Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waiting for my demon to come. (Demons and humans)

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Waiting for my demon to come. (Demons and humans) - Page 2 Empty Re: Waiting for my demon to come. (Demons and humans)

Post  its_me_kimmy Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:11 am

Ooc: Uhmm, we already have two girls. Do you think it would be okay if you just had the two demons?
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

http://www.pillowsonthego.com

Back to top Go down

Waiting for my demon to come. (Demons and humans) - Page 2 Empty Re: Waiting for my demon to come. (Demons and humans)

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:18 am

ooc-She's not online so are we going to continue or stop until she gets back on and responds?:]
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
you think you fancy, huh? [admin]

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:22 am

Ooc: We'll just continue. Give me a minute to type up a reply. (:
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:31 am

Kiana bumped into a man and blushed. "Oh my I am so sorry," she said and looked into his eyes. He didn't look very friendly, but he was beautiful. She had never seen someone so- she then shook her head. 'No, that's not true,' she thought. 'HE was very beautiful, just as this man, but there was something different about HIM.' She looked away from the man, her face continuing to heat. "I will try to pay attention to where I am going from now on," she told him and bit her lip. (Ryo)

Kitske turned and walked toward the house. He slid the door open slowly and looked around. He had so many memories here. He turned back to the porch and a memory slapped him in the face. He could remember when she was laying on his lap after being teased that day from her "friends". He had hated those people for hurting her that day, but all he could do was comfort her. He sighed and turned away from the porch.

Fuzie looked at all the woman and pondered. Why were the women here wearing jeans. He knew he didn't get out much, but weren't women supposed to look proper? Kimonos were very commen in his clan, was that just him? Just the clan? Just the demons? He shook his head in discust. He really needed to learn alot before he approched the girl, like her name...
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:47 am

Ryo quickly looked over her and smiled,mainly to himself but if she thought he was smiling at her,that wouldn't be such a bad thing."It is fine,no harm happened as far as I can see.And,it's okay,again.People do that all the time,I bet a lot of people have done that once or twice."He told her calmly as he smiled at her this time,he would of said something fat worse if this wasn't the girl he was looking for,whatever her name was.

Karson took in a shallow breath and turned the doorknob slowly,pushing open the door.He stepped inside,only taking about three baby steps,not wanting to go too far in and start remembering everything that happened there.That,he didn't know if he could handle for the moment.Karson sighed and leaned on the door frame,not much had changed to the house,he was relieved that nothing happened.To the house at least.

Kalona was too busy worrying about things to be stressed about that she didn't notice she pushed someone out of her way instead of walking around them.At least for a minute or two it didn't register to her.After it did,she quickly turned around to look at him."I'm truly sorry,I didn't mean to do that.I'm sorry."Kalona said softly as she looked down at her feet.

Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:55 am

Kiana smiled back as best as she could. "Th-thank you," she stuttered and blushed once more. She was such a dunce. Why couldn't she just normally talk? She looked to teh time and gasped. "I am going to be late for school," she looked at the man and thought he looked around her age. "Do you go to Rino High?" she asked. It was the only school around, but she didn't know if he even still went to school, or if he was shipped out to a different school.

Kitske walked to his room and smiled. This place would soon be perfect for the both of them. He smiled even more and looked around. He knew it was dirty, but he WOULD have to born a child sometime to finalize it all. He shook his head. 'She was still just a kid, get your mind out of the gutter,' he chuckled and looked away from the room, walking toward the kitchen.

Fuzie looked to the girl and chuckled. "It is fine," he told her and nodded respectfully. He sniffed the air and right away could tell this girl was the one he was looking for. Way too easy. The world was just handing him the girl and all he had to do was keep a tab on her for one day, then he could take her to his clan before anyone else got into the picture. He offered his hand. "I am Fuzie," he told her with a smile.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:08 am

Kalona looked up and smiled slightly as she shook his hand."Again,I'm very sorry about that Fuzie.My name is Kalona by the way."She told him with a smile as she started walking away."I'm sorry,but I have to go.I'm already going to be late,I'm sorry."Kalona said over her shoulder before quickly looking straight ahead.She sighed and shook her head.she really wish it was someone who would of gotten mad at her for doing that.At least if it was someone else who looked like that.

