Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Of A Vampire.

4 posters

Go down

The World Of A Vampire. Empty The World Of A Vampire.

Post  lololindsay Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:49 am

Must read everything.
The World Of A Vampire. CASTLES-1
The vampire world is kinda... Regular. They have royals or "Pure Bloods." Then their are the regular vampires who go around killing everything in sight. Then their are the Level E vampires. They hide in the shadows because their INSANE, their mind is controlled by animal instinct, they know nothing more then killing and feeding on themselves, if a vampire feeds on them self it turns into a Level E vampire. Level E vamps are deformed, their odd looking creatures. If a human is bit by a regular vampire instead of a Pure Blood vampire they slowly, painfully get turned into a Level E vampire. Usually you would dream being bit by a Pure Blood, but their bite is painful and it usually doesn't stop hurting until you drink the Pure Blood's blood. If your bitten or saved by a Pure blood or a regular vampire you are bonded with him or her. You somehow can't stay away from him/her. You since their present's and you can feel their feelings, like wise. The vampires cannot go in the sun without a old enchant ring. Only the witches know how to make the rings and where too find them. It's every so often you will see a witch roaming around. They remain alone and hidden from the world. They DO NOT want to be found by a vampire. The Pure blood's live in Mansions in the outskirts of the poor village's where the humans live. The regular vampire's are usually traveling doing the dirty work for the Pure Blood's and they come too their mansions too report that they were successful... Or unsuccessful. If they were unsuccessful, well you get thrown to the Level E's too be taken apart limb from limb. Pure blood's take an odd interest in one human. And crave their blood the most and cannot stop being close too that human, their attached and will usually never find another like him/or her. So what happens next?

Rules
1.) State if their vampire, or human, or a Pure Blood vampire. Or a witch.
2.) Even genders, and character types. Limit is 3 character's. Say something about cats.
If I don't like your role playing skills you are out, and never allowed in till I think your good
enough. So be as literate as you can in your Bio's because I'll be judging to see if your
skilled enough too join. I will tell you if your post if I think your good enough if your
not then I will tell you your not and you will never post in this thread again, 'kay?
3.) No god modding, no Betty sue's, no taken over my thread I'M GOD so praise me.
Profile Skeleton should look like mine!

Name
Crush:
Short Bio:
Appearance:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yuki Cross
Race: Human.
Crush:???????
I do not know what's going on but Ive lost my whole family and a couple of my friends.
Their are some very inhumanly beautiful new people around town, they live about 10 minutes away from town but their a bit odd, I feel like I'm being watched. My friends say that too, I hope i make it through high school... Alive. The girls in my school are crazy about the new people in town, me. Not really I'm to bust trying to figure out what they really are. I'm the kinda girl too speak her mind and end up getting in a bad situation. I'm always getting myself in trouble for speaking the truth."Gao..."
The World Of A Vampire. Normal_snow_2

Kaname Kuran
Age unknown
Race: Vampire Pure Blood
Crush:???????
Hes a little over 2000 years old. And hes head of all the vampire's. He usually doesn't
take interest in humans, but this one is different. She's special and he can't seem too stay away. Though she doesn't know he's watching. Well enough about that.. If you have information you come to Kaname to report it. Hes known throughout the land and has many enemy's and friends. He usually gets asked for blood but he does not just say yes too any hungry vampire. It's normal to find him sitting around the school yard watching her. Though he gets a hoard of girls around him all the time, he doesn't want them. He wants her.
The World Of A Vampire. A_white_fox_by_yangqi
lololindsay
lololindsay
you also think you fancy, huh? [moderator]

http://Meez.com

Back to top Go down

The World Of A Vampire. Empty Re: The World Of A Vampire.

