Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Blood Is My Addiction.[EDIT/Chapter One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, and Ten.]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Your Blood Is My Addiction.[EDIT/Chapter One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven,  Eight, Nine, and Ten.] Empty Your Blood Is My Addiction.[EDIT/Chapter One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, and Ten.]

Post  Kobe. Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:37 am

Your Blood Is My Addiction
I actually wrote this story before I turned it into a Roleplay over at Meez.

Chapter one: That Blood.

Ryder sat up high in a tree, his eyes close but he was alert, he was listening out for any possible thing out of the ordinary, He was smelling the air, for any sign of blood that caught his attention. Ryder slowly opened his eyes and looked down from the tree to see his younger brother, Remmi. "Ryder, Did you find anything yet?" He asked as he watched Ryder jump from the tree. "No, not yet, but you've come just in time, Rem." Ryder spoke as he smoothly walked past him, he slid his hands deep down inside his jacket pockets and shrugged. "It's time we search, instead of waiting." Ryder said grimly. Remmi nodded and caught up with Ryder. "Yes, but where do we start?" He asked as he pushed his glasses along his face. "Well, Let's see, it's almost midnight, how about we just walk the streets until we get lucky, Eh?" Ryder suggested, Remmi nodded and continued walking. Ryder looked over at Remmi with a faint smile and Remmi returned it, If you were to look at them both, you wouldn't be able to tell them apart, Although they were different ages, they damn sure did look like twins. "Stop, do you smell that?" Ryder said as he stopped almost instintly. "Yes, What is it." Remmi said as he stopped with Ryder. "It's what we were looking for." Ryder said as he slowly began to follow the scent, and Remmi followed. "It's sweet, warm, Blood." Remmi said. "Yes, it's what I was looking for." Ryder smirked. "No me, I want some Blood sprinkled with fear." Remmi chuckled as they turned a corner and there it was.

--

Chapter Two.

Ryder looked at Remmi, and Remmi looked at Ryder. Ryder had a devlish grin on his face which meant he was about to go in for the kill. "Well I 've found my bait." Ryder chuckled softly. "Well, I'll be searching for mine, See you later." Remmi said as he walked away, In search of a woman who could fufil his needs. "Why hello there." Ryder said as he fell into step with a Woman named Rin. "Oh, Hey." She smiled sweetly at him. "I'm Ryder, And you are?" He asked her. "Rin." She said as she zipped up her jacket. "What are you doing out so late?" He asked. "I just got back from work." She grimaced. "Why do you want to know?" She asked. "Just wondering." He shrugged. He sighed slowly, he didn't like playing the waiting game and dammit he wouldn't be playing anymore. She was making him want her more and more, Her blood was sweet, let alone her looks, She was beautiful, it looked like she knew how to have a good time, and after tonight, ashe won't be the one who had a good time. "Listen, I want you, and I want you now." Ryder stated as he wrapped his arm around her waist. "Well you can't have me you blasphemous bastard, now let me go!" She said grimly. "You really should watch your mouth." Ryder snapped as her pushed her along a wall. "You don't know what your up against." Ryder smirked. "Let me go." She repeated. Rydeer smirked and grabbed her wrist as he began walking. "Where are you taking me? Who are you?" She asked. "I already told you, I'm Ryder, and I'm taking you to my place." He smirked as she stopped talking, he could feel the fear flow through her body. "No need to feel fear My love, I'll be gental." He said. Ryder didn't mean for it to sould sexual although it did. "Gental?! What the hell are you talking about, are you gonna rape me?!" She siad wearily. "No, love, I'm going to bite you." He smiled faintly at her. Once they reached Ryder's house he opened the door and pushed her inside of his house. "Where is Remmi?" He muttered and dragged her to his room and threw her on the bed.

--
Chapter Three

Remmi pushed through the front door. "Shut up and walk!" He demanded, as he pushed her toward his room. "Remmi's here." Ryder smirked and looked at Rin. "Who's Remmi?" She aske wearily. "My brother, Why does it matter?" Ryder asked. "Just wondering." She looked away from him and sighed. Remmi looked down at the girl and smirked. "What are you called?" He asked. "You men, what is my name?" She asked. "Do not correct me, I said what I meant." Remmi hissed as he adjusted his glasses. "Sai." She muttered. "Well Sai, we are gonna have alot of fun." He chuckled softly and pushed her on the bed. "Listen, And listen good okay? You are now my play thing, I'll suck your blood when I feel like it, And I'll do whatever I want with you, whether it be sex, or whatever." Remmi smirked. Ryder leaned against the wall and chuckled. "I can feel your fear, I can sense it." He stated. "You kidnapped me, I have no choice but to feel fear." Rin growled. "Your the feisty type huh?" He smirked. "Well that all changes now." He stated coldly. "I'm in control, I have control over your life." Sai screamed once she felt Remmi's sharp nail dig inside of the skin on her stomach. "Shut up." Remmi smirked as he went down to lick the blood from her stomach. "You'll feel far worse pain while we're together."
--
Chapter Four

