Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shiver me timbers, we've got to find the booty.

2 posters

Go down

Shiver me timbers, we've got to find the booty. Empty Shiver me timbers, we've got to find the booty.

Post  dohegotthebooty Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:34 am

Another one on one ;D
Wif Hachi.

They call him Snide since he's just so sneaky.
He's the one that grants wish, but only if you can beat
him in a game of Texas Hold 'Em. Sounds simple right?
Think again.
http://www.zerochan.net/871924
dohegotthebooty
dohegotthebooty
you're getting there.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1183620698

Back to top Go down

Shiver me timbers, we've got to find the booty. Empty Re: Shiver me timbers, we've got to find the booty.

Post  o Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:48 am

Minnow Hachirobei.
He was always good at spotting liars and cheaters.
His father taught him. But ironically, his father lost to
Snide. But he won't. Not this time. He's seen the game
he's played many times. He knows the way he cheats, and
he's here, to win. Teach him a lesson for beating his father.
Spoiler:
o
o
you're getting there.

Back to top Go down

Shiver me timbers, we've got to find the booty. Empty Re: Shiver me timbers, we've got to find the booty.

Post  o Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:57 am

Minnow was in his car, driving to the docks. He parked in a empty parking lot, and got out. He laughed slightly to himself, knowing today he couldn't possible loose to this guy. He knew every trick he played. He shut his car, and locked it, slipping his keys into his pocket. Then, the man walked into the grass, and down the docks. He jumped off of them, and faced the man who stood under the docks. "Are you Snide?" He asked him. "I need a wish granted." He smirked, trying his best to keep his confidence hidden.
o
o
you're getting there.

Back to top Go down

Post  dohegotthebooty Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:29 pm

Snide sat in a chair that had been in front of a table. Not one of those indoor tables, y'know like those patio, outdoor tables? Why was he out there, under the docks with those other freaks who either made that place their home, or tried selling shit to the people who ventured down there. They were like street vendors, but under the docks. He sat with one leg crossed over the other, casually shuffling cards, waiting for someone to come and entertain him. Then, his prayers had been answered when a man walked up to his table. "Am I Snide, you ask?" He looked up at the man with a smirk. Little old Rachel had been a smartass since birth. Yes, his name was Rachel. Rachel Ramundo. But no one knew that, and that's how he wanted it to stay. They knew him by Snide and that was just what he wanted. He set the cards down on the table and sat up. "Why don't you take a seat, boy? Or, you could stand. This won't take long." He chuckled like the little cocky bastard he was.
dohegotthebooty
dohegotthebooty
you're getting there.

Back to top Go down

Post  o Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:48 pm

Minnow rolled his eyes... er... Eye. Whatever you want to call it. "Don't call me boy." He said, sitting down in front of the overly cocky man. "So, I hear I have to play a game against you to get my wish granted?" He asked him, acting clueless. He tried keeping himself calm, and he tried his best to not smirk. Though he hated his personality, the man was rather attractive looking. But he wouldn't tell him that, of course, not yet.

SUPER LAZY.
o
o
you're getting there.

Back to top Go down

Post  dohegotthebooty Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:00 pm

"Oh, after this game is over with, I'll call you whatever I want." Snide snickered and watched him. "If you can beat me in a nice old game of Texas Hold 'Em, then I'll grant you one wish. No limitations. But that's only if you win, which I doubt." He grinned at the man. "I want to make this more interesting, okay?" He was going to wait for an answer so he kept talking. "If you win, I won't just grant you a wish," He shook his head. "I'll become your personal slave, and do whatever you want me to, but if I win, I'm sure you've heard what happens if I win." He nodded and started dealing the cards. "Does that sound like a fair enough deal?"
dohegotthebooty
dohegotthebooty
you're getting there.

Back to top Go down

Post  o Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:22 pm

Minnow sighed. "Oh shut the fuck up." He said to his first comment. "My personal slave, eh?" He asked him, tapping his chin. "Does that mean I can do whatever I want to you? .. Sexually?" He asked him. "I don't want anything other then a sex slave." He nodded. As bad as that sounded, it was completely true. He wasn't lazy, he just needed something to pleasure himself with. What better then someone he legally owned? Minnow watched his expressions. He was rather interesting, too.
o
o
you're getting there.

Back to top Go down

Post  o Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:22 pm

Minnow sighed. "Oh shut the fuck up." He said to his first comment. "My personal slave, eh?" He asked him, tapping his chin. "Does that mean I can do whatever I want to you? .. Sexually?" He asked him. "I don't want anything other then a sex slave." He nodded. As bad as that sounded, it was completely true. He wasn't lazy, he just needed something to pleasure himself with. What better then someone he legally owned? Minnow watched his expressions. He was rather interesting, too.
o
o
you're getting there.

