Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waiting for my demon to come. (Demons and humans)

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Waiting for my demon to come. (Demons and humans) - Page 3 Empty Re: Waiting for my demon to come. (Demons and humans)

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:43 am

Kitske looked around the town to remember how to get to this place next time he needed to walk to the school himself. He thought about if Kalona would even forgive him for leaving her so long ago, or even remember him. He frowned at the thought and shook it from his head.

Kiana heard someone call her and looked around. "Hello?" she said, not yelling, but loud enough. She didn't see anyone aroud her, so she went back to looking at the flowers in the garden. It might have just been one of the demons.

Fuzie faked a frown. "I am sorry," he told her. He then remembered he wasn't supposed to know about her birthday and half smiled. "Happy birthday though," he said in a cheery tone. Although, it wouldn't be a very happy birthday in the end.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

http://www.pillowsonthego.com

Back to top Go down

Waiting for my demon to come. (Demons and humans) - Page 3 Empty Re: Waiting for my demon to come. (Demons and humans)

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:58 am

Ryo heard a faint reply and smiled slightly as he started making his way over to where he heard the voice."Hello there,I see I found you."He said with a fake smile as he got closer to her."What are you doing over here all by yourself?"Ryo asked her with curiosity.

"It's fine,I know it's not your fault I have to go to school.Right?"Kalona asked him in a semi-teasing tone."And thank you,you're the only one who's said happy birthday to me so far."She said with a big smile."I just hope it will stay happy."Kalona thought to herself.

Karson looked around every so often as he marked things in his head,so he wouldn't get lost next time.At least he hoped he wouldn't.As they neared the school he started getting nervous,mainly thinking about what Kiana would say when she saw him.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
you think you fancy, huh? [admin]

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:25 am

ooc-Deadness?
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:44 am

Kiana blushed, then watched as all the demons went away again. He was definatally her good luck charm. She wipped away a stray tear before she looked up to Ryo. "Just wanted to get away from the noise," she lied and remembered then how he couldn't see the demons. Sometimes they were there so much that she forgot normal people couldn't see them too.

Fuzie frowned slightly. "The only one? You must be messing with me," even in the demon World people told others happy birthday. How cruel were the humans down here? He knew the demons killed each other, but that put them out of their pain, unlike all of this crual stuff humans did.

Kalona. The name kept playing in his mind when he finally saw the school in the distance. It was still about three to four miles off, and he had lost the kid by now, but at least he could see it. He didn't know where the kid had gone, but at that point he didn't really care. All he could think about was getting to Kalona early in the day so no demons could hurt her.

Ooc: Sorry, I have been busy and I didn't see that this one was replied to. So sorry.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

http://www.pillowsonthego.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:46 am

"I would not blame you,it is very loud and...Irritating over there."Ryo said nodding his head in agreement.He didn't believe that was the reason,all though he was sure he had an idea why she was actually over there by herself."Are you alright?"Ryo asked noticing the tear before she wiped it away.

"No,you're the first one.Not that I mind much,and I'm sure some people may tell me later.My friends possibly.I don't like to think of my birthday,to me it's just another day"Kalona told him softly as she shrugged her shoulders."So like I said,I don't mind much that I'm not told happy birthday.I'm sure most people barely,or don't,know me."

Karson slowed his pace,he wouldn't be there for awhile,even with the pace he was going at before but he decided he should plan some of the things he was going to say,some of the things he was going to do.He did not think it would go very well if he just went up to her...No,not at all.

ooc-It's fine.I was just asking.:]
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3