Ryo looked at her blankly for a few seconds before he frowned and shrugged his shoulders."I don't really go to school.I mean...."He said trailing off trying to think of a lie quickly.Ryo frowned and tried to think about what his response would be,he didn't learn much about these people,the ones who weren't demons that is.Right then he sort of wished her knew what to say.

Karson smiled and closed the door,it creaking loudly when he did so.He sighed,knowing he'd have to do something about that,and soon.Karson then changed his frown into a smile,actually,he didn't think it would be so bad having to fix up the place.It might actually be sort of...Nice,to fix it up himself.And then taking her to it...And then both of them living there together...
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:21 am

Kiana sighed. "Oh..." she let her voice trail off. She reall wished she had someone to go to school with her. She always freaked out her friends because she would trip suddenly or start to cry because her hair got pulled, so she usually stayed away from her friends, but she didn't seem to get hurt around this guy. "Well, then I should be going," she told him and sighed again, turning away.

Fuzie hurried over to the girl, and smiled. "Where are you going? School?" he asked her. That was ONE thing he knew about humans. He lived as a human as a child and had to go to Kindergarden. It was awful there, but it seemed to help him when he got older.

Kitske walked into the kitchen and smiled when he saw two boxes. They weren't there when he first walked into the house, but he knew his clan must have dropped them off for him. He opened the boxes and started to loud the fridge with the food that was sitting in the boxes.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:32 am

"I was home schooled."Ryo said suddenly as he finally remembered something,and for that,he was relieved,which had been happening a lot to him lately.Feeling relieved that is.."My last year of it was well...Last year.But I could walk with you if you want?Unless you don't want me to and you want me to leave you alone or something."He told her shrugging his shoulders.

Kalona looked at him and nodded slowly,she didn't know why she hadn't just said that.She looked to her right and then to her left,nothing seemed to be coming up to try and hurt her.Strange."Um yeah,I am actually.Are you going to the school to?Are you new here?"Kalona asked hopefully,she just thought that maybe he was the one who could make everything stop hurting her.

Karson walked into the kitchen,glancing around it.The kitchen never was,and never will be his favorite room.Therefore he didn't really care if anything too terrible happened to it.You know,unless it was gone but it didn't seem like it was when he walked into it.He stood outside the kitchen for a moment,deciding where to go next.Karson smiled to himself and decided to go to the bedroom next.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:47 am

Kiana looked over to him and blushed. "W-well sure," she told him and looked to her feet seeing no demons there like she usually did. "You can walk me," she told him and tried at a smile. This man always made her think of 'HIM'. Just the meer fact that there were no demons around her made her think of 'HIM'. She blushed once again and looked away from her feet. She hoped the man didn't notice her blushing.

Fuzie smiled and nodded. "Yes. I am a new transfer student. I am hoping the people here are nice," he smiled to her and tried not to think of what he would have to do to her. He, secretly, was in love with someone else; but no one would ever know that, not even the girl that he loved.

Kitske looked at the fridge with a smile. He was finished, no need to unpack anything else for the moment. He concern was finding his love and keeping her safe. He needed to make sure no other demons got to her before he did.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:39 pm

Kalona smiled slightly and nodded."Most of the people are nice,some are not...But that's probably like that everywhere,yes?"She asked softly as she looked around again,where were all the demons?Not that she didn't mind,she loved not having demons around but it was...Strange.Only when she was around two people,there were no demons in site.This stranger,and him.

Ryo looked at her and arched an eyebrow,for some reason he was curious."What's wrong?"He asked her as he walked over to her.Ryo wasn't expecting an answer,and defiantly didn't feel like waiting for one so he looked at her and asked,"We probably should be going if you don't want to go,so are we going or not?"

