Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OHSHC WITH SAUSKE

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

OHSHC WITH SAUSKE - Page 2 Empty Re: OHSHC WITH SAUSKE

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Tue May 08, 2012 8:52 am

"I'm sure it won't make a difference."Mitsuko answered."Let's just get them this,it's not as if coffee 'commoners' drink will kill them."She continued as she grabbed another bag,one just for herself.

Kyo looked at his friend in confusion when he snickeref,he was confused."What is so funny that caused you to snicker?"He asked,running hus fingers through his blonde hair.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
you think you fancy, huh? [admin]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat Wed May 09, 2012 6:39 am

"Oh, nothing. Just my own thoughts." Jinx said, looking over at Kyo. "Well, the ladies are starting to arrive, so what do you say we go to our appointments? Come on, Vane." he said, pulling his twin along with him and going to sit at their usual table.

"True. We'll get it anyways, and if they don't like it they can just get over it." Sauske said with a shrug and threw the container into the basket. "Let's hope that's all they needed." she added as they walked to the cash register.
Sauske Is A Cat
Sauske Is A Cat
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

http://sauskeis-sherlockedinthetardis.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Wed May 09, 2012 6:47 am

"That's all they told us to get so it's all we're getting.If we're lucky then they'll send us out and we can waist more time."Mitsuko said as she got her wallet out."I guess I'll pay for both of the bags."

Kyo looked after them with a puzzled grin but then sat down at his table,the guests coming over to his table.He put on a gentle smile and welcomed them.

Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat Wed May 09, 2012 7:22 am

Ooc: I dunno how to reply. D:
Sauske Is A Cat
Sauske Is A Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Wed May 09, 2012 7:24 am

ooc-skip to when they get back?
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat Wed May 09, 2012 7:45 am

Ooc: Kay.

Sauske walked back inside with Mitsuko, and could not believe what she was seeing. There were probably a hundred girls in the room, all of them being entertained by the boys. Now she knew what a host club was. A host club was a place where they hit on girls and led them on, getting them to fall in love with them, even though they never had a chance. She looked to Mitsuko, her eyes wide.

Jinx and Vane were having another one of their slightly insectual moments in front of the girls, and they were absolutely loving it. Vane had cut his finger while cutting a piece of cake, and now Jinx had his finger in his mouth, chewing him out slightly for being so careless.
Sauske Is A Cat
Sauske Is A Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Wed May 09, 2012 7:52 am

"Oh my..."Mitsuko trailed off,a disgusted look on her face."Is this what we have to work for?These kind of people?"She asked her friend softly with a frown before looking over at Kyo."We're back with your coffee."She called as she walked over to him.

Kyo stood and thanked them as he took the coffe.As soon as he saw it he looked at it with a puzzled look."Yuki,come,what is this?"He asked his friend.

Yuki sighed as he walked over there,studying the bag."It's coffe.But it's commoner's coffee."He answered Kyo.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat Wed May 09, 2012 8:30 am

"It's just coffee. There's nothing interesting about it." Sauske muttered, staring at the ground. She didn't understand why there were so confused about the fact that coffee could be sold that way. It just didn't really make sense how people could be so stupid.

Jinx and Vane walked over to inspect the commoner's coffee. They'd never seen it like this before. They'd only heard about it, and very rarely. Given, they'd never made their own coffee, but they'd watched the maids at their house make it before, and it was a very complicated process.
Sauske Is A Cat
Sauske Is A Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Wed May 09, 2012 8:36 am

Mitsuko rolled her eyes at the three,pathetic they were."That bag is mine,I bought it for myself.Don't do anything to it while I go make this."She said grabbing the bag,mouthing good luck to Sauske as she went to the kitchenish area.

"Now tell me,how does this commoner coffee taste?And do you drink it often?"Kyo asked as he turned the bag upside down as he studied it."Who makes this 'instant coffee'?"He asked,not realizing how idiotic he sounded.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat Thu May 10, 2012 6:17 am

Sauske sighed. "Hand it over and stop asking so many questions." she said, taking the bag from him. She walked into the kitchen area and gave a "please-help-me" look to Mitsuko. She began boiling some water in a kettle and noticed that everyone had come into the (thankfully) big kitchen to watch.

Jinx and Vane watched Sauske with close focus. "How is this going to work?" Jinx muttered to Vane. Vane just shrugged and kept watching, transfixed.
Sauske Is A Cat
Sauske Is A Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Thu May 10, 2012 6:37 am

"Only use one bag Sauske."Mitsuko muttered to her friend,an annoyed look on her face as she started gettimg cups out."This is so stupid,it's not that hard or exciting."

"Shh!"Kyo hushed the twins,watching intensly at what the two girls were doing with the coffee.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat Sat May 12, 2012 2:51 am

Sauske nodded and poured the water into the cups. She fixed the coffee and stood aside, meaning for someone to step up and take a cup. "Well, go on." she said after a while of no one moving forward.

