Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feel Good Inc.

3 posters

Go down

Feel Good Inc. Empty Feel Good Inc.

Post  Ladycici Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:50 am

Yes!!
I am listening to the Gorillaz

Plot;;Up on Melancholy Hill there is a place. Place for unruly teenagers ones that cause hell for society and dont give a rat's a** about who hurt or who they kill. The place they are sent to is called Feel Good Inc proven to fix these teenagers so that they will better society rather than destroy it. Know true person knows what goes on inside the walls of Feel Good Inc. It isnt pretty I can tell you that. Feel Good Inc. is no place any person human or creature would want to be. They do horrible things inside these walls. The teenagers sent here want to escape from the death sentence before it's to late. Will they make it before sunrise? Will they be able to get past the Nurses and Doctors?

Rules;;
Have a boy and girl at minium
Age range 5-19 Please vary in the age range.
If you have several characters please dont just forget about them. If you want to get rid of a character kill it off.
I will be playing the Evil doctor any one want him prove you can play the character well and I may give it to you
Not every one is friendly
You can have powers or be a creature

Profile Outline
Name
Bio
Do you plan to escape?Yes or No

Chance and Monty
We're both demons and yes we do cause hell much like our sister
We look 19 or so
Chance;;Well life is a gamble and we just happened to be dealt this strange hand of cards. That's all I really have to say about this.Im not concernd about anything or any one. I do plan on escaping to save my own life. i cant suffer through anoter bleeding, Demons dont die and draining me of blood only makes me feel life less it's tortue in my opnion
Monty;;Chance is right life is a gamble and maybe if I keep playing I'll finally win in my immortal game of life.I care for Naylen alot she's a our little sister and I love he Chance on the other hand is very independent. I know he cares but we do have to get out of here espically before one of us goes through another bleeding,
Human Form;;
Feel Good Inc. Tasandtanis-2
Demon Form;;They have glowing red eyes with sharp claws and teeth.Their skin is gray making their tattoos stand out

Dr.Henry Vain
Dr.Vain was at the top of the list when Feel Good opened it's doors. He himself is not human.In a manner of speaking anyways. He's 109 years old but looks only about 60 his age has slowed to 5% because of an expirment gone wrong that killed his assisant. He does his job well. His team is just as cruel as he is and if a nurse is found to be nice they are sent through an expriment that they will not survive. He's not kind he's over sees all treatment of patients.
Feel Good Inc. 947_stream

Naylen
Im a demon like Chance and Monty
I hate this place it's horrible. I think Monty and Chance get off easy. Dr.Vain doesnt just have me doing bleeding tratments but shock therapy. It doesnt really hurt but i cant morph my bones after shock thrapy and fter bleedings I dont have any blood to morph so I'm use less to any one after my treatmeants. I dont deserve to be here I have to eat okay? Demons eat human blood it's in my nature I didnt mean to kill a group of children they shouldnt have been out at night anyways. I will escape from here and I will kill that doctor. Trust me no human is immortal.

Feel Good Inc. 259_stream

Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Feel Good Inc. Empty Re: Feel Good Inc.

Post  Experiment 627 Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:15 am

can i join
Experiment 627
Experiment 627
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:19 am

You dont have to ask to join ^^
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:22 am

i'm just being polite ssry its still a habit
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:44 am

That's very kind of you
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment 627 Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:07 am

Loraina
i'm a shifter whenever i get mad i turn into a demon wolf/ i have little control over my powers with air. i can only use it in wolf form.
I was snatched off the street when I was 6. I have been through every test over a dozen times. They think it's funny when they shock me because i go into half-n-half form. I have got to get out. i will even if getting out means getting hurt yet again. i have to leave this place for it is hell.
Feel Good Inc. Images10
human form
Feel Good Inc. Wolf10
demon form

kuro
demon
I can control fire by using a sword that i materalize from my own body.
They caught me when i was setting a school on fire i've been in here for just a few weeks and i already hate it. I am going to kill every single staff member in hereand burn the building to the ground. I will not stay in here for another minute i will escape no matter how many people i have to kill.
Feel Good Inc. Shiros10
human and demon form
Experiment 627
Experiment 627

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:44 am

Thanks so much for joining
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  asylumescapy Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:05 am

Miri && Jace
16 and 9
Half Demons
Miri: My dad was a demon, but he left my mother when I was about ten. He never really taught us how to control the powers we have from his blood, and that tends to get me and my little brother in trouble.
Jace: Me and my big sister aren't bad people, we never meant to hurt any body. I promise. I just want to go home.
Feel Good Inc. Demongirl
Feel Good Inc. 6bd482311-1
asylumescapy
asylumescapy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down