Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the world as you know it

2 posters

Go down

the world as you know it Empty the world as you know it

Post  fangluv1089 Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:12 am

You wake turn on the news get some coffee and settle down for the day, and then a vampire eats the news reporter. Well there goes you appetite for jelly doughnuts. Okay here's the deal, creatures of the night are surfacing to attack humans. But not all of them are bad. The bad are, Vampires, fairies, elves.
Those on the good side are the witches, were wolfs, and pixies. If you can think of any other mythical race then ask me and I will tell you whether or not it can be good or bad. Choose your sides, and don't be afraid to add drama.

Alice
Wolf
age-uhh eleventy six?
bio-normally has a pixie on her shoulder trying to give her directions, also save her ass like a good body guard. She is on the top of the vampire list for extermination so she would have a pixie as a body guard.

the world as you know it Hungry+Ivy

Jenks
pixie
age-unknown
bio-You really wanna know? Bottom line don't mess with me, Alice, or Envy
the world as you know it Jenks
Envy
half blood(Vamp/wolf Secret shhhhh)
age-uhh look a trash can
bio-uhhhhhhhhhhh look a TARDIS!
the world as you know it Tumblr_kskgi6G5Rv1qanzdco1_500

all three together
the world as you know it Draft_lens12583671module113630851photo_1281220366Rachel_Ivy_and_Jenks_by_J

Last edited by fangluv1089 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

the world as you know it Empty Re: the world as you know it

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:26 am

Hawk feather
Were-cat
eleventy seven
the world as you know it Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQv6MjBSty-7f1B1XmR5aXnSHXH74FZG6Juh0yNp1CZy1Xi7I8atzhnBGeORA

Rain shadow
Witch
3 is a magic number!
the world as you know it 9k=

Alex(can read minds) and Annabellina (can see future)
humans
parents were news reporters who were eaten also they were a traveling gypsy family

the world as you know it Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnfYvZd3-Zk1-LNc56CsfbTLOz-VkP0JhfB86bMWhhQzxNahw3cJoX7Qoy
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:52 am

Alice stood in her living room and glanced back at Envy asleep on the couch, then to Jenks asleep in his cubby in the wall. He was in for the winter because it was too cold for him to sleep outside. She gave a quiet sigh and slipped on her coat and shoes to head out. She needed to think and the church was too crowded for her to think.
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:04 am

OOC:am i the only evil person i guess shell be good then

Hawk Feather watched as the two kits bounded around the house.She had sort of adopted them after saving them from the evils,they just struck her as one of them when she saw them crying in their kitten bonnets and little shirts.They were still babys then,probably couldnt remember much but they were hers now and nothing would hurt one hair on their heads as long as she had nine lives left.

Rain Shadow watched as her Mama left, she understood how hard it ws for every one and she had probably left to get food.so she decided to wake up Jenks he would play with her, at least she hoped he would.She was always all by herself practicing spells from her little books she collected.She stumbled over to where slept in his cubby, "Jenks?"she called poking him with one tiny finger causing him to snore loudly.

OOC:Rain calls alice her mama because shes raised her :3 and she needed to fit in somewhere

IC:

Alex and Annabellina rolled over and over on the floor pulling at each other and nipping like kittens.Which they practically were being raised y a Were-cat and all.they tussled around for hours and accidentally bumped into Envy who was asleep on the couch.
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:14 am

Envy woke with a start and gave a growl, she wasn't a morning person, never was, never would be. She stood muttering about Alice and the fact that she let too many strays into her house as she stumbled to her room, she loved the kids but not the noise they made.

Alice sighed and went for her hidden motorcycle, no one really liked her riding it thinking she was a porcelain doll. She had a lot of genetic diseases and would occasionally have a 'fit' therefore everyone assumed she would keel over at the littlest touch. She started it up and sped off for the grocery store her true form was hidden so humans wouldn't think anything of her.

Jenks gave a snore then woke and looked around."Wheres your momma?" He asked the small child
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:29 am

Hawk feather watched envy closely, if she made a move twoard her kits with an intent to harm it would become kill or be killed.she began to relax slightly as they came and nuzzled to her side fast asleep.

"Vroom!" Rain shadow said acting like she was on a motorbike.she had always wanted to ride with her momma.Rain began a fit of coughing and spat up a bit of blood before wiping it from her face, she was animeic and was bruised easily, she was always coughing up blood but it was still terrible to watch especially since she was a baby but she was always so brave and strong like her momma. "Play?" she asked Jenks.sometimes they would do magic together.
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:34 am

"Uhm go see if envy will tell you a story it is about time for you nap i need to go talk to Hawk feather."He said knowing that he shouldn't get mad at rain for letting alice walk out. He quickly flew over to hawk feather.
"Uh-h can I ask why you just let Alice walk out and drive off on a motor cycle? You know she just had a seizure only two days ago. Why didn't you tell me or envy?"He demanded pissed
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:51 am

"Shes stronger than you think!"Mayrie growled pulling her kits closer. "We Were-people are very strong though we sometimes seem weak, You are Shaming her warrior status by doubting her ability!"she mewed a little less roughly.She believed in the original tribes and still followed most of the rules.

Rain sat on the floor crying, She HATED Envy, Vampires were evil and she would never tell Envys secret though but only out of fear.And Hawk feather was a little gruff and her children were too rough to play with so without her mom or jenks she had no one.
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:58 am

Jenks glowered at her."She is sick very sick. I can't just lt her go out alone."He snarled then flitted to rain to quiet her down.

alice stopped at the marked and frowned when she saw a lone pup."Little one whats wrong?" She asked the crying child."My momma has been killed."He whimpered"I have no where and no one."He cried. Alice frowned she could barely hold the ones she had but she couldn't leave the child there."Come with me. I will take you home and guarantee you a warm place until we can make different arrangements. Whats your name?" She asked"Trent."He replied"Okay trent lets go."She said and put him on the bike =. they arrived home soon after."Guys I- well I have someone to show you."She said when she walked in holding the now sleeping trent.

night night
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:11 am

Hawk feather could smell the pup and she didnt mind it she had kits of her own they were actually becoming were-cats through being raised by one, soon they would have tails, they had already grown ears,and she easily understood alices need to help her kind.

Once Rain saw the pup she knew she had been replaced, he was her kind and rain couldnt compete with that.looks like jenks was all she had now,they were close i guess you could say but it still hurts to lose a parent.
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:18 am

Alice saw rain and smiled. she strode over to her and picked her up."hey sweetie why you up, and why have you been crying did envy snap at you again?"she asked and kissed her forehead as jenks explained the ropes of the house to trent."I thought it was your nap time. Want me to red you a bed time story?"she asked
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:21 am

Rain coughed so hard her entire body shuddered blood spattered all over the floor, "Sorry Alice." it was the first time shed ever called her alice and the name didnt come easily to her lips.
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:25 am

rain?"alice asked ignoring the blood she walked to the hall and quickly slid a coat onto rain and grabbe her keys"Jenks!"She callled and he burrowed himself into rains jacket

now i go bight night
fangluv1089
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down