Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waiting for my demon to come. (Demons and humans)

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Waiting for my demon to come. (Demons and humans) Empty Waiting for my demon to come. (Demons and humans)

Post  its_me_kimmy Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:14 am

Based on the series Black Bird.
Humans(Only girls): You have been the only freak in your town, or so you thought. When you were little you found a friend, someone who could see demons just like you. He was your best friend, then he just left you; but he told you he would come back for you. Now here you are, waiting for him, your 16th birthday only two days away.

Demons(In love boys): You fell in love with her when you were very little, but she never knew you were a demon. You knew who she was though, you knew she was special. When she turned 16 she would be open bait to any and every domon out there. You weren't okay with that. If the demons ate her, they would become immortal. If they drank her blood, they would have a lot of power. If they married her, their clan would prosper, but, you were already in love with her. The thing was, you couldn't marry her unless you were the clan leader, so you left her. You needed to gain power and you did. Now you are back, trying to find her two days before her birthday to save her. (You also heal the humans wounds by licking them It is painful, for her, but it heals her, so it's fine.)

Demons(Girls and boys who want power): You have all heard of this girl. She isn't a normal girl though. She gives you power. All the boys want to force her into marriage and all the girls want to eat her for immortality. The only thing standing in your way is a very powerful demon who, unfortunally, is actually in love with her. Now you have to face off with him to get with her. Can you do it?

Okay, so sorry for all the typing.
Please don't steal this, it took me a long time to type up.
If you are a demon that is trying to steal away the human, you can die. (I will allow you to keep making new charecters though so you can keep role playing. You can make only a charecter, then if that one gets killed by the demon in love, you can make another one. This is to keep everyone involed and keep the role play fun.)
Demons in love, you are invincible. It's hard for you to die, but the human is your weakness. You would die for her. Her kiss helps you heal when you are hurt because it gives you power. (Just as her blood.) Yo can still die, but it is very hard.
Humans, you can get hurt, a lot, but it's hard for you to die since he is protecting you all the time. You are in love with him, but you aren't sure how you feel about this whole thing. (You just found out on your birthday.) So don't fall for him right away. You are unsure.

Again, sorry for all the text. I hope you guys like the role play!
Join when ever!
P.s. Please not too many humans, because that would just make it so many different stories. Maybe, if you REALLY want to, you can make one more human, but I don't want too many humans going on at once. (If that's okay.) Sorry guys, just wanna make it easier.

Bio:
Kitske
Demon
He longs for her blood, for her taste, but he needs to marry her and born a child to bring prosper to his clan. The odd thing is, he is in love with her. Her blood tastes so good, but healing her wounds is the only time he will taste her blood, and he knows it, and he is okay with it.
Waiting for my demon to come. (Demons and humans) Delete12

Kaina
Almost 16
Human
Everything has been harder since "He" left. The demons always attacked her, being mean and rude, tripping her or pulling at her hair, but when "He" was there, it all seemed alright. Now he has been gone for so long and she is starting to forget the momories of him. All she can remember is the day he said "Good-bye".
Waiting for my demon to come. (Demons and humans) Delete13

Fuzie
He's the youngest clan leader in the history of his clan, (only his clan), and is forced to fight for this girl. He hates fighting, but he is damn good at it. As much as he would love to just leave this girl alone, he is forced to do it, and he knows it's for the good of his clan, so....
Waiting for my demon to come. (Demons and humans) Delete14

Last edited by its_me_kimmy on Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:35 am; edited 3 times in total
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

http://www.pillowsonthego.com

Back to top Go down

Waiting for my demon to come. (Demons and humans) Empty Re: Waiting for my demon to come. (Demons and humans)

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:16 pm

May I join?
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
you think you fancy, huh? [admin]

Back to top Go down

Waiting for my demon to come. (Demons and humans) Empty Re: Waiting for my demon to come. (Demons and humans)

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:16 am

Of course. Any one can join. (:
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:42 am

Is it okay if my girl is a human or should I make her a demon?
Either is fine with me so I thought I'd ask first.^-^
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:57 am

You can make her a human.
I might end up changing my girl charecter anyway. ^_^
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:00 am

Arg,I suck at bios so it may be a few minutes.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:06 am

lol It's fine! (:
I used to really suck at them too. (It took a while to get used to them.)
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:19 am

Kalona
Almost sixteen years old.
Is pure human.
She hated every time she saw demons when he wasn't around.Before 'he' came around.
And then he left her,which made things go back to normal with the demons,at least some of them.
Which made her feel miserable.
And she's tried to keep herself from falling apart,just trying to think to herself that he will come back.
And that's what makes her feel almost okay.
Waiting for my demon to come. (Demons and humans) Normal_purple_heart

Ryo.
Demon.
I have no affections for this girl whatsoever.
I thought I'd make that clear.
But I do need her,only in one way though.
All I want her for is for the clan.
And I will get what I want.
I promise you that.
Waiting for my demon to come. (Demons and humans) 20788321_AnimeDemon

Karson
Demon
He loves her,and he'd do anything for her.
It's as simple as that...Almost.
Besides for the fact he wasn't supposed to be in love with her,and that he's supposed to be doing this so the clan would prosper...And the fact that other demons are after her...Okay,so it's not really simple but he wished it was.

