Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

beyond the shadows

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

should I make this long or short

beyond the shadows - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%beyond the shadows - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
beyond the shadows - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%beyond the shadows - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
beyond the shadows - Page 2 I_vote_lcap67%beyond the shadows - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 3

beyond the shadows - Page 2 Empty Re: beyond the shadows

Post  fangluv1089 Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:54 am

hey im just getting on for a sec i will try to be back on after Christmas im all sicky so i need to take it easy so for now this is on pause peace
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:13 am

chapter 11

We were nearing New York quickly when a transmissions blinked on in my walkie.
"Alice we need your help nine miles due East. Hurry there are hundreds of them we can't take them alone."
Jagger yelled sounding alarmed. I frowned and nodded and changed course. I didn't bother asking how he got off course he was horrible with directions. We landed and sure enough a good bit of Blanks waited but no Jagger or other watchers.
"Aw-w what I'm not who you are looking for? Well lets play anyway."
A Blank growled out and launched at one of the younger ones viciously. I pulled her out of the way and swore as his claws made contact with my face. I ignored the sting and began to fight. The others followed my lead and looked like they wanted to kill. A small smile played on my lips as I went back to my live punching bag. We weren't called arch angels for nothing.
"Alright we have to run."
I told the girls more were coming and with the young ones we could barely take out the ones that were there. We all nodded and took off.
"Now all we have to do is catch up to the watchers."
I heard Annabell say sarcastically, that is where she was right we had no idea where they could be or how to get there.
"Are we going to die?"
Maxine asked looking close to tears. Her face had taken a few hits ruining her little angels face that only a four year old can manage. Her brown eyes watered and a few tears spilled over.
"No we aren't going to die honey. We just need to head back to the way that we were originally heading and catch up to our watchers."
I assured her and glanced ahead. This should be fun i think Jagger had said something about a tunnel a bit back.
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:22 am

chapter 12
I stared down at the map in thought. Jagger and I had been in touch so now i had to find some famous book store.
"Stupid Jagger with his stupid book store plan."
I muttered to myself, maps had never been my friend Jag would always tease me about that and I in turn would punch his arm. Now I was just contemplating winging it and asking around.
"Found it!."
Maxine squealed from the computer.
"Good. How do we get there?"
I asked cautiously, she clicked the mouse a few times and began to read directions. I hoped that I could remember them all, get them there on foot, and manage to avoid Blanks or murdering Chrissy. If she asked me one more time what time it was I was going to strangle her with the watch.
"okay people lets head out."
I told them and stood up Maxine looked tired so I picked her up toddler style then switched to piggy back. She rested her head on my shoulder and was soon asleep she still had a nap time and had missed it a bit back.
We arrived at about four in the afternoon so by then everyone wanted dinner. I glanced at the watchers with amusement.
"Your problem now."
I told them and handed Maxine off to her watchers and grabbed Jagger's hand. The others would be in a hotel by tonight but for now we had to find the arch angels that resided in New York. He smirked at me and led me for a more quiet area of the already almost silent book store.
"What happened?"
He asked in that frantic way of his so I explained that we had been tricked, and he was furious.
"Those fuckers!."
He yelled and got a dirty look from an old lady standing near by.
"sir this is a family establishment."
She scolded and i glanced at him and burst out laughing. He sighed and led me outside our mission at hand had officially started. But my question is where to start?
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:22 am

listen guys please tell me what you think of this. I myself am thinking of quitting writing this. However if i get Good reviews i will continue this but i feel as if the story is turning to something not interesting. Please tell me if i should continue and your views on the story. Thx
Fangluv1089.
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:08 am

alright should i continue this?
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:46 am

yo im starting to write this again haza or whatever i was just going through a insecure writing stage i also have to work on a second book that i hope to get published so yeah i will continue sooner or later tomorrow at the latest cats honor ^_^
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:47 am

i stared doubtfully at the apartment. The address was right it just looked too odd for a arch to be living in an area like this. It was the kind of place where crime ruled the streets. I gave a sigh and shrugged. "In we go." I muttered to Jagger and the few other watchers that had accompanied us the other archs had stayed behind for saftey reasons.
"You sure?" Jagger asked almost silently, I nodded and began to walk

sorry i got on the wrong thingie i will post again later this is not part of the story sorry
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:01 am

so so sorry this past week has been hectic. umm i will update soon promise
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:49 am

