Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blahhhh. Yes, awesome title. I know.

3 posters

Go down

Blahhhh. Yes, awesome title. I know. Empty Blahhhh. Yes, awesome title. I know.

Post  ♡ Alicia ♡ Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:22 am

Okay guys, so I haven't been on in like 3 weeks. Been super busy! Anyways, I got a couple of PMs and I was doing a few roleplays... and yeah. Point is, I thought this would just be easier than sending out a bunch of PMs. And if some people don't look here, oh well... I'm sorry I guess? I don't know. Anyways, so I'm back now. Life is regulated. Thank God. Now, if you want to continue the roleplay that we might have been doing, then PM me or just say so. If not, okay. I'm fine with that. And if you want to start one, then I pretty much love you. Okay, so I said what I need to. Missed you guys btw. And yeah... I'll stop writing now. Wink

♡ Alicia ♡
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Blahhhh. Yes, awesome title. I know. Empty Re: Blahhhh. Yes, awesome title. I know.

Post  Andyyyy Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:39 am

I'll do an RP with you :3
Andyyyy
Andyyyy
you've got the hang of it.

Back to top Go down

Blahhhh. Yes, awesome title. I know. Empty Re: Blahhhh. Yes, awesome title. I know.

Post  ♡ Alicia ♡ Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:42 am

Yay! Do you have any plot ideas? Or shall we brainstorm something?

♡ Alicia ♡

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:28 pm

I'll roplay with you if you want.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  ♡ Alicia ♡ Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:28 am

Great. But, I know that you do either, only anime or mostly anime right? So, if you have an amazing plot for anime, then I'll do it, otherwise, I'd rather do realistic if that's okay.

♡ Alicia ♡

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:26 am

The only difference between realistic and anime is the pictures.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  ♡ Alicia ♡ Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:09 am

I guess, but I have no anime pictures. And I didn't necessarily mean 'anime'... i meant in terms of the realness. I mean, a lot of anime RPs are kinda fantasy-ish or unreal, some a little too much. You know what I mean? Or am I just being confusing?

♡ Alicia ♡

Back to top Go down

Post  Andyyyy Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:17 pm

I've got nothing, haha.
But, sure, we could brainstorm something :3
Any preferences?
Andyyyy
Andyyyy

Back to top Go down

Post  ♡ Alicia ♡ Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:08 pm

Not really, I'd just say something realistic and dramatic, just so it is interesting for more than two or three pages. (:

♡ Alicia ♡

Back to top Go down

Post  Andyyyy Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:26 pm

Alright, well. I can try to think something, but it may take a while. o:
& I'm a bit of a history nerd, so all of my plots will probably have something historical in them, so I hope you don't mind. xD
Andyyyy
Andyyyy

Back to top Go down

Post  ♡ Alicia ♡ Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:24 am

Okay, thank you! And I'm completely fine with that, not many RPs have historical stuff in them and I like things that are different. (:

♡ Alicia ♡

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:28 pm

♥ Alicia ♥ wrote:I guess, but I have no anime pictures. And I didn't necessarily mean 'anime'... i meant in terms of the realness. I mean, a lot of anime RPs are kinda fantasy-ish or unreal, some a little too much. You know what I mean? Or am I just being confusing?

I know what you mean, I don't have any realistic pics so if nothing else we could just describe our charecter. You mean fantasy rp's right. You should just say you don't enjoy fantasy rp's. I'm up for anything so it can be realilistic of fantasy.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  ♡ Alicia ♡ Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:16 pm

Right, fantasy. I was trying to remember what that word was, but I just drew a blank.
Anyways, do you have any plots or do you just want to brainstorm?

♡ Alicia ♡

Back to top Go down

Post  Andyyyy Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:38 pm

Alright, well.
I'm just going off of stuff I find in my brother's backpack right now, because I don't take any history classes anymore (my school doesn't have resourced for any of that, after sophomore year D:) so.

We could do something about the Greek Gods.
Something about China, and how you can only have two children.
I have PLENTY of plots about World War 2, if you're interested in those.
We could do a 60s plot, because I love the 60s.
Or, I have one about the Salem Witch Trials, I think. I'd have to do a lot of digging to find that, but.

I'm sorry they're all pretty vague, I just woke up and I'm not thinking correctly. xD
Andyyyy
Andyyyy

Back to top Go down

Post  ♡ Alicia ♡ Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:47 am

It's fine.

Umm, okay well...
I love Greek Gods, they interest me. So that's definitely an option.
I like 60s too.
And Salem Witch Trials are kind of interesting just as long as you don't mind the digging.

The others are okay, but I'm in the mood for any of the three right there. ^

♡ Alicia ♡

Back to top Go down

Post  Andyyyy Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:34 am

Alright, well I tried digging, and... the thread is just gone? I don't know exactly what happened, but there's only three pages of realistic role play now, when about a month ago there was like six?
Anyways, the gist of it was: the girl has been accused of being a witch, and though she will obviously plead innocent, she really is one. however, she decides to just run away from the town. & the guy doesn't believe she's a witch, and is probably the only person in town who thinks that, and offers to help her escape the town.
Andyyyy
Andyyyy

Back to top Go down

Post  ♡ Alicia ♡ Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:56 am

Sounds interesting. I like it.

♡ Alicia ♡

Back to top Go down

Post  Andyyyy Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:22 am

Alright, sweet! Sorry for replying so late, btw. I've had to stay after school to make up tests AND I have a crap-load of homework to make up! I finished it last night, so unless something major comes up I should be able to reply.
If I don't, sorry in advance!
Anyways, would you rather make the thread and post pictures there, or post them here?
Andyyyy
Andyyyy

Back to top Go down

Post  ♡ Alicia ♡ Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:59 am

It's fine, I completely understand.

And ahh, I prefer pictures and everything on the thread just because it's more organized to me.
So yeah.

♡ Alicia ♡

Back to top Go down

Post  Andyyyy Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:12 am

Gahh. I'm sorry for replying so late, again!
But I agree, I like them better in the thread :3 Just makes things easier, I think.
Andyyyy
Andyyyy

Back to top Go down

Post  ♡ Alicia ♡ Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:46 am

It's fine. & Okay, you post it right?

♡ Alicia ♡

Back to top Go down

Post  Andyyyy Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:43 pm

Holy crap, I'm soooo sorry for not responding to this. I could give you a bunch of excuses as to why, but I really just forgot about the fact that I was starting up this RP. I'll post the thread now! Hopefully by the time you're online, I'll have my profiles and everything ready cause those usually take a while, for me.
Andyyyy
Andyyyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down