Back to top Go down

Post  dohegotthebooty Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:45 pm

"A sex slave, you say?" Snide asked, resting his arms on the table. "That almost sounds exciting. Too bad we won't get to experience that." He shook his head and watched him. "Are you ready to lose?" He asked, ready to start the game.
dohegotthebooty
dohegotthebooty
you're getting there.

Back to top Go down

Post  o Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:45 pm

Minnow rolled his eyes. "Don't act so sure." He said to him. "You know, today could be the day you lose. Wait, actually, I'm sure today is the day you're going to loose." He laughed. "I'm a rather good card player." He said, trying his best to refrain from saying anything that would hint at him knowing that the man cheated. 'Cause he was sure if he found out that Minnow knew he was a lying, cheating bastard, he'd probably make a run for it, and he'd never see the bitch again.
o
o
you're getting there.

Back to top Go down

Post  dohegotthebooty Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:51 pm

"Cocky are we?" Snide smirked. "We'll just have to see about that. Let's get down to business." He said and lifted his cards and looked at them. So far, his hand had been pretty good. But that didn't stop the feeling he had been getting. The bad feeling.
dohegotthebooty
dohegotthebooty
you're getting there.

Back to top Go down

Post  o Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:59 pm

*END OF GAME.*

Minnow smirked, sitting across from the man he had just beaten at Texas Hold 'Em. "Not so cocky now, huh?" He asked him, leaning over the table slightly. "You do know what this means, right?" He asked him, laughing. "You're my sex slave.~" He said happily, standing up. He grabbed the man by his arm, and started dragging him towards his car. "Come on."
o
o
you're getting there.

Back to top Go down

Post  dohegotthebooty Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:15 pm

"Wait, this is inconceivable. How could I lose at my own game?" Snide asked himself, then he looked at the man. "You cheated, didn't you? You had to. How could a bastard like you beat me at my own game?" He started whining, trying to release himself from the man's grip. "That's not fair! Not fair at all!"
dohegotthebooty
dohegotthebooty
you're getting there.

Back to top Go down

Post  o Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:18 pm

"Oh, stop throwing a tantrum." He said, his tone like he was trying to talk to a fife year old. "I know you cheat, that's how I won." Minnow laughed at his fit. "You can't cheat and expect everyone to be fooled. They are some that are smarter then you." He said, implying that Minnow was much more smart then Snide. He forced him into the car, and got in the front. He started the car, and started driving towards his house.
o
o
you're getting there.

Back to top Go down

Post  dohegotthebooty Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:38 pm

"What are you trying to say?! Are you trying to call me stupid? I beg to differ. You know what? You're a real cocky son of a bitch. And don't think I'm doing anything you tell me to. You'll have to tie my arms behind my back first." If it wasn't already obvious, Snide was big on talking when he was upset, and he complained about anything. Snide couldn't believe he wasn't careful this time, he had been too carefree. A stupid mistake.
dohegotthebooty
dohegotthebooty
you're getting there.

Back to top Go down

Post  o Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:42 pm

Minnow laughed to himself, and said only one thing to the angry man. "I was planning on tying your arms behind you back anyway." He smirked, and about then minutes later, they pulled up to his house, and he turned off his car, slipping his keys in his pockets, and getting out. He walked around to the other side, making sure Snide wouldn't try and run for it.
o
o
you're getting there.

Back to top Go down

Post  o Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:42 pm

Minnow laughed to himself, and said only one thing to the angry man. "I was planning on tying your arms behind your back anyway." He smirked, and about then minutes later, they pulled up to his house, and he turned off his car, slipping his keys in his pockets, and getting out. He walked around to the other side, making sure Snide wouldn't try and run for it.
o
o
you're getting there.

Back to top Go down

Post  dohegotthebooty Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:57 pm

"Why do I have to be your sex slave anyway?" Snide asked getting out of the car. "Why couldn't I just be a butler or a servant, or something. Why do I have to submit to you, and give you my body?" He asked, even though he already knew the answer. He agreed to the deal, and he lost, so a deal's a deal.
dohegotthebooty
dohegotthebooty
you're getting there.

Back to top Go down

Post  o Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:59 am

Minnow laughed. "Well, number one, I find you sexy," He started, "Number two, I can take care of himself, so I don't need a butler. Anndd number three, I'm going to jam my penis in yer bum and you're gonna like it." He said, whispering number three into Snide's ear. He laughed, and walked into his house, making his way towards his room after shutting the door behind his new sex slave. He sat down on his bed, grabbing his book.
o
o
you're getting there.

Back to top Go down

Post  dohegotthebooty Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:18 am

"No without a fight you won't." Snide assured and crossed his arms, watching him.

EXTRA LAZY
dohegotthebooty
dohegotthebooty
you're getting there.

Back to top Go down

Post  o Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:05 pm

Minnow grinned. "Oh, I like a fight." He called to him. He opened the book, and started reading. He didn't care if he left this kid to wander around like a stray cat.
o
o
you're getting there.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down