Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Victim to Love.[Chapter One.Rewritten]

2 posters

Go down

A Victim to Love.[Chapter One.Rewritten] Empty A Victim to Love.[Chapter One.Rewritten]

Post  Kobe. Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:31 am

Life. Define Life. Tell me, what is a normal life? Is there such a thing? Life.....
I'm a kid, twelve years of age, to be exact. My name is Elliot Takaharu, My mother and I have moved to a village she lived in as a girl, it kind of sucks, but it isn't all that bad. My mother and father are divorced, that's why we left Tokyo to come here, The Shira Village.
"Mom! It's snowing!" I said looking from the window of my room. "Mother didn't answer but I knew she was listening. My mother was a stressed woman, but she had all she needed. "Mom, I'm going outside." I smiled as I put on my coat and ran outside. "Nothingness." I muttered, looking at the moutains that lay still. "Hey, your the kid that just moved here!" A girl said as she walked up beside me. "I'm Kina." She smiled sweetly. "I'm Elliot." I replied. "Elliot! Come here, quick!" My grandmother called. I ran to her and she had hurt and fear in her eyes. "Your mother, She's dead, they found her by the Pond."

Life. Define Life......

It's been more than a year since my mother killed herself, Memories fill my head. I was ten, my mother gave me an hourglass, It was special to her, therefore it had to be special to me. Now I'm Thirteen. That girl, Kina, We've grown so much closer, we're like bestfriends, Yeah, I like that word. "Kina!" I called running from my house. "Hey Elliot, Want to come with me to the Takahina's?" She asked. "Is that the family, that rich family?" I asked. "Yeah, they have two kids around our age, Fuji and Nara." She said and walked up to a huge house. "Here we are..." She smiled. And from that day, we added two new members to the group. Fuji was a quiet, troubled kid, and Nara was a hyper, Shy kid. We all met, and it's a miracle that we did.

It's summer now, We all just turned fifteen, and we are all tight, we started highschool, I began to like Kina, yet I fear wrecking our friendship. "Kina, what are doing after Highschool is over?" Nara asked. "I'm going to study Japanese literature. What about you Fuji?" Kina looked at Fuji. "I don't exactly know yet, what about you, Elliot?" Fuji asked. "I don't know." I muttered, I glared over at Kina, she knew it, she could feel the feelings I had for her, she was just that kind of friend, She could feel something wrong, she could feel sadness in someone else. She was everything I wanted.

"Elliot." Kina spoke as I was walking towards my house. "Yes?" I asked. "Fuji, Nara, and I are going to a seven day camp. You should come." Kina smiled brightly. "Yeah, That sounds like fun, I'll come." I smiled. "Good." She said, and with that she walked off. "Hey, grandma, I wanna go to a seven day camp, Is that okay?" I asked. "Sure." She said, her voice was very uneasy, she's been that way, ever since I was twelve, when my mother died. I sat and watched her, before going to back my clothes. I looked over at my dresser, where my hourglass rested, the one that my mother gave me, I grabbed it and sat in gently in my bag. "Elliot! That Kina girl is here!" My grandmother called. "Okay, let her in." I replied. Soon Kina walked in my room. "Hey Elliot, We're leaving tomorrow, you almost ready?" Kina asked. I nodded. "I'll see you guys tomorrow." And after that was said, Kina left and I finished packing.

I sat up in my bed and slid out. "I guess it's time." I said as I slid on my clothes and brushed my hair out of my face. "Hey Kina." I said opening the door. "You ready?" She asked. "Yeah, let me just grab my bag." I said, dissapearing into my room. "Okay, now I'm ready." I smiled and walked out of the door. "Oh, I just can't wait to get there, What about you Fuji?" Nara asked. "I don't really care." He said grimly. "Hey, Kina, what about you?" Nara giggled. "I can't wait either." She giggled too. I was sitting far in the back of the bus we were riding in, my gaze was fixed on the window when Kina came to sit next to me. "Everything alright?" She asked. "Yeah." I said, and noticed the bus stopped. "We're here!" I heard Nara scream. Once we left the bus, there was kids from all over, so many kids, I wonder what for. I slid my hands in my pocket and looked over at Fuji. "I do not like group activities." Fuji muttered. I laughed but stopped when a girl from my Judo club stood in front of me. "Hey, Elliot." She smiled. That girl has always had a thing for me. "Hello, Shina." I muttered. "Elliot." Kina called. "Oh, hey." I smiled. Shina looked at Kina grimly. "Elliot's mine." Shina said. I looked down at Shina. "Come again?" I asked. Then I looked at Kina. "Oh, this is Shina, she's from my school." I said.

After we all got settled, We got to go to the lake and swim. Kina and I sat out. "So, Elliot, Why aren't you swimming?" She asked. "I don't like swimming, what about you?" I asked. "Same here." She nodded. Right then and there I could have told her, my feelings I've got for her., but It was something I just couldn't do, not yet.

Last edited by KobeLikesBacon. on Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kobe.
Kobe.
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

http://meez.com/maxilovesyew

Back to top Go down

A Victim to Love.[Chapter One.Rewritten] Empty Re: A Victim to Love.[Chapter One.Rewritten]

Post  ♡ Alicia ♡ Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:45 pm

I like it, add more! :]

♡ Alicia ♡

Back to top Go down

A Victim to Love.[Chapter One.Rewritten] Empty Re: A Victim to Love.[Chapter One.Rewritten]

Post  Kobe. Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:04 pm

:O
For Real?
Yippie!
xD
I'll Write more for sure.
Kobe.
Kobe.

http://meez.com/maxilovesyew

Back to top Go down

Post  ♡ Alicia ♡ Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:00 pm

Yay! More Kobe!

♡ Alicia ♡

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down