Karson opened the door to the old bedroom and peeked inside smiling to himself.Sure it was...Dirty and needed to be fixed up.A lot,but he could do that later.Right now he needed to find her,and quickly,he had to make sure he got there first.Before anyone else could do something.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:08 am

Kiana looked to Ryo and blushed more. "Uhh, yeah, sure," she looked to the street and started to walk, hoping Ryo would follow with her. She felt safe here with him, but not the same as with Kar- she bit her lip hard. Why couldn't she say his name; even in her mind? HE was the one that made her feel safer than anything in the world, yet when he left it was the worst she had felt in her life.

Fuzie nodded. "Yeah, they really are that way EVERYWHERE," he emphasized, but he knew she had no idea what he was talking about. Demons weren't even known to humans, but they could be cruel too. More cruel then humans sometimes, and at pthers times, not. He looked to the street and pulled Kalona back quickly. "Careful!" he watched as a speeding car went by, almost hitting, maybe killing, Kalona.

Kitske sighed and sat down on the floor. She would be at school for the time being, that much he knew. He looked to the small clock that sat on the bare floor and sighed once more. He didn't want to wait for her to get out of school, he wanted to be with her NOW. He had had to wait ten years to see her again and now he was still waiting.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:13 am

Kalona flushed in embarrassment and opened her mouth and closed it again a couple of times...Like a fish would do."I-I'm sorry I have a lot on my mind.I should be paying attention but really,thank you for probably saving my life."She told him.Kalona frowned and looked at the ground,she felt safe with him,most people wouldn't of risked their own lives to do this.Regardless,they probably wouldn't of had to but still.She hated that the only people she felt safe with was this stranger and him.It was very pathetic to Kalona that she couldn't bare to even think,hear,or say his name.It wouldn't be like it would make him come back or anything.

Ryo looked at her and followed slowly behind,he grabbed her arm to keep her from tripping over a hole in the sidewalk."Watch out."He told her softly,he was semi-caring,even with her.Even when he didn't want to be,even though he really never was or wanted to be kind.But Ryo needed her,and he wasn't completely emotionless,he felt feelings but mainly decided to push them aside for as long as he could.

Karson sat down on the floor and started thinking about where to find her first.But then he realized...She had school!And he had to wait until then,which he had to,there wasn't anything else to do.He glanced at the cracked clock on the wall and groaned,he would have to wait hours and hours,and after ten stupid years,he had to wait a couple of hours too!What the hell?Karson just hoped he could wait that long,he knew he could...But probably only for her.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:24 am

Fuzie smiled and shook his head. "No need to be sorry Kalona, it's fine. Just watch where you are going," he told her and looked both ways, before taking her hand and crossing the street slowly. He knew no cars would miss him on account that he was so tall. He smilled as he heard a few honks, but only shook them off with a wave to the cars.

Kiana blushed a deep red and looked down. "I am so so-sorry," she said and looked to the hole. It was large a deep/ Even though Ryo probably wouldn't have fallen down it, she might have. She was so small and, it seemed, fragile. She looked to her legs and could see all the cuts from all of the rude demons that tripped her or pulled her hair.

Kitske looke around, and then walked outside. He walked over to the near-by cheery-blossom tree and looked up to it with a smile. Soon was on the tree, about 10 feet from the ground. He looked to the city in longing. He needed to wait, even though it was killing him to.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:22 pm

Kalona looked at him and shook her head."If I were to do that...The cars would probably run over me anyways."She mumbled frowning slightly."But anyways,yeah.I'll try to pay attention from now on."Kalona told him nodding her head slowly.She was going to try but she didn't know how successful that would be.

"It's fine,it's not like anything happened to either of us,but you might not want to watch out.I won't be everywhere you will be."Ryo reminded her smiling a small smile."So as long as you're okay,which you are.Right?We can continue on our way,I don't want to be the cause of you being late to school Kiana."

Karson laid down on the ground slowly and stared up at the ceiling,he noticed the paint was starting to chip off.He would have to fix that as well.Then Karson started having an idea...What if he met up with her AFTER school?All he'd have to find out is when it ended...Karson debated about that and frowned slightly,thinking about this deeply.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:16 am

Fuzie looked at her and shook his head. "I am sure it will. I was watching and I saved your life. If you watch, then maybe you can save your own life next time," he noted and looked around the city, looking for the school. "So where is this school?" he asked, not knowing what it looked like.