Post  Ladycici Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:40 pm

Dusk
Age;;She's not even sure any more
Race;;Witch
Biography;;Dusk has been around since the 15th century.Burned at the stake in 1412 She's seen time fly by and to her it's all clock work thats how everything works.She doesnt really care much for life. A body can die but souls can live on. She was accused of being a demon in 18th century america. Her body burned at the stake but her soul was put in to a young girll, ever since she's been body hopping when one body grows old she looks for a new one. For how long she's been around she's very powerful and knows how to make a ring that allows a vampire to walk in the sun. She's meet vampires and unlike most witches she doesnt spend her time in a cave making potions and casting spells all day. She's sister to Hendrix and Kai.
The World Of A Vampire. 846_stream

Hendrix and Kai
Age;;As if they know
Race;;Vampires
Biography;;Hendrix is a vampire. He's a blood thirsty monster. Hendrix is not a nice guy and shows very little to compassion. Not to mention he enjoys playing with his food. He tends to lean towards Dusk. He wouldnt let anything happen to her though she could kill on her own.
Kai is a simple vampire. He's just a blood thirsty as his brother Hendrix,but he shows more compassion than him. Dusk scares him and he doesnt get on her bad side ever. He's the one she goes to for help
The World Of A Vampire. Tasandtanis-2

Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  lololindsay Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:42 pm

How 'bout we start? And you didn't read EVERYTHING..
lololindsay
lololindsay
you also think you fancy, huh? [moderator]

http://Meez.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hell!_the_musical_ Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:56 am

Name: Lace Sliverman
Race: human
Crush:...eh
Short Bio: Once upon a time in modern day America, Lace became the by product of a broken home. Her father tend to take his own flaws out on his family and his mother tapped into the liquor to ease the pain. After a unusually bad episode from her father, the police stepped in and Lace was moved to a small town to live with her great aunt. Now Lace plans to finish her senior year under the care of her distant aunt and disappear.
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Name- alpha
age- unknown
race: they call us the level E vampires
crush- ......
short bio- We live in the darkness, this is our way. We don't remember much, only the blood. The blood has been here since the great beginning. At first, we only live for the blood, but next came thought. They think we are only animals, and once we were. but we are growing strong. We think as one, act as one. There is one who speaks for us, who leads us. She is the alpha. She gave us thought, gave us life, gave us blood. Now, alpha wants more, she wants war.
Spoiler:

name- Aron Smith
age- 19
race- human
crush- no one
bio- To make a long story short, Aron was a hunter. Its sort of a family business. Vampires, ghost, witches who fell off the path? He hunted them. Of course, he does it within reason. Those days are over now, Aron doesn't want to drop dead at forty from a vampire attack like his old man or be slaughtered in a exorcism gone wrong like his grandpa. Nah, Aron wants to try his hand at a normal life. Until he gets the call. Old family friend is calling in a favor. A large number of people have gone missing in some no name town, including this family friend's daughter. So Aron do this one last hunt and then hes done for good.
Spoiler:
Hell!_the_musical_
Hell!_the_musical_
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hell!_the_musical_ Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:57 am

I hope the pics are right. I"m a little iffy on anime so I usually just use some kind of painting or drawing.
Also, what are your set myths for the vampires?
Hell!_the_musical_
Hell!_the_musical_
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hell!_the_musical_ Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:05 am

oh and
CATS
a musical, just like hell ;D

sorry...I spent a bit on the profiles and forgot about the rule o-o
Hell!_the_musical_
Hell!_the_musical_
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:29 am

Oh I forgot cats scare me and none of my characters have a crush
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:58 am

give me a min to read
Abby
Abby
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:12 am

Azalia
looks 16
Pure Blood Vampire
crush: later
Bio: Well, I can't remember being born, or whatever. It was way too long ago. My oldest memory was of my creator. Her name was Sofie... or maybe Sadie. Sally? Okay, the point is that it was a really long time ago. I learned how to fight at a young age. Now that I think about it, learning to fight was probably the most dangerous thing I ever did to the town. I've got too much of a temper to wheal any kind of power. Unfortunately, I do anyway.
The World Of A Vampire. AnimeRoseGirl

Davis
unknown
Warlock
crush: as soon as this closes
Bio: Don't want to brag or anything, but I'm pretty good with the enchanted ring thing. It's easy for me. I've been doing it for years. Living in a cottage on the outskirts of town isn't so bad. Better than bunking with a vamp. Plus, all my potions and books and whatnot is at home. I was always told it was a matter of time before I got caught by a vamp. So, when is that time coming exactly?
The World Of A Vampire. Anime_Guy_by_CannibalTaco34

kitty kitty kitty cats!!!!!
Abby
Abby
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down