Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mother Nature Was A Curel Woman

Go down

Mother Nature Was A Curel Woman Empty Mother Nature Was A Curel Woman

Post  Ladycici Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:55 am

[size=10]
Let's turn in to our history books and remeber a time when people beleieved in several Gods(the greeks) they worshiped the gods and the creater of the gods. The Gods lived because people believed in them as time has gone on the Gods have died because people no longer believe in them. But their creators havent died. They lived in plain sight since they start of the gods. They got thier revenge with the death of Zesus and the others. Nowtheir bored as hell and want to stir up some trouble. So what do they do?
Take a few humans add some godly powers and viola you have instant fun chaos and entertainment in a cruel way.
You the New gods dont have any idea what to do with your self. You jsut woke up one day and you were well a God.

Say what God/Goddess you are
You're welcome to be a Titan but I only want 3 other Titans(Pick a Titan::Cronus, Oceanus, Iapetus, Hyperion, Crius, Coeus, Rhea, Tethys, Theia, Phoebe, Themis and Mnemosyne)
Have a boy and girl we need humans
Have fun ^.^

Rhea
Titan
Hell If I know how old I am
I'm well not all that nice okay? I was the mother to the gods, Im the wife of Cronus. So yes I can say I've had a pretty good likfe. My new children I dont know if it was such a wonderful idea but I was bored. You do foolish thing when you're bored right? Yeah now we have to show them ropes. Im not going to enjoy this.
Mother Nature Was A Curel Woman 5019484152_1432ae2525-2

Keaka
Modern Persephone
Im 18? I think Im 18
So this is what happened. I was walking home. I was walking and I was snatched by the dark. I know I sound crazy but Im not I'm really not crazy. Now I dont know I feel diffrent like something's been taken I also feel darker. Maybe I'm just crazy
Mother Nature Was A Curel Woman Juicy_Chelle_200x300

Hendrix
Modern Aries
The only thing I remeber is being really really mad. Then the fire. Then I woke up in a hosptial and my mom was sitting there. I dont remeber what I was mad about but I was mad about something because I crashed my car and it went up in flames with me inside. I have no ide how Im still alive
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down