^.^ Wow. you're a really really good writer. I envy you! I wish i could be as good as you.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:26 am

thanks that means a lot to me^_^
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:07 am

chapter 13

I stared at Jagger from across the table. We sat in a diner waiting on one of the newer archs to show up with their watcher.
"You sure that you gave them the right diner?" I asked him doubtfully they were an hour late. Jagger nodded and glanced at the door in thought.
"Here they are." He informed me and I nodded and glanced back to see a nine year old enter with a tall male watcher who looked like he would kill to get out of this place as soon as possible.
"I told you this was it Dylan." The little girl said as she ran up to our table and took a seat beside Jagger and Dylan sat beside me.
"Hi I'm Claire. This is Dylan, sorry for being late." she said quickly beaming at us. I couldn't help but smile she was too adorable for words. Her hair was a deep brown that ended on her lower back it curled like crazy. Her skin held a light olive tone to it and her eyes were the deepest brown anyone could ever find.
"I'm Alice and this is Jagger." I informed her calmly. She smiled wider at us showing a row of white teeth including two needle sharp fangs on either side of her mouth more towards the front.
"Now why did you call us?" Dylan asked I sighed and glanced at Jagger.
"Well The Blanks attacked us and captured a friend of ours and now we need to get her back." I told him calmly. He nodded and glanced at Claire.
"You in or not?" Jagger asked calmly and Dylan and Claire both nodded

finally i managed to reply sorry to my readers if i have any left i was majorly busy and things have been hectic i will write chapter 14 ans 15 today hopefully so thank you for waiting so patiently.

Fangluv1089 Razz
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:39 am

chapter 14.

"Alice on your left!." Claire yelled I ducked just as a huge furry fist swung my way. We walked out of the diner and ran straight into a group of blanks. This is where Clare and Dylan proved their selves to me and Jagger.
I turned to the Blank that had swung at me and smiled and kicked him in the gut and turned to take on about three at once. I smirked and took off into the air and came to a skidding halt. to nose dive the Blanks that waited below. Just before I did They all vanished.
"What the-?" I muttered as i landed beside Jagger and Claire. Dylan was looking around trying to figure out where they went. I glanced over at Jagger confused.
"Lets head back."he said to us calmly. I nodded and opened my wings to take off.
"Hey Claire I will race you there." I told her and took off not even noticing that my cell phone was missing.
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:38 am

yo peoples i am so so so so so so sorry i have been grounded i just got my computer back so give me a half an hour to think up a new chapter and then i shall post the next chapter thx for waiting love ya gies
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:44 am

okay yo peoples i am taking a long break from this to finish my book and hopefully get it published aka a lot of garage sales bake sales and fundraisers lol meh *_*
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:25 am

i have finally finished my book and now I have to get it published and copyrighted lol also make meh friend edit.
I am ot posting a new chapter today I haven't even thought of it. I will try tomorrow and hopefully come up with a good idea for the rest of this story but I am also writing a sequel to my book so i will be a while and I plan on ending this story early thank you for being patient. ^_-
Fangluv1089
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Sun May 01, 2011 7:12 pm

Chapter 15

"So the little brat is recruiting Archs now?" Hannah snarled as she looked through the text messages on Alice's phone.
"Well we might just have to start recruiting on out own won't we?" She snarled and went to the head to tell him the news. He took it well and even seemed excited to know that they were going to wipe out those annoying humming birds once and for all.
"For now we shall genetically copy to make more soldiers but in a week we start requiting as well."He told Hannah who nodded and went to go spread the news to the others to be ready to have their DNA scanned and copied. They were to outnumber them greatly and that was that.
"Alice you are such and idiot. To actually believe that you could take on over a million blanks to save one person you are stupid." Hannah snarled to herself.
"If I were in your place I would have just left you to fend for yourself." She added to the air. Hannah had always hated Alice, she had everything; A hot Watcher, wings, Even a house that she could proudly call hers thanks to her daddies will. Hannah let out a growl and attacked the nearest blank to her snapping his jaw off easily and leaving him there to bleed to death on the floor. Hannah would be the one to kill Alice that he decided for herself. She hated that little brat and wanted to watch her suffer and watch the light leave her eyes as she slowly died by Hannah's hands. The boss would understand and allow her that wish. She was a loyal one so he normally let her have what she wanted. In fact she wouldn't even have to ask permission she would just do it. At present she didn't care what the boss thought, Alice was hrs to kill. It would be like putting a pride of lions in a room with gazelles and letting them hunt. Whoever killed one first got claim to it and decided whether or not it wanted to share that kill. And she would decide not to share that kill.
Hannah sighed and went straight to the gym her thoughts going straight to how easy Alice had it. She never had to battle for food. She never had to fight to survive. She never had to witness her parents dying. She never even had to go through the grotesque transformation of turning into the wolf creature that her parents allowed her to turn into. Once again Hannah was pissed she grabbed the Blank nearest to her and began to beat him about screaming obscenities at him as she bashed him into the wall over and over again then used him a a punching bag until he stopped twitching. He got out easy Hannah would be sure to torture Alice like Hannah had been tortured her entire life. Alice would die slowly and painfully.
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Sun May 01, 2011 7:15 pm

