Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm not sure why I'm writing this.

2 posters

Go down

I'm not sure why I'm writing this. Empty I'm not sure why I'm writing this.

Post  Andyyyy Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:14 am

I know I’m not gonna get anywhere typing this because you don’t want me anymore & you don’t even have an account on this website, and you deleted your tumblr, but....

I’m sorry for fighting with you all the time. I never really realized how lucky I was until I lost you. I’m sorry for being stubborn & not wanting to get back together right away when you wanted to, I was just in shock that you actually broke up with me & I really didn’t want to be hurt again. I’m sorry for ruining prom for you or whatever & I’m sorry that you have to deal with the dumb bullshit I’m currently putting you through. I know you don’t want me anymore or don’t love me or whatever but it’d be nice if we could still be best friends. I really love you & I really need you in my life.

I hope you find a new girl, & someone to go to the met games with you, prom, & just celebrate summer with.

I love you so much.

I'm not sure why I'm writing this. Tumblr_m394at4ERJ1qcy0cb

Look at how happy we were. I hate myself. I’m a fucking idiot.
Andyyyy
Andyyyy
you've got the hang of it.

Back to top Go down

I'm not sure why I'm writing this. Empty Re: I'm not sure why I'm writing this.

Post  Morgan Mon May 07, 2012 7:13 am

Andy, I meant to reply to this sooner, but I kept forgetting. I know how you feel, well, I hate when people say that but I've been in your position.
I was crushed when me and Jon broke up. He broke up with me because of a rumor that he believed over me. Its hard, I know it is, but when you have friends there to help you, it gets better. If you ever need to talk darling, I'm always here for you. If Im not online you can message me and Ill reply as soon as I can.
You are amazing! Don't forget that!
Morgan
Morgan
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andyyyy Mon May 07, 2012 8:13 am

Thank you, dear <3
I don't have many people here that I'd consider friends, really. He was my best friend. I don't know. I've talked to him once since the break up and he made everything awkward, though I could've tried harder maybe to say something? I didn't know what to tell him.
But thank you again. It is getting better. Not by much, but there is progress.
Andyyyy
Andyyyy
you've got the hang of it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down