Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Village{Anyone can join at anytime}

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Anime Village{Anyone can join at anytime} - Page 5 Empty Re: Anime Village{Anyone can join at anytime}

Post  zerofz1 Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:54 am

Zero smiled and blushed more feeling her hand on his cheek. he continued to kiss her sliding his fingesr through hr hair.

EMber kept moaning feeling his hands still on her legs as she gasped feeling his tounge slide into her mouth and moaned louder her body starting to crave him now as she started to play with his tounge sliding her's against his tounge.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Anime Village{Anyone can join at anytime} - Page 5 Empty Re: Anime Village{Anyone can join at anytime}

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:57 am

Kiana felt her face got very warm as he ran his fingers through her hair. She kissed him slightly more and moved her thumb on his cheek gently.

Brock smiled as he moved his hands to her butt, feeling all over her body. Then he started to undo her pants.

Ooc: (Time skip?)
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

http://www.pillowsonthego.com

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:01 am

ooc;{your choice or messages}
Ember jumped slightly when he put his hands on her butt and moaned feeling his hands all over her. She continued to play with his tounge.

Zero kissed her more as he blushed feeling her thumb move across his cheek
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:04 am

Brock smiled and held her closer to him and he ran his amrs all over her continuously, still playing with her tongue.

Kiana broke the kiss slightly and looked up to him with a smile. She looked into his eyes for a little while, then went and kissed him again gently.

Ooc: Just not over here, so you chose.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

http://www.pillowsonthego.com

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:11 am

ooc; I know not over here, lets do messages.

Ember shivered and kept making noises as she played with his tounge more and more.

Zero felt her break the kiss and looked down at her, he smiled back and then kissed her back deeply when she went back.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5