"Get yourself cleaned up, I don't want your human blood all over my sheets, It'll never come out." Remmi stated as he threw a towel to Sai, she quickly grabbed it at pushed it along her stomach to stop the blood. Ryder was on top of Rin with a sly smile on his face. "Your the best thing I've had since the past fourhundred years." He smirked as he ran his tongue along her neck. "Your blood, smells sweet, your pulse, I can feel itt rise, your fear, it's growing." He said and ran his hand under her shirt, feeling her stomach. "Don't be scared, I won't hurt you." He whispered to her as he slowly sunk his fangs inside her neck. Rin grunted and closed her eyes as Ryder drank from her. She grabbed a hold of the sheets and tears fell from her face. Remmi smirked once Sai was finishedand he walked towards her and pushed her back along the bed and crawled on top of her. "your blood, I want it." He said as he pushed his lips against hers, he pulled away and looked down at her. "and your fear is making me want you more." Remmi set his hands along her waist and pressed his lips against her neck. Sai began breathing heavily. "Please, stop..." She whispered. "No, because you don't want me to, I can feel it." He smirked. "And plus, I don't want to stop, I want you even more than I did twenty seconds ago." He nodded.
--
Chapter Five

"Remmi!" Ryder yelled from the living room. "Yes brother?" He asked as he stuck his head out from the door. "Are you busy?" Ryder asked. "Yes, I was in the middle of something." Remmi said. "But what do you need? Quick, I'd like to catch her before she goes to sleep." Remmi stated. "I really don't need anything." He smirked. "Ry, I need you to.....like not do these things for illogical reasons." remmi gave Ryder a sly smile before dissapearing into his room. "And I'm back." He smirked and looked at Sai. "Did you miss me, Love?" He asked. Sai shook her head and turned on her side. Remmi layed on the bed, behind her and wrapped his arm around her pulling her close to him. "Too bad, I want you to miss me." He smiled and ran his tongue up the back of her neck. "Sooner or later, your going to miss this attention I'm giving you, Your going to miss this feeling you get." Remmi said. Ryder smirked and pushed up against Rin on the wall. "I'm suprised I didn't kill you yet, I must like you." Ryder chuckled softly. "Don't touch me." Rin hissed. "Try and stop me." Ryder smirked. Rin gasped and slapped him. Ryder smirked and slapped her back, but he put more force into it. "Watch what your doing." He frowned at her. Ryder smirked and ran his nail down her cheek as blood followed. "It doesn't make sense how many scars you'll get before you fully obey me." Rin inhaled deeply. "Please, I'll listen, Just stop hurting me." She nodded.

--
Chapter Six

It's been about two weeks, maybe three. Ryder was sitting in the living room on the floor, Rin was sleep, It seemed as though she was beginning to loosen up, although she was still being tortured. Remmi was just getting ready to walk out of his room when Sai had called him. "Wait." She said. "Yes, Dear?" Remmi asked looking back at her. "Are you ever going to let me go?" She asked wearily. Remmi took a deep breath before looking away from her and walking out of the door. "Ry, What are we gonna do with these girls? I never wanted that women to fall for me....I can feel her growing fond ofmy presence." Remmi stated. "Oh, that's right, You like a girl that hates your guts, but they all find you ravashing in the end, Rem." Ryder nodded. "Mine....She has loosened up around me." He nodded and stood up. "Ry, you and I are different, You are Self-center, I am too, but remember this....I'm a violent phsyco, That bitch is lucky I didn't slit her throat." Remmi hissed. "Don't be that way, even the coldest heart can be touched." And with that, he dissapeared into his room. Remmi sighed and heard Sai wake up, he walked in his room and looked over at her. "Sorry, I had to speak with my brother." Remmi slid his glasses along his face. Remmi stopped when a unusual scent filled the air. "Wait, what is that?" He said and noticed Ryder bursting through the door with Rin. "Rem, It's them." He said and looked at Rin. "Who?" He asked. "Vincent, Rose, and Violet." Ryder spoke. "I thought they were dead." Remmi said turning to grab Sai. "Likewise, But unfortunately You and I thought wrong." Ryder said. "We can't stay here." Remmi spoke as he pulled Sai to his side. "It's too late, they are out side." Ryder said, his voice was uneven, he wasn't in the mood to fight, but he knew damn well that Remmi was, and for his age, Remmi was all about shedding blood with technique. "So let's kill those bastards." Remmi spoke, Ryder could see the evil side of Remmi take over. "But what about the girls?" Ryder asked. "I don't give a damn about either one of them, if they stay out of the way, then they will live." Remmi nodded. Ryder sighed and then tensed as he could smell them even more. "They're inside." He muttered.