Waiting for my demon to come. (Demons and humans) AnimeGuy18

Last edited by Vicky-yo on Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:40 am; edited 4 times in total
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:25 am

I do too, but photobucket won't let my computer see it, so I think my idea for pictures is dead.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:33 am

I always find pics on google XD.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:40 am

Yeah, but I can't post those here..
(I need a BBC code..)
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:50 am

A bbc code..... ._.

I could help with pictures?:]

I need help deciding on a girl picture.
If you like any of the ones I find then you can use it if you want...?
Waiting for my demon to come. (Demons and humans) AnimeGirl
Waiting for my demon to come. (Demons and humans) Normal_purple_heart[img][/img]
Waiting for my demon to come. (Demons and humans) Anime_Punk_Girl_by_joshua224467[img][/img]
Waiting for my demon to come. (Demons and humans) 23415866-Anime_Tomboy
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:58 am

Yeah, for some reason I can't post pitures. O.o (Maybe I just fail at this site?)
And I like the first two. Either one of those would be cute for your girl.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:01 am

You can't copy and paste pictures.Which I really hate.>.>Because I've tried that many times even though I know you can't.XD.
I like the second and the fourth one.But if you want to use the second girl picture it's fine with me.^_^.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:05 am

Exactally. So how did you get your pictures?
(And I actually think the first one is the cutest. Razz Are you using the second or fourth one?)
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:11 am

The second one.
Razz.
I basically did right-click on the picture,clicked copy image location.
Clicked edit on my post.
Clicked the button-thing between host an image and insert url.
Pasted it there and pressed okay.
and it came as a url on the screen,left it like that and clicked post.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:15 am

//currently trying
Thank you. (Got the pictures up there.)
So you wanna start now or wait for more people?
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:26 am

YAY I HELPED SOMEONE XD.
I think we should but would you like me to add a guy for your human girl or what?:]
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:29 am

Yeah, maybe we should do that. (I'll add a guy that fights yours. Then when those ones die we can just keep going if no one else joins.)
Sound good?

Ignore!: Waiting for my demon to come. (Demons and humans) Delete15

Last edited by its_me_kimmy on Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:31 am

All good in the woods.
We can add our guys and then YOU can begin.:D
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:37 am

lol Why thank you.
Setting: Early in the morning, a monday morning, the day before her birthday. Demons are looking for her, but she is still off limits. Girls notice the demons. (smaller), are acting up lately.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:43 am

Kitske looked around the yard and sighed. He hadn't been at this house since he was a little boy. It had been such a long few years. He had worked to the bone for her, and yet, he didn't even know if she would remember him or even want him back. What if she had a boyfriend? What if they had...? Kitske shook his head frantically and looked away from the sky in discust. There was no way she would have done something like that so ealy in her life. She was younger then him, she wouldn't have been that stupid.

Kiana bit her lip and looked all around before she crossed the street. The day before she had been tripped by a smaller demon and almost got hit. It was normal, but it still scared her. They had been acting up a lot lately and she knew she needed to watch out more then usual. When she saw her friends she blushed. "Oh, hi," she said and waved, faking a smile.

Fuzie sat on the sidewalk and sighed heavily. He hated this. He didn't, no, wouldn't let his clan down; that was why he was there. He needed to stay close to his clan and support them. They were a small clan and he needed to help his people, and if this was the only way to do it, then he had to do just that.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:59 am

Kalona sighed as she stood up and brushed herself off.For the last couple of days she had been getting tripped,and hit,and much more by these demons.It wasn't that she wasn't used to it,because unfortunately,she was.But since about three days ago they've been worse,and it seemed she was getting tripped almost twenty-four seven,okay,maybe she was over-exaggerating a little but still.Kalona was trying to pay more attention to her surroundings but still,it was hard to pay attention,walk,pretend everything was okay,and handle stress at the same time.

Karson ran his fingers across the door.The door of his old house,the one he had missed for a long time.He had also missed her,and had worried about her for so long.He worried about different things too,like if she was with someone,what if she forgot about him,what if when he saw her again...She had no clue who he was.Karson shook those thoughts out of his head though,he didn't want to worry about that,at all.

Ryo sighed and glanced from left to right.He didn't know if he wanted to do this job or not,all he knew was that he had to do it and he was going to do it too.Ryo didn't exactly want to be there,but his clan needed him to do this so he was going to do this if he wanted to or not.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:07 am

Seeing as how neither one of you are on...
Im going to join and I hope thats okay ^^
Im going to have a human, and two demon one of which will be a girl.
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:44 am

Waiting for my demon to come. (Demons and humans) Tasandtanis-1
Vince
Demon
I promised her I would come back. I knew this problem would come along.
I love her I just hope I can protect her

Waiting for my demon to come. (Demons and humans) Succubus_by_Maevachan
Ahsha
Demon
My age doesnt matter. How rude of you to ask a Ladys age. I know this girl is very important I could care less about her well being I mean I do want to eat her and all. Im already Mad now all I need is the power to match.

Waiting for my demon to come. (Demons and humans) 644_stream-Copy
Nanet
Human
I wish I was normal. You have no idea how much I wish I was normal. It's almost depressing how much I wish I was normal. He promised he would come back yeah I was fool to believe him.

Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next