Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halloween [HTRP]

2 posters

Go down

Halloween [HTRP] Empty Halloween [HTRP]

Post  lololindsay Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:32 am

Normally you would not fear the night of Halloween. But this Halloween, you might
want to lock your doors, and grab your Crucifixes it might just be your last.
You see, legend has it told that that on Halloween Night the creatures that
live in the "In Between" are able to cross over into the human realm. So what
happens now..
Will you survive 'tis Halloween Night..?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Trighten 21:: Vampire
Hes a thief of the night , To come and grab you from your bed. He can creep up inside you .
Don't let him get inside you, he might scare you tonight. Hes a creep who will break you, drag you away.
And consume you. A disease of the mind, It can control you. It's too close for comfort.
Am I scaring you
tonight? Your mind is in disturbia . He ain't worried if it kills you later on tonight. Release me from this
hold I'm in,trying to untangle his grip around you, but I'm struggling. Hes a freak of nature all he wants is his
body around you. And his teeth in your soft neck.

Halloween [HTRP] HOTGUYhehe

Yuki 16:: Human
The women in her family always die young. If I die young bury me in satin. Lay me down on a bed of
roses. Sink me in the river at dawn. Send me away with the words of a love song. The sharp knife of a
short life, well I’ve had just enough time.A penny for my thoughts, oh no I’ll sell them for a dollar
They're worth so much more after I’m a goner And maybe then you’ll hear the words I been singin’
Funny when you're dead people start listenin’. What a short life, but Ive had just enough time.

Halloween [HTRP] Anime_Girl-1
lololindsay
lololindsay
you also think you fancy, huh? [moderator]

http://Meez.com

Back to top Go down

Halloween [HTRP] Empty Re: Halloween [HTRP]

Post  Camry-- Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:13 am

This still joinable?
Camry--
Camry--
you've got the hang of it.