Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Village{Anyone can join at anytime}

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Anime Village{Anyone can join at anytime} Empty Anime Village{Anyone can join at anytime}

Post  zerofz1 Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:11 am

Ashley
age-5
race-Angle
bio-She's Ember's daughter and her twin is Abby, she is the more adventures and calm. When she is an Angle she becomes
more rash and hyper
(in white)

Anime Village{Anyone can join at anytime} Twins-2

Abby
age-5
race-vampire
bio-she is more rash and usealy doesn't think things over before she does something. When she is a vampire and hungry though
she will usealy become sly and doing anything to get what she wants. She is also Ashley's twin.
(in yellow)

Zero Shadowcrest
age-15
species-Shadow,Edel Raid
He is skilled at both magic and swords, is light, dark,and fire, He can also use water lightining, ground,wind and ice but doesn't use them that often. Can transform into various forms.He has the spirit of fire in light in him in the form of a phoenix and the spirit of ice/water and dark in him in the form of a wolf.
Anime Village{Anyone can join at anytime} Boy
Phoenix
Anime Village{Anyone can join at anytime} Phoenix-1
Shadow form
Anime Village{Anyone can join at anytime} Blackknight-3

Flare
A baby dragon that is hyper and energitic. He can has every element power.
Anime Village{Anyone can join at anytime} Anime_baby_drag

Ember
age-15
Race-Angle,Vamipre
crush-
bio-She is hyper, adverntures and loves candy. She can put you in a trance, fly a little, and tell the future sometimes and likes to make bets with her sister. She has a pair of pink angle wings. Both sides are after her so that they can destroy the other. If they catch her they plan on brainwashing her and sending her on dangerious missions.
pic;(but with knee long hair)
Anime Village{Anyone can join at anytime} Kara
Angle
Anime Village{Anyone can join at anytime} 3755b847
Vampire
Anime Village{Anyone can join at anytime} Anime1
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Anime Village{Anyone can join at anytime} Empty Re: Anime Village{Anyone can join at anytime}

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:40 am

Joining. (:
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

http://www.pillowsonthego.com

Back to top Go down

Anime Village{Anyone can join at anytime} Empty Re: Anime Village{Anyone can join at anytime}

Post  zerofz1 Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:48 am

ooc; cool
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:52 am

Kiana
She is usually very shy, but once she gets to know a person she opens up. (A little.) She isn't very trusting with people ever since her brother was killed in a robbery. He sacrificed his life so that he could save Kiana's, which she had never let go. She always thinks it's her fault. She watched the whole thing happen and evey night it replays in her mind. Not many people talk to her because they know what happened, that's why she moved. She hopes to forget what happened, but she knows it won't be easy.
Anime Village{Anyone can join at anytime} Delete16

Brock
Doesn't really ever talk to people. He will help if he sees someone in need, but don't expect him to stick around when all is said and done. He has morals and sticks to them. He hasn't had a horrible life, but he wouldn't call it good. (But truthfully, who can?) The rest of him you'll just hjave to figure out.
Anime Village{Anyone can join at anytime} Delete17
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:00 am

ooc; thanks, you want to start or wait for more people
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:10 am

Does matter. Maybe we should wait to see if anyone joins, and if they don't then just start and people can join whenever they want. (Sound good?)
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:12 am

sounds good
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:22 am

Okay (:
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:22 am

lol
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:32 am

We can start when ever. (:
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:32 am

ooc; can you, I have to go do something fast
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:51 am

Ooc: Okay
Ic:

Kiana felt her backpack weighing heavy on her shoulders when she finally saw the small village up ahead. She had found a small house for cheap, and the owner wouldn't even ask her how old she was. She didn't know how she was going to get a job, but she would figure out sooner or later. She would be spending most of her time out in the woods since it was so nice. She then thought. She didn't have to be tehre for a while, so she would just spend a little time in the woods for a little while, then go to the village.

Brock looked around the village in agony. He hated how bright it was out and knew the reason why. He walked to the river slowly, which was where most of the shade was and where no one ever really was. It was a nice place, so he didn't know why no one was ever there, but it was good for him at least.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:07 am

Ember was sitting near a lake, she watched Ashley and Abby playing in the water.

Ashley giggled as she sat in the water enjoying it.
Abby was splashing around in the water having fun.

Zero was sitting down ontop of a house roof looking around.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:14 am

Kaian set her backpack down and started to climb the tree slowly. Once she was about 15 feet from the ground she stopped climbing and sat down on the nearest branch. She could see the village perfect from where she sat and wasn't that far from the gates of where the village started; probably only a few feet from it.

Brock sat down at the river and looked over to the lake, seeing that some childern were there. He smiled, not even able to hear them, and was in peace. It was nice that the nightbors were getting out, but he didn't know many people yet since he was new here.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:17 am

Ember continued to watch them then blinked as she looked around. She noticed a guy watching them as she frowned slighlty.

Ashley yawned slightly as she layed down falling asleep slowly in the water.

Abby was still playing in the water happily.

Zero got up as he jumepd from branch to branch.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:22 am

Brock saw the little girl look over to him, then frown, so he looked away. It was probably his aura. No one seemed to like him very much, even though he was a good guy. It was just the way he looked. No one had white hair and people knew it. It made him a 'frea', or something.

Kiana soon hear noises from branches, then felt her whole tree wiggle. She started to lose her blance, then fell off the tree. She screamed as she fell and had no idea what had happened. Was it a person that had done that? All she had seen was a black shadow pass by her, then she was falling.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:26 am

Ember smiled and motioned for him to come over. She then looked back at Ashley and Abby playing and sleeping.

Zero landed on the ground as he saw her fall."YOu all right?"HE asked her curiously.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:58 am

Brock lookedover to the young girl and nodded in curiousity. He walked over to the girl. "Yes ma'am?"

Kiana looked up to the man, tears in her eyes, but smiled anyways. She sniffled quietly before she answered with a "Yes."
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:00 am

"I was wondering if you werre a pedafile, you were watching my daughters and I need to know if Ineed to kill you or not."She said happily looking up at him.

Ashley was snoring softly in the water.
Abby was swiming a little bit.

Zero walked over putting his hand on her shoulder as he healed her."That was a long fall."he said to her softly.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:14 am

Brock chuckled. "No ma'am. I was just happy to see the nieghbors outside having a good time. If you would like, I can leave," he suggested. He didn't know the young woman was their mother, but when he actually looked at her, she was old enough.

Kiana nodded and blushed when he healed her. She knew there were supernaturals out there, she just wans't that used to them. "Th-thank you," she said, tears still in her eyes.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:21 am

Ember nodded."I see."She said smiling. She shook her head."No, you don't have to go you can play with them if you want.S"he said smiling as she looked back at them.

Ashley slowly opened her eyes as she woke up streatching and smiling.

Abby walked over to Ashlye and sat down next to her giggling a little, they both looked exactly alike right now.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:28 am

Ooc: Where is Zero?
Ic:
Brock shook his head. "I am fine Ma'am. I am not very good with kids," he admited.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:37 am

Zero smiled and whipped the tears away as he held his hand out to help her."Your welcome."He said smiling.

Ember nodded."I see, well would you mind coming home with us then?S'he asked curiouslsy.

Abby and Ashley got up running over, they saw him and hide bheind Ember.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:49 am

Kiana miled and took Zero's hand as he helped her up. "Thank you again," she said in a small tone.

Brock looked to the woman in confusion. "May I ask why?"
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:56 am

"You just seem interesting."She giggled and smiled as she started to walk.

Ashley and Abby followed after not sure about the stranger.

Zero smiled."Your welcome, if you want I can take you home."He said smiling at her still.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next