--
Chapter Seven.

"Dammit Ryder, We are going to have to fight." He stated. Ryder sighed and stopped once he noticed they were getting closer to the closed door. "Damn you Remmi, Whatever it takes." Ryder said as he flashed him a sly smile. Violet was the first one to burst through the door and the others followed. "Aye, boss I found 'em." He smirked. Rose smiled as he walked towards Ryder. "Ah, Ryder, Your still alive." He smirked. "As well as you, I thought I killed you." Ryder growled. "Well you thought wrong." Vincent stepped in. "But you postponed our mission, and saved your brother's life." He smirked. Ryder looked at Vincent and then at Rin, this was no time for those human girls to be there. "Ah, I see you have a pet, and so does Remmi." Rose said, grabbing Rin and smirked. Violet grabbed Sai from Remmi. "Aye, bitch...Get off of her." Remmi snapped and pulled Sai back towards him. "She's mine, Bastard." Violet tackled Remmi to the ground and backhanded him. "Not for long she won't" He smirked. Remmi took his glasses off and threw them. "You hit like a bitch." Remmi said as he punched Violet into a wall. "Rose, I want you all to leave..Now." Ryder demanded. "I can't do that." He said and looked at Rin. "I might make her my new wife." Rose smiled and pressed his lips against Rin's neck. Ryder took a deep breath and pushed Rose off of her. "You bastard, get the hell out of here." He demanded and kicked him causing him to fall to the floor. "Leave, or die!" Ryder yelled. "I'll kill those bastards by myself if you want to be a bitch about things." Remmi muttered as he wiped the blood from his face. "One down, two to go." He smirked. "Violet! You bastard, you killed my brother!" Rose yelled and looked at Remmi. "Yeah, that's what happens when you come into our house." Remmi had brutally, let alone Silently killed Violet, His body was lifeless and was saturated in blood. "He got what was coming to him."

--
Chapter Eight.

"You killed my little brother!" Vincent stepped in. "Rose, deal with him okay? I got this." Vincent looked at Rose as Rose nodded. "No you don't, you don't have anything except for a death to look forward to." Remmi growled. "Oh yeah?" Vincent smirked. "Yeah, but I don't like my room covered in blood, so lets take it outside." He nodded and outside he was. "Come on, lets get this blood bath finished with." Vincent said as he charged for Remmi, missing once he noticed Remmi wasn't there anymore, but where was he? "Behind you." Remmi smirked as he punched a hole through Vincent's chest from behind. "Your brother is next." Remmi said and dragged Vincent back to his room. "I want to see the look on you brothers Face." Remmi chuckled. "Rose! I have something for you." Remmi said as he threw Vincent on the floor. "He ain't dead yet, but you'll watch him die." Remmi nodded once he sat on top of Vincent, shredding away at his face. "Bastard, I kill your brothers, You time is fastly approaching." Remmi stood up and licked the blood from his claws, he looked at Ryder, then the two girls. "Get them out of here Ryder, Rose is a tough one."

(Sorry for that last chapter being so short, I was at school, and I ran out of time. xD If I don't finish it, I'll just make chapter nine.)

--
Chapter Nine.

