Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Village{Anyone can join at anytime}

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Anime Village{Anyone can join at anytime} - Page 4 Empty Re: Anime Village{Anyone can join at anytime}

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:59 am

Brock continued to shake his head. He couldn't do this. He bit his lip, then let it go. His heart beat was pickig up, and he could feel it.

Kiana smiled and offered him another fork of food.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

http://www.pillowsonthego.com

Back to top Go down

Anime Village{Anyone can join at anytime} - Page 4 Empty Re: Anime Village{Anyone can join at anytime}

Post  zerofz1 Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:09 am

"Then....I'll persuade you."She whispered getting on her tip toes as her lisp pressed into his. She started to kiss him.

Zero smiled and ate the fork of food swallowing it.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:16 am

Brock tried to step back, but he was against the fridge. He decided to just not kiss her back, then maybe she would stop before he actually started to do anything back to her.

Kiana smiled. She offered him the last bite and looked into his eyes happily.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:18 am

Ember continued to kiss him, the smell getting stronger and stronger as she closed her eyes.

'Zero smiled as he took the last bit in his mouth, instead of swallowing it he moved over to her lips and kissed her softly, he slide his lips under hers trying to get her mouth to open.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:21 am

Brock squeezed his eyes shut, trying hard to control himself. He was strong, he could do this; or at least, that's what he kept telling himself.

Kiana blushed a deep red and opened her mouth, not really knowing what was going on quiet yet.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:24 am

Zero smiled and tilted his head as he pressed his lps to her's. He slowly slide the food and his tounge into her mouth so that the food was in her mouth along with his tounge.

Ember continued to kiss him and slide her hand slowly up his shirt, running her hand hhand his chest.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:29 am

Kiana pulled back, spitting the food out. She felt really rude, but she couldn't stand the taste of the food. She had never done something like this before; making out that is. She looked to Zero and blushed. She felt really bad..

Brock hands started to move, but then he stopped. 'No,' he told himself and he dropped his hands again.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:33 am

Zero blinked as she pulled back and spite the food out. He blushed as he looked down."S-sorry....I shouldn't have done that.....I-I just felt like....."He blushed more then looked up into her eyes.

EMber continued to kiss him and slowly slide her other hand up his shirt, sliding her hand down his chest and back a she licked his lips a little.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:37 am

Kiana shook her head. "No no, it's fine," she looked into his eyes, sadness in hers. She felt horrible. He wasn't a bad guy, she could tell; she guessed that was why she felt so bad about freaking out over the food. She hadn't ever let anyone in sine her brother died, and this was the fruthest she had 'gone' with anyone in her life. "You just felt what?" she asked, trying to figure out his mind set.

Brock started to kiss Ember back gently, not really able to stop anymore. He was only slightly kissing her, still trying to fight it off.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:39 am

'I-I just wanted to feel your lips on mine and stuff...."He whispered leaning closer to her.

Ember kissed him deeply and licked his lips, her tounge went into his mouth slightly as she ran her hands all over his body.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:42 am

"And stuff?" she asked and blushed, still looking into his eyes.

Brock shook his head. "No," he mumbbled against her lips and pulled his head back. "Your kids are here. What about them?" he asked, hoping that would make her think.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:46 am

Ember frowned then smiled as he brought up her kids."THey are asleep right now.....school's tommarow remeber."She whispered laying her head on his chest as she stared up at him, her hands still moving over his skin.

Zero nodded blushing as he stared into her eyes more."Y-yes."He answered her.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:49 am

Brock looked to their room and frowned. He thought that would be a good excuse.He then looked back to Ember and bit his lip.

Kiana blushed as well. "And stuff being?" she asked. She was wondering what he ment by 'and stuff', even though she barely knew him. He still seemed very nice.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:52 am

"Ummm...what I did witht he foood....."he whispered blushing even more as he looked down at the ground.

Ember smiled at him as more of the substance flowed from her body, all of it was around them starting to block there commen sense and thinking as she leaned up kissing him again.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:56 am

Kiana blushed. "Oh," she siad, then saw him look down and felt bad again. She scooted closer to him and put her finger inder his chin, lifting up his head so he would look into her eyes. "What you did was fine," she told him.

Brock tried to block out the auroma, but couldn't. He kissed her back gently as his heart beat sped up.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:58 am

Zero blushed as he felt her finger move his head up, he stared into her eyes lost in them."O-Ok....thats good...."he whispered.

Ember kissed him deeper and slide his sirt up a bit as she rubbed her hand around on his stumack.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:02 am

Kiana nodded and smiled. She was glad that he wouldn't fight with her about it because it wasn't that bad at all. She continued to look into his eyes.

Brock kissed Ember back deeply and smiled into the kiss, but part of him was yelling for him to stop. He yelled that he needed to just walk out that door now and go home, but he could hear his reasoning, all he knew was that for some reason, he needed to kiss her.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:06 am

Zero continuied to look into her eyes and leaned forwed his lips pressing aginst hers.

Ember continued to kiss him and licked his lips as her tounge slide b etween his lips and into his mouth. She moved his shirt up a bit running her hands on his chest.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:08 am

Kiana blushed and kissed him back slightly.

Brock stuck his tongue in her mouth as well as he felt her cool hands on his warm stomach.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:09 am

Zero blushed and continued to kiss her, he moved so he was on the bed next to her holding her close to him.

Ember moaned softly feeling his tounge in her mouth as she swirled her's around inside his mouth moving her hands around his chest as she slide his shirt off.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:22 am

Kiana continued to blush and kiss him as she felt him hold her close. She smiled into the kiss and thought about being with Zero for a while.

Brock slid his hands up Ember's shirt, rubbing her back gently. He held her close as his reason went even further into oblivian.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:26 am

Zero continued to kiss her, he held her closer to him and licked her lips softly.

Ember shivered as he slide his hand up her shirt. She moaned as he rubbed her back. She pressed herself into him sliding her tounge all around the inside of his mouth as she slide her hand up and down his back her eyes half closed as she lost all of her reasoning.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:35 am

Kiana blushed as she felt his tongue on her lips, continuing to just kiss him as she wrapped her arms around him gently.

Brock slid off her shirt, just as she did with him, and picked her up slowly. He wrapped her legs around his waist and smiled, kissing her deeper.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:42 am

Zero wrapped his arms around her waist as he kissed her more, rubbing her back soothingly.

Ember held her arms up feeling her shirt slide off as she shivered. She felt him picking her up slowly and felt his hands move her legs around his waist. She moaned softly at his touch and tightened her legs around him. She smiled back kissing him passionatly as she licked his lips and opened her mouth for him.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:50 am

Kiana continued to kiss him and put her hand on his cheek gently, smiling more.

Brock kept his arms around her waist and his hands on her legs gently. He let his tongue explore Ember's mouth slowly and passionatly.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next