Okay I am so so so so sorry for the very overdue post it is just that I have been dealing with a lot of crap lately and I forgot completely about this so here is a long post ignore the grammar mistakes I haven't really slept in the past three days so I love you all an I will take a break from my bo0k to finish this. Thank you for being patient and hopefully there will be another post later today if there isn't I'm really sorry. Love you guys.

Fangluv1089 ^_^
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Sun May 01, 2011 7:23 pm

if i have any readers out there i really need opinions should i stretch this out or make it sweet and short? i will put up a pole i guess and i need your opinions thank you
Fangluv1089
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Sun May 01, 2011 7:47 pm

Chapter 16
I frowned looking for my cell phone I knew it had to be somewhere in this damn hotel room.
"Jagger do you know where it went?" I demanded for the hundredth time. He gave an exasperated sigh and shook his head looking slightly pissed at being asked the same question over and over again.
"Alice get to bed I will look for it while you sleep." Jagger said already pushing me to the room that he had rented for me to take for myself. I often couldn't handle to many people when I slept and having as much as we did now would drive me to the point where I wouldn't sleep period if I didn't have a room and bed to the side where I could be alone or at least be alone with Jagger. I sighed and began to protest his urgings for me to sleep.
"I need my phone to know if Elena and her Watcher are agreeing to help us." I whined he looked like he was going to sedate me soon.
"Look I will text them on my phone and ask them but you need your sleep. Everything will be okay." He said trying to negotiate with me and also comfort me. I gave a long sigh and nodded heading off to my be collapsing on it tiredly. He was right that I needed my sleep. However he was wrong about everything being okay. If only I knew that before hand.

It has been two months and we have gathered at least two hundred Archs and they all stand in my back yard to one of dads old safe houses doing yoga. I glanced at Jagger and frowned he looked like he was in space . something was definitely wrong in that odd head of his.
"What is it?" I asked concerned and lightly placed a hand on his arm.
"I'm just questioning how smart this is I mean we are going up against a lot of enemies and I know it." He said bit his lip.
"I mean maybe we should look into this and do a bit more research on the blanks before rushing two hundred plus Archs into the heat of battle. I mean some of hem could face their death at this battle. So maybe this mission is better left for stealth rather than force." He said I bit my lip and glared at my feet. Maybe he was right but I didn't want to listen. An Archs main instinct is to use force rather than stealth and research. Jagger gave me a knowing look telling me he was right.
"Jag, I have a feeling that they already know about us so we need numbers to be more prepared in case of a problem. As it is we still aren't done recruiting so we cant just tel everyone to leave." I said trying to battle for my side. He gave me a stern look and I sighed.
"Look I will think about it and maybe we could come to some common grounds." I told him he gave a slight nod and I turned and walked into the house to make one of the stupidest decisions in my life.
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Fri May 06, 2011 7:06 am

Hey fangluv here I am taking another break because I have a fan fic going on and I need word perfect to use it and I am using a school lap top so basically I am taking a break so I can post a bunch of chapters in that I also need to get everything straight for this chapter wise so I am prabibly only going to write when I have writers block for the other.

I Love you all
Fangluv1089 ^,.,^
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Sat May 14, 2011 8:52 am

okay now on top of everything else I am writing I will be writing a second story for this site I have no idea what it is called just yet but I will try to start on it tomorrow. i love ya all and try to check out my new one that is coming soon. Also I will try to put a new post up sooner or later.
Thank you for being so patient, Love you guys,
Fangluv1089
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Fri May 20, 2011 8:39 am

hey guys i am so sorry for this but I am going to stop writing this for now. I am too busy with my other stories and I have writers block for this one. Also I have end f course tests coming up so I need to study. I might write in the summer but thats pretty much it for now. Feel free to yell at me if you want I don't mind. But as I said I have almost five other stories to write edit and on two of those stories get published and finish. So I love you guys and again I am so sorry for this.
I will write a long chapter for this when I get back to it and hopefully you wont hav abondoned it by then
Fangluv1089 =^-^=
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:41 am

I have officially decided to quit writing this i am so sorry if anybody wishes to pick up where I left off feel free to contact me and ask and I will let you have it. Thank you for reading and hopefully I will put something better on her later on in the summer
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum