Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Village{Anyone can join at anytime}

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Anime Village{Anyone can join at anytime} - Page 2 Empty Re: Anime Village{Anyone can join at anytime}

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:09 am

Kiana blushed. "Well, I am new to town, and I am still looking for a place. This guy said that he was going to let me rent a room, but he said I have to wait until Monday," she looked down in embarrassment.

Brock looke to the woman. "Okay?" he said and got up, following the girls from a distance.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

http://www.pillowsonthego.com

Back to top Go down

Anime Village{Anyone can join at anytime} - Page 2 Empty Re: Anime Village{Anyone can join at anytime}

Post  zerofz1 Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:14 am

Zero nodded."I see, I'm sure it's ok if you stay with me until monday."He said nodding.

Ember kept the two close as she walked through the forest and into the village. SHe walked up to a house as she opened the door.

Ashley and Abby giggled as they ran in and to there room to change.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:14 am

Kiana looked to the man and then away quickly. "You are very trusting," she said in a gentle voice. She didn't know if she could do that, stay in a person's house without even knowing them..

Brock looked to the Woman, then watched as the children ran off. He looked around the house and wondered why he was here.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:19 am

Zero smield."Come on, and it isn't like it's going to be forever right."He said smiling at her.

Ember walked in and smiled."Do you want anything?"She asked him tilting her head.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:59 am

She nodded. He had convinced her. "Y-yeah," she told him and nodded her head once again. It wouldn't be forever like he had said, and he seemed nice enough. That was her problem; if someone was nice to her, even just once, she trusted them. (Not with her life or anything, but with small things.)

Brock shook his head. "I am fine," he told her. He looked around the house for the husband, but didn't even see pictures of him around the house. He decided not to ask unless it seemed he could.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:14 am

Ember nodded and sat down on the couch as she patted the seat for him.

Zero smiled."come on then."he said as he motioned for her to follow.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:54 am

Brock walked over to the couch and sat down. He smiled to the women and then looked back to the house. It was a nice place she had.

Kiana followed behind the man slowly. She wasn't used to people being so friendly. It was a nice change.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:57 am

Ember smiled as she closed her eyes, she didn't know it but a certain smell was drifting off her. It was arrousing and stimulating as she relaxed.

Zero continued to walk and come to a house."Here we are."He said smiling.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:01 am

Brock flinched at the smell at first, then asked, "What is that?"

Kiana looked to the house. "Wow, that looks nice," she told him.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:05 am

Ember blinked confused."What do you mean?"She asked looking over at him.

Zero smiled and nodded as he opened the door for her."Come on in."he said smiling.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:07 am

Brock shook his head and gulped down his feelings that were starting to come up. "Nothing."

Kiana smiled and nodded, walking into the house. "Wow," she whispered.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:08 am

Ember nodded and closed hr eyes relaxing again as the more of the smell escapped her body surranding them.

Zero smiled as he walked in after her closing the door.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:11 am

Brock's leg started to tap and he looked around, uncomfortable. "So, uh..." he bit his tongue quickly as more of the same came to him.

Kiana looked around and smiled. "This is suck a nice place," she said in a cheery tone, her backpack weighing on her heavily.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:13 am

Ember was relaxing her eyes still closed."So, what?"She asked curiously listening to him. He could do anything to her and she wouldn't see it.

Zero smiled and helped her with the backpack slipping it off as it put it down on the ground."You can go and rest if you want."he said smiling.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:15 am

Brock took a deep breath. Why was he getting this way? "Nothing," he said and looked to the floor, watching his tapping foot.

Kiana smiled. "Thank you," She knew that there was only one hall, so she could figure out where the bed was. She soon found it and walked in. She slipped her shoes off, then layed down on the bed.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:17 am

The substance came out of her body more and more as she opened her eyes slightly.

Zero smiled and went to the kitchan to make somehting to eat.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:56 am

Brock felt his heart beat pick up and he bit his lip hard. "I uh, I need some water," he said and got up, walking to the kitchen quickly.

Kiana slowlyfell asleep, her mind off in Dreamland.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:58 am

Ember blinked confused as she watched him. She shrugged and continued to relaxe.

Zero made something to eat and went up to the room knocking on the door softly.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:03 am

Brock got a glass, which he normally wouldn't do without asking, but this was different. He got a glass full of water and chugged it down, then looked to the woman on the couch. He didn't even know her name, why was he getting this way?

Kaian was fast asleep, but she still heard the knocking. She thought it was in her dream, so she looked around for the door, seeing, now, nothing but white.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:05 am

"Can I come in?"He asked waiting for her to answere.

Ember continued to rest as the scent spread throughout the house starting to get into the kitchan.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:09 am

Brock bit his lip as he smelt the sent. He got more water and chugged that down as well. He took deep breaths, trying to calm down.

Kiana heard the voice as ell. Who was that? He sounded firmilliar. "Uhhm, sure," she said in her dream, still looking for the door.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:13 am

Zero walked in as he sat down on the bed."You feeling ok?"He aske tilting his head slightly.

Ember opened her eyes and walked into the kitchan the smell more potent."Are you all right?"She asked blinking.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:16 am

Kiana suddenly woke up and blushed. "O-oh, ye-yeah.." she looked to the bed in embarrasssment. "Uh why?" she asked.

Brock closed his eyes tightly and balled his hand up. He nodded his head and turned his face away from her.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:19 am

Zero smiled blushing a little."I was wondering if you were hungry is all."He answered her.

Ember blinked and found herself walking over and putting her arms around his waist the smell surranding both of them."You sure?"She asked softly.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:21 am

Kiana saw his blush and smiled. "A little, but you don't need to feed me," she said and looked to the door, then back to him again.

Brock bit his tongue and tried to control himself. It was getting unbearable, but if he did anything he would be shun from this new town he had found. He nodded in response to her question.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next