Allen Maction
age- 21
Strange and beautiful. [please join, I'm desperate.] 2hej03n

these pics belong to the these amazing artist from deviantart.com
http://fairystories.deviantart.com/[url][/url]
http://xjankax.deviantart.com/
Hell!_the_musical_
Hell!_the_musical_
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:59 am

I think I might be getting off for the night, so, we'll just start/continue tomorrow. Unless I happen to get back on.... >.>

Back to top Go down

Post  Hell!_the_musical_ Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:00 am

bah! >.<
well, thats fine. I should be heading to bed soon or later lol.
night :}
Hell!_the_musical_
Hell!_the_musical_
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  JahRastafari Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:14 am

Shapow!
Ruby and Junior want to join!
JahRastafari
JahRastafari
you're getting there.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:35 pm

Hurry up and join then!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next