Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Green Horizon (Omgosh pirates)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Green Horizon (Omgosh pirates) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Green Horizon (Omgosh pirates)

Post  asylumescapy Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:52 am

Miri headed back below deck, moving with ease on the tossing ship toward the back, a rope in hand to secure the barrels in the dark corners of the hull. she hummed an old pirate tune softly to herself but stopped, halting her feet as welll about five feet from the barrels. The rats were in disarray scattering from their corners, which could only mean something bigger was back there. she looked at the apple core the rats gathered around and frowned. Brandishing a blunt sword she moved forward. "Show yourself." she demanded.
asylumescapy
asylumescapy
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

The Green Horizon (Omgosh pirates) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Green Horizon (Omgosh pirates)

Post  Hell!_the_musical_ Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:58 am

It wasn't long before someone enter the small room. At first she seem unaware of him, until she discovers the apple core. William silently curses himself for being so foolish and the rats for not doing away with the core faster. With his hands held above his head, William steps out and fixes the girl with a polite smile.
"Good morning madam, I guess I should explain."
Hell!_the_musical_
Hell!_the_musical_
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  asylumescapy Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:01 am

Miri frowned and shook her head approaching the boy and turning him around, going to use her rope to tie his hands behind his back. "Oh no. Not to me. That would be a blessing to you boy." She explained as she tied the knot expertly nd led him up the stairs.
asylumescapy
asylumescapy

Back to top Go down

Post  Hell!_the_musical_ Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:03 am

William nods and lets the girl bound him. "Your captain a bit of a hot head eh? Lead the way then." There was no mean of escape, from her or off this ship. He might as well go with his head held high.

Hell!_the_musical_
Hell!_the_musical_
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  asylumescapy Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:06 am

Miri frowned, rolling her eyes at the boys holier-then-thou attitude and pushed him up the stairs pausing only to ask another crew mate where the captain was and then pushing him in the indicated direction.
asylumescapy
asylumescapy

Back to top Go down

Post  Hell!_the_musical_ Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:15 am

"You know what is on that island." Lillian doesn't turn from her map. She was use to Dusk ability to appear wherever she pleased.
"Yes Dusk, please come right in." She mutters dryly as she rolls the large map back into place. Lillian turns to find Dusk already draped over a red velvet chair. Truth was, Lillian wasn't sure if one of the captains before her chose it for himself or Dusk.
"I don't really have a choice, you and I both know that."
"We can risk the storm." Dusk replies.
"And risk losing the crew? I know they speak of your tricks, but we both know you can't do it twice."

Dusk stands and this time her voice takes on a new edge. "and what will docking there do? Its suicide!"
A knock at the door stops their argument. Lillian is the first to speak.
"Enter"
Hell!_the_musical_
Hell!_the_musical_
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  asylumescapy Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:18 am

Miri pushed the boy in forcefully and to his knees in front of the captain. "Stowaway. He was with the rats, eating the food below deck" She stated simply, mentally going over what she had just heard of Dusk and the Captains conversation.
asylumescapy
asylumescapy

Back to top Go down

Post  Hell!_the_musical_ Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:31 am

There is a brief stare exchange between the two, then Dusk walks out of the room without another word. Once the warmth return, Lillian fixes her stare on the stoleaway.
"Close the door Miri and have a seat." Lillian walks out from behind the desk as she takes in the man.
"What is your name?"

His eyes are downcast in respect but there is a small smile fixed on his face.
"William ma'ma."
"Captain to you mr. William." Lillian corrects in a scolding tone.
"Now, why are you here William?"

"Just catching a ride." William replies and Lillian looks to Miri. "Did you find anything on him?"
Hell!_the_musical_
Hell!_the_musical_
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  asylumescapy Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:35 am

Miri shut the door behind duck and sat on the edge of the seat, watching her captain. "I didn't check yet." She muttered and clasped her hands together on her lap.
asylumescapy
asylumescapy

Back to top Go down

Post  Hell!_the_musical_ Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:45 am

"a lesson to remember in the future Miri." Lillian pulls William to his feet and he remains silent. "Always check for weapons, it may save your life." She empties every pocket and only find a wooden compass.
"What is this?" She tosses the compass on the table.
"Just a keepsake ma'm.." Her cold stare silences William. She looks closely inside the compass.

"ma...err Captain, where are we heading?" William breaks the silence.
"A island.." She doesn't seem to finish her sentence as she was deep in thought.
"I'll assume you're good with a ship William?"
"Yes Captain..."
"Good!" She slams the compass and pockets it. "I don't like to waste a pair of hands, so for now you're a member of the Green Horizon. Once this storm pass, I'll decide if I should throw your sorry ass overboard or not. For now, you will be under Miri's care." She turns a smiling face to the girl. "If this is alright with you?"
Hell!_the_musical_
Hell!_the_musical_
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  asylumescapy Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:48 am

Miri chewed her lip but knew better than to refuse. "Come on, boy." She mumbled and untied him, pulling him after her and back down. She tossed him a rope. "Make yourself useful and secure this crap." She ordered and headed back to the corner, kicking the apple core to the side and tying down the barels of rum, stale bread, died meat, and apples.
asylumescapy
asylumescapy

Back to top Go down

Post  Hell!_the_musical_ Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:00 am

Lillian waves them out. The second the door has shut, she retrieves the compass and begins to study it more. She stays in her study until someone calls for her on deck.

"Lovely day isn't it?" William tease as he ties down the barrels. "I myself prefer a little rain, how about you, miri was it?" He knew this would get to her, but he needed someone to talk to. It seems months with the rats wasn't good for him.
Hell!_the_musical_
Hell!_the_musical_
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  asylumescapy Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:08 am

Miri frowned and tried to ignore him. "Just do your work, stow away." She muttered an d moved to another pile of miscellaneous things, tieing them down swiftly.
asylumescapy
asylumescapy

Back to top Go down

Post  Hell!_the_musical_ Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:29 am

"Yes ma'am' William sings out and begins to whistle as he works. He takes care to step over rats and tie down everything. He picks up on the old pirate tune the girl was only signing moments before she found him. "Say Miri, can you tell me where this island is located?"
Hell!_the_musical_
Hell!_the_musical_
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  asylumescapy Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:43 am

"I could." She lied."But I won't." Miri finished the last pile of stuff and looked at the boy. "You think you're pretty damn slick don't you kid?"
asylumescapy
asylumescapy

Back to top Go down

Post  Hell!_the_musical_ Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:53 am

This time, William's laugh was real. He couldnt' help but love the irony of the statement.
"Oh, you have to have steady hands for my line of travel ma'ma" He turns back to his work, humming a little more louder than necessary. It was now William's goal to get under the girl's skin just for the hell of it.

Hell!_the_musical_
Hell!_the_musical_
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  asylumescapy Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:59 am

Miri frowned and glared at the boy before beginning on the canons. She worked steadily at them, trying to ignore the humming of the song before she threw down the soot covered cloth.
"Shut up!" She demanded, turning on her knees to glare at the boy.
"If you don't shut up I swear I'll shove you off of this ship in the middle of the storm."
asylumescapy
asylumescapy

Back to top Go down

Post  Hell!_the_musical_ Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:20 am

OOC: I just saw the funniest peta ad XD
IC:

Williams whistling stops short. "Don't like music very much? Thats a shame." A clash of thunder hushes everything. William cast a glance to Miri then returns to his work.
Hell!_the_musical_
Hell!_the_musical_
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  asylumescapy Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:25 am

Miri heard the thunder and frowned. She finished her job quickly and pulled the boy back to the deck and busied her self helping to get everything ready.
asylumescapy
asylumescapy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2