Kiana blushed. "I guess. I'll try. I am sorry," she looked back to the hole and the back to where she was walking. "We are almost to the school though, so we won't be late," she paused, "I am sure of it," she added to reasure herself.

Kitske layed down on a thick tree branch and closed his eyes, waiting and dreaming of the girl he loved so dearly. Kalona... It ran over and over in his head until he could think it anymore without seeing her face.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:37 am

"Did you realize you said maybe?Maybe means possibly.Which isn't one hundred percent."Kalona mumbled under her breath.She put a hand over her eye to block the sun and pointed at the large building."It's about five minutes away now."She told him,guesstimating it would be about that much time.

"It's fine,just...Watch out"Ryo told her shrugging his shoulders."Anyways,you'd be late,I do not go to school anymore.Remember?"He asked her with a slight smile on his face."Well,you shouldn't be late,not a good way."

Karson sighed slightly and decided,he'd take a nap then he would wake up in time to go see her.Yeah,that's what he'd do.Karson yawned loudly and closed his eyes,falling asleep to the thought of Kiana.

ooc-Shall we do a time-skip or no?
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:57 am

Ooc: Yes. Let's time skip to the next day. The demons in love just fell asleep too long or something. (It is now her birthday and she is open season.)
Ic:

Kitske opened his eyes slowly and frowned. He had fallen asleep too long. What was with hi-? He then stopped all his thinking. It was her birthday! Her 16th birthday!! She was open season now and she wouldn't be safe any more!!! He quickly got up and looked around frantically, trying to get his barings.

Kiana brushed her hair one more time before grabbing her bag and walking out the door, yelling a "Bye!" back to her parents before closing the door securly. She looked around at her settings before she started walking. She made a promise to Ryo and would keep it. She knew she probably wouldn't see him again, but it was still a promise..

Fuzie woke up in a daze and smiled. School was gruling yesterday. He hated how the humans taught such mindless things that none of them would ever use again, but he saw the reasoning it in, somewhere. He got out of bed and remembered that it was her birthday. A frown flew onto his face and shook his head. "For your clan," he told the mirror.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:09 am

Kalona took a deep breath and tied her hair in a black bow.It was her sixteenth birthday,most people would be excited about that but then again,she wasn't most people."Bye."She yelled softly as she grabbed her bag and scurried out of the bathroom,heading to the front door.Kalona took another deep breath before walking outside.Se looked around before she jumped off the porch steps,today was going to be a long day.

Karson opened his eyes and jumped up as he looked down at his watch.Shit,it was way past the time he was supposed to meet her at school...He frowned and then suddenly realized what today was.It was Kiana's sixteenth birthday."Shit,I have to go find her now before...."Karson said trailing up he tried to get up on his feet.

Ryo yawned and opened his eyes,blinking for a few moments as he looked around the room with a blank expression.He took a deep breath as he thought about something,something that had been on my mind for awhile.It was her birthday...Ryo didn't want to do what he had to do,but it was for the clan..If he kept telling that tom himself it would go away eventually.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:10 am

Kitske hurried into the ouse and threw on some 'normal' clothes. (Most demons wore kimonos, but it was modern Japan. That didn't happen anymore other then special occasions.) He sighed as he threw on some straight leg pants and some t-shirt with a demon on it. (Which he thought to be pretty funny.) He hurried, once again, to the front door and slipped on some sneakers, running out to where the school was loactated. She was probably already there by now.

Kiana wipped the tears away from her eyes once she got to school. The demons had all of asudden come back, and they were meaner then usual. What was going on? It was her 16th birthday, wasn't that supposed to be a happy time? She looked to the school in fear and sighed. "I don't want to, but I will," she said to herself, refering to going into the school. Today was going to suck...

Fuzie slipped on some clothes and thought back to where the school was located. He would still have to pose as a student, so he slipped on the uniform they had to wear and looked at himself in the mirror once again. "For the clan," he repeated again. He felt that somehow the clan would be able to hear his 'pleas' and bring him back home so he didn't have to do this, but that was just his fantasy.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:28 am

Ryo looked at the time and groaned.She was there by then,at least he thought so.He sighed and ran down the stairs and to the front door.Ryo needed to get to her as quick as he could.He took a deep breath and ran out the door,and ran to where the school was.At least he hoped he was going in the right direction,although he wasn't positive.

