Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Village{Anyone can join at anytime}

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Anime Village{Anyone can join at anytime} - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime Village{Anyone can join at anytime}

Post  zerofz1 Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:27 am

Ember held him close to her, pressing his against her body."If you say so."She whispered into his ear closing her eyes.

Zero looked upa nd smiled."IT's all right, you want me to bring it up here?"HE asked curiously.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Anime Village{Anyone can join at anytime} - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime Village{Anyone can join at anytime}

Post  its_me_kimmy Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:30 am

Brock didn't want to be mean, but he wanted her off of him. "Ma'am, what is your name?" he asked finally. He didn't even know this womans name. What was with him today?

Kiana looked to the bed. "No no, it's fine. I can get up. You shouldn't have to do all of that for me," she said in a gentle tone.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

http://www.pillowsonthego.com

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:35 am

Eber opened her eyes slowly."I"m Ember...."She whispered to him softly.

Zero smiled and put his hand on her shoulder."IT's all right, please let me."He said smiling at her.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:42 am

Brock nodded. "I am Brock. Nice to meet you," he said and offered his hand.

Kiana looked to the man. "Are you sure?"
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:44 am

Ember nodded and shook his hand."IT's nice to meet you."She said bowing, the smell more potent now.

Zero smiled and leaned over to hear ear."Of course."He whispered his breath skimming past her ear.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:27 pm

Brock nodded to Ember, forcing a smile. "I think I should get another glass of water, would you like some?" he asked, gulping down all the feelings in his throat.

Kiana blushed and bit her lip slightly. "T-thank you," she told him.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:57 am

Ember nodded."Yes, thank you."She said smiling at him.

Zero smiled and put his hand on her chest as he pushed her back down into the bed to lay down."Your welcome."he said smiling at her.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:13 am

Brock scooted way from Ember and grabbed another glass, which he had found when searching all the cabnets earlier. He filled both the glasses he had up with water and handed Ember one of the glasses.

Kiana felt her face get hot and could only imagine how beet red it was. She layed back on the bed, mostly because she was being pushed down.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:29 am

EMber took the glass and drunk it slowly, she started to feel the effects of it as her eyes slowly closed. Her boyd felt wierd as she looked up at him.

Zero smiled and got up, he went into the kitchan and made something for her. He then walked back up with a tray and the food as he put it on her lap."Here you go."He said smiling.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:47 am

Brock looked back to her, then took a large gulp of water. He could still smell the--what was it?-- the whatever it was, in the air. He bit his lip and looked away.

Kiana smiled. "Thank you so much," she said and looked to the food on her plate, before taking a bite. It tasted great! She continued to eat and smile.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:53 am

Ember continued to stare up at him. She couldn't resisit it like he was as she pressed herself to his chest and started to move up.

Zero smiled as he watched her.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:57 am

Brock stepped back, unsure of what was going on. "Wh-wha?" he looked at her with surprised eyes and looked down to her body.

Kiana looked over to the man and smiled. "Want some?" she asked.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:02 am

Zero shook his head blushing slighlty."No I'm fine."he said smiling.

EMber stared up at him with her mouth half open. She looked like a ten year old even thought she was fifteen. She stared up at him and started to slowly step towerds him.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:06 am

Brock looked at her with wide eyes. "Ember?" he asked, checking to see if she was okay. Was she?

Kiana tilted her head slightly to the side. "Are you sure?" she asked in a gentle voice.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:08 am

"Y-yes...."She mummbled blushing as she pressed against him again. Staring straight up into his eyes.

Zero blinked."O-Only if you want me to."He said softly.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:12 am

Brock back up only a half step until he was stoppedby the fridge. "Uh, a-are you okay?" he asked.

Kiana giggled lightly. "Well if you are hungry you can have some," she said in a gentle voice still.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:15 am

EMber nodded as she pinned him to the fridge, her boyd pressed against his."Y-yes....why do you ask?"She asked softl staring up at him as she licked her lips a little.

Zero smiled and nodded."I guess I'm a little hunrgry."he said blushing a little bit.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:20 am

Brock took more deep breaths before speaking once again. "Ju-just the way you are acting," he said, looking down to Ember's eyes, then to her body, then back to her eyes.

Kiana giggled again. He looked cute when he blushed, though she wouldn't tell him that. "Then would you like some?" she put some of the food on her fork and offered it to him happily.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:22 am

Ember smiled."I'm not acting wierd am I?"She asked leaning up as her lips brushed against his. Her chest was pressed against his as she did this.

Zero nodded and took a bit of the food on the fork as he ate it. He smiled blushing.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:28 am

"N-no, just.." he felt her lips run across his and gulped down his feelings. What was going on?!?

Kiana smiled. "It's yummy," she said, refering to his cooking as she took another bite of the food. "Want more?" she asked after she finished chewing and gulping down her food.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:31 am

EMber looked up at him."Just what?"She asked her lips brushing his with every word she spoke. She stared into his eyes.

Zero watched her blushing a bit more."T-thanks."he said softly smiling. He nodded to her question blushing more.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:40 am

Brock shook his head just slightly, not daring to speak. With each passing word he spoke their lips met and he couldn't bare it.

Kiana got more food on the fork and offered him more food with a smile. The food was almost gone by now, and she was pretty much full. She could probably have one more bite, but that would be it.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:47 am

Zero blushed as he slide the fork into his mouth eating the food as he blushed more staring up at her.

EMber stared up at her."Please......do what you want....."She whispered to him staring deep into his eyes.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:50 am

Kiana smiled. "Do you want the rest?" she asked, looking to the plate. There was only probabaly one or two more bites left, and she didn't want to be really full. She looked back up to him and smiled.

Brock shook his head slightly again. What he had wanted to do was run and get the hell out of there, but his body was telling him otherwise.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:52 am

"Please, do anything to me you want..."She whispered to him staring up and pressing against him more."PLease...."She repeated.

Zero blushed and nodded."S-sure."He said softly.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next