"Oh you bastard, I'll kill you." Rose screamed at Remmi. Ryder grabbed Sai and Rin and ran outside. Rose jumped on Remmi as tears ran down his eyes. "You killed them, now I shall kill you!" He said attempting to shove his hand in Remmi's chest. "Get you mangy paws off of me." Remmi yelled, pushing him off. Rose vanished and appeared behind Remmi. "I will shatter you." Rose said, pushing his hand through Remmi's chest. "Die." He whispered. Remmi's eyes widened, all the thoughts flashed through his mind, He thought about the first time he Kdnapped Sai, and how she grew fond of him, How they spent ten months with eachother, He was still cold towards her, but she seemed to like it. He thought about how his brother would take it, if he was to die right there and now. How could he have been so careless, Rose was stronger then him and he knew it, he just wanted to prove to his brother that he could protect him. "I'm, Sorry." Remmi whispered as he hit the floor. He wasn't going to die, yet, but he was staring blankly at the ceiling. "Brother, I'm so sorry I let you down." Remmi said. Rose chuckled and vanished, Leaving the premeces. Remmi coughed up blood before closing his eyes. Ryder ran in the room with the girls. "Remmi!" Ryder yelled and fell to his side. Remmi gracefully opened his eyes and smiled faintly at his brother. "Ry, I didn't even lay a scratch on him." He sighed. "I let him win, I'm so foolish." He said wearily. "Rem, Don't say that, You'll live, I promise." Ryder nodded Jerkily. "It's far too late, big brother, It's time to let go. Let me go." And that was the last thing Remmi said, until he closed his eyes, For good. Remmi never got to tell the woman that won his heart, how he felt, Now she'll never know. Remmi died shortly after Rose seriously injured him, Sai still comes around to Visit Ryder, they have grown closer due to Remmi's death, Rin and Remmi soon began dating, And they all Remember and they all pray upon the soul lost, and Ryder plots his revenge. Remmi was Ryder's other half, and now that other half has been tooken into a shadow of no return.

--

Chapter Ten: Lost Memories.

"Remmi, It's not your fault." Ryder whispered, standing on the roof of his house. It's been two years now, and memories of his brother have been slowly slipping away. It's mid Spring, the weather was nice. "Remmi loved the Spring. When he was younger." He said and noticed Rin walking outside. "Rin." He smiled, hopping down from the roof. "How are you? Is everything okay?" Rin asked. "I was , thinking." "About Remmi right? Ever since that night, I can't stop thinking about that." Rin looked at Ryder, She could see him hurting deep down inside. "I have to kill Rose." He muttered. Rin wrapped her arms around him.
( sorry for the short chapter again.)

Last edited by KobeLikesBacon. on Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:08 am; edited 11 times in total
Kobe.
Kobe.
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

http://meez.com/maxilovesyew

Back to top Go down

Your Blood Is My Addiction.[EDIT/Chapter One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven,  Eight, Nine, and Ten.] Empty Re: Your Blood Is My Addiction.[EDIT/Chapter One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, and Ten.]

Post  Abby Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:16 am

Way to be such a great writer, Kobe, your making me feel like crap! Yeah but you really good.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Your Blood Is My Addiction.[EDIT/Chapter One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven,  Eight, Nine, and Ten.] Empty Re: Your Blood Is My Addiction.[EDIT/Chapter One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, and Ten.]

Post  Kobe. Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:05 am

Thank you kindly.
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:25 am

More?
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:42 pm

Okay I made the next chapter.
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:10 am

Yay! Give me second to read it....
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:13 am

This is such an amazing story!
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:16 am

Thank You ^.^
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:34 am

Yes, yes you are thankful XDD ^.^ And I like chapter 5.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:41 am

Remmi and Ryder are like...... the most perverted vampires I've ever seen.
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:48 am

haha so true.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:57 am

And that makes me perverted O.O
Oh Gawd.
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:04 pm

haha you remind me of my cousin.. only he likes to act gay so he says 'Oh Snap!' And I'm just like rofling every time xDD
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:09 pm

Oh snap, our pep rally was on friday and the football players had to be he cheeleaders XD
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:15 pm

xDDDDDDD stop dragging me back into the conversation! 0.o OMG the football players wore mini skirts? wtf?!? How is that school regulated?
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:21 pm

xDDD i don't know, we got a dominican princible that looks like she could work in a hair shop, we got a security guard that ACTUALLY did work in a hair shop and we have ONE real white boy that I have seen.
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:32 pm

Wow good luck with that.... well night night.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:47 pm

- Okay I'm about to write chapter six ^.^
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:50 pm

Good. I'm addicted to this story xDDD
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:57 pm

^.^ Cos Immagood storywriter xD
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:57 pm

Sure.... xDD
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:59 pm

Chapter Six is complete.
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:06 pm

I read it ^.^
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:19 pm

Now you shall wait for Chapter seven.

Oh and vincent , rose and violet......they are all guys xD
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:32 pm

rose and violet? xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next