Karson glanced down at his outfit and groaned as he opened a book that his 'clothes' were in.He started pulling some out and throwing them behind him until he decided on jeans and a plain t-shirt.Karson grinned to himself as he quickly changed,he needed to make it there.He ran to the door and then stopped as he looked down at his feet.Karson knew he would need shoes and grabbed the old sneakers he had by the door.He quickly slipped them on,and then ran out thew door,forgetting to close it behind him.He needed to get there quick,and he couldn't let things like that slow him down.

Kalona walked to school slowly,she had seen more demons,and they had been trying to do all sort of stuff to her.She didn't know why,she was used to them being mean but not THAT mean.Kalona tried not to cry,but it was hard not to.It was her sixteenth birthday,it was supposed to be one of the best days of her life!Why was all of this happening to her then?
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:09 am

Fuzie hurried out the door and down the street. When he finally saw Kalona he smiled. "Kolana!" he said and waved like he saw a best friend. He saw all the smaller demons fly and and he tried not to chuckle. He wanted to yell "That's right! Stay away," and laugh, but he knew that that would blow his cover.

Kitske looked around for where the school would be located, the one thing he didn't know yet. That probabaly should have been one of the first things he asked first, now that he thought about it. He wished that he had some sort of system to tell him where to go.

Kiana started for the school and walked up the steps to the giant double doors slowly. She wished she could be late and then just be sent home, but she knew that wasn't what happened, she just got yelled at and maybe even rulered.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:27 am

Kalona let out a small breath in relief.She glanced over her shoulder with a wide grin."Hey!"Kalona said walking over to him quickly.She wasn't that excited to see him,well,she was.But she was mainly excited that when she was around him the demons would leave her alone!

Ryo looked around from right to left and decided to go left for the hell of it.He saw the school in the distance and wanted to yell yes in victory but he knew he had to keep running."I will get to her first.No one else will even dare mess with her once I'm around her.No one would want to get near ME then."He mumbled to himself.

Karson slowed down and looked around until he came to a stop,and was at the corner of the street.He had no clue where the hell the school was,he just thought he did.Karson looked around helplessly,seeing no one around to ask for directions.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:11 am

Kiana looked to the halls and saw that a lot of people where in them, but knew class didn't start for a while, so she went to the back of the school and sat on the little bench that was purchased for no other reason then for moments like this. (Or so she thought.)

Fuzie smiled. "Sorry to come up so fast like that. I didn't want to be late," he lied. He looked to the demons that flew away and smiled. "So, you ready?" he asked and started walking away, toward the school.

Kitske finally saw a young man on the street with a uniform on and followed him. The man soon got weirded out though. "No Sir, I am just trying to find the school. Do you mind if walk with you there so I can find my way?' he asked. The young man simply nodded and Kitske nodded back in respects and thanks.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:20 am

Kitske finally saw a young man on the street with a uniform on and followed him. The man soon got weirded out though. "No Sir, I am just trying to find the school. Do you mind if walk with you there so I can find my way?' he asked. The young man simply nodded and Kitske nodded back in respects and thanks.

Ryo sighed in relief when the school came into view.There was so many...Kids,he didn't know how or where he would find her."Kiana?"Ryo yelled somewhat lazily as he got closer and closer to the school building.He doubted classes has started yet,since,there was so many people.

"It's alright,fine.Actually today I wouldn't mind if I got sent home from school."Kalona told him shaking her head with a sigh."Ready to go to school on my sixteenth birthday?Not so much.Thanks for asking though."She told him with a very noticeable frown.

Karson grinned as he saw someone who came out of a house,the boy looked like he was around her age."Oh thank god."He said under his breath as he rushed over to the boy."Excuse me,do you know where the school is?I'm new here,you see."Karson told him with a frown."Uh...Sure."The boy said slowly and uncertainly as he continued on his way.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next