Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wish I had a title for this :)

Go down

I wish I had a title for this :) Empty I wish I had a title for this :)

Post  Fennec Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:56 pm

So, I nearly got incinerated by a bottlerocket on the way home one night. Isn't it cool when near-death experiences help you write weird stories? ;(

The little girl ran offstage in her little ballerina tutu, crying uncontrollably. "How could they call me chubby? That was mean!" she complained to the air. She ran and ran until she was lost in a maze of doors, hallways, and darkness. She sobbed louder, wishing someone would just bring her home. "Mommyyy!" She knew nobody could hear her, but she didn't care. She found a closet and pulled her knees up to her chest, still crying. But then... she heard a soft, soothing voice. "Why are you crying, sweetheart?" She looked up, but couldn't see anything. "Who are you," she whispered. "Don't worry angel. I won't hurt you. I'm a friend. My name is Sym." And suddenly, she could see him. He looked like an angel! He had longish gold hair and kind gold eyes. "You're pretty," the little girl whispered in awe. Sym chuckled and sat with her. "Are you going to tell me why you were crying?" The little girl hesitated. "It's okay. Like I said, I'm a frien," Sym said. He held the girl's hand and smiled. That was all she needed. "If I tell you, you'll leave after I do," she said sadly. Sym shook his head. "I'll stay as long as you want me to," he said. The little girl finally returned his permanent smile. "My name is Lizzi," she said. Sym nodded. "See, I'm a ballerina," she began...
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

I wish I had a title for this :) Empty Re: I wish I had a title for this :)

Post  Fennec Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:26 am

Chapter one

"Lizzi... wake up, angel." Sym shook me awake gently. I opened my eyes just a crack and glowered at him. "I'm already up. Just... resting my eyes," I lied. Sym grinned and kissed my forehead.
"You shouldn't sleep in on your birthday," he whispered. I blushed and pushed him away, rubbing the sleep from my eyes.
"That's right... I'm fifteen today," I yawned.
"You're a beautiful fifteen year old," Sym said softly. I bit my lip and shook my head.
"Go away so I can change," I said. He shrugged and disappeared. Yes, he disappeared. I didn't think he was a ghost, because he could touch me and move things. I didn't know exactly what he was, except my best friend. No one else could see him.
I suppose I could have been schizopherenic, but it didn't seem to fit. What the hay, maybe I was just looney. But that never seemed to work when I thought about it. I didn't have time to think about it, though. I needed to get ready for school.
I dug through my dresser until I found my favorite pair of skinny jeans and my Invader Zim t-shirt. I changed quickly and went to the bathroom to brush out my short, dark, curly hair. I narrowed my eyes at the girl in the mirror. Round pixie face, pale skin, button-nose and honey-colored eyes, freckles everywhere. I looked for all the world like something living on a magical mushroom in and enchanted forest.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down