Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Blood Is My Addiction.[EDIT/Chapter One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, and Ten.]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Your Blood Is My Addiction.[EDIT/Chapter One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven,  Eight, Nine, and Ten.] - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Blood Is My Addiction.[EDIT/Chapter One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, and Ten.]

Post  Kobe. Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:37 pm

I got Violet from one of my video games, and Rose......I jus couldn't think of anything else.
Kobe.
Kobe.
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

http://meez.com/maxilovesyew

Back to top Go down

Your Blood Is My Addiction.[EDIT/Chapter One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven,  Eight, Nine, and Ten.] - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Blood Is My Addiction.[EDIT/Chapter One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, and Ten.]

Post  Abby Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:38 am

Yay! Chapter 7!
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:59 am

I need to make a new story.
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:16 am

No you need to give me some of your story writing skills so I can pass LA. xD
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:40 pm

Okay how about I do both at the same time?
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:08 am

idk..... thinking, thinking, thinking... Okay actually I was thinking abut tying thinking while I wrote that so give me more time....................................... I got it! Nope it's gone. Good luck with that.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:39 am

Chapter nine and ten is done.
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2