Jinx and Vane looked at each other, each of them a bit too scared to try commoner's coffee.
Sauske Is A Cat
Sauske Is A Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Sat May 12, 2012 3:10 am

Mitsuko rolled her eyes and she shoved a cup into the twin's hands."Just drink it.It won't kill you."She mumbled,grabbing her own cup.

Kyo took his cup hestitantly."I will drink some!"He said dramatically as he took a sip.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat Sun May 13, 2012 8:27 am

All of the girls watching gasped and clapped as Kyo drank the tea. Sauske thought she was going to kill everyone in that room for being so overdramatic. She took her cup and sipped it, bored out of her mind and just wanting to leave.

Jinx and Vane looked at each other. "Bottoms up." they said simultaneously, then crossed their arms like a married couple and chugged their coffee.
Sauske Is A Cat
Sauske Is A Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Sun May 13, 2012 8:32 am

Kyo put down the cup,no expression on his face.After a few minutes he smiled."This,commoner coffee,is amazing!It's not that bad."He said in amazement.

Mitsuko glared at them and grabbed onto her cup tightly."Excuse me."She said through gritted teeth as she started to push her way out of the room.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat Sun May 13, 2012 8:57 am

"I agree with Kyo, this is fantastic!" Jinx said, and Vane nodded in agreement. They actually thought it was a tiny bit better than the coffee they normally had.

Sauske followed Mitsuko out, not really caring what the rich people said about it. "Mitsuko!" she called as she walked out of the not-so-abandoned-after-all music room. She caught up to her and looked at her. "What's up? I know they're annoying, but you didn't have to just storm out like that." she said. "We do have a debt to pay off, you know." she reminded her.
Sauske Is A Cat
Sauske Is A Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Sun May 13, 2012 11:20 am

"I know but they are so...Frustrating."Mitsuko complained, rubbing her temples. "They are complete idiots who I don't want to be associated with."She grumbled, closing her eyes. "It's not like they noticed my exit, they were too busy oohing and awing over the stupid coffee that's probably no different from what they've had before except theirs was homemade."

"How did people-"Kyo started before cutting off, looking for the two."Where did they go?"He asked frowning slightly, looking around the somewhat crowded room.

Yuki sighed and rolled his eyes at his friend. He was definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed. "They just left the room a minute ago Kyo."He said, trying not to let out another sigh.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat Sun May 13, 2012 11:51 am

Sauske giggled. "It actually is kind of funny. How stupid they are, I mean. They're just so clueless. I had no idea anyone was that stupid. I guess we better get used to it here." she said with a shrug. "I mean, they were all so surprised about the concept of instant coffee. It makes me wonder what else they have no idea about."

"I wonder why..." Jinx said, looking at his brother. Vane shrugged and looked over at the teapot. "I wonder if I can master the art of making commoner's coffee..." Vane wondered out loud, contemplating walking over to the teapot and making himself another cup of commoner's coffee.
Sauske Is A Cat
Sauske Is A Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Sun May 13, 2012 11:57 am

"It's not that hard.You two do realize that right?It's not like it takes years and years of practice to get it right."Yuki said, rolling his eyes at the two,shaking his head.

"Are you sure?It looks somewhat difficult." Kyo said frowning down at his coffee as he finished it off."I will go find out what's wrong."He announced as he walked out of the room, seeing the two."Why did you leave?I had a ton of questions about this 'instant coffee'."

"Probably supermarkets and public schools and more." Mitsuko said under her breath before turning to Kyo. "We had to take a step out. Is this almost over so we can change back into our other clothes?Something that is much more comfortable then these uniforms." She asked, hoping he would say yes.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat Sun May 13, 2012 12:13 pm

Sauske looked at Kyo and hoped that he would say yes. She just wanted to get out of those clothes and go home. If you really have so many questions about it, why not just google it? she thought, looking down at her feet.

"Fine, then Yuki. If you think it's so easy, why don't you make us some commoner coffee?" Jinx challenged him, himself and Vane getting on either side of Yuki. "Yeah, why don't you?" Vane echoed.
Sauske Is A Cat
Sauske Is A Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Sun May 13, 2012 12:18 pm

Yuki rolled his eyes and shook his head."I do not have another bag, as that bag is not ours.I'm not stupid enough to take that gi-guy's possessions."He said calmly as he looked a his watch."Come now everybody, it is time for you all to be going."

"Well-"Kyo said cut off as girls started leaving the kitchen."Until tomorrow."He said cheerfully, before turning to the two."Yes, now you two may change back into your uniforms."

Mitsuko nodded her head,walking away quickly.She started towards the dressing room as soon as he said yes.She glanced back at her friend and grinned, happy now that it was time for them to go home.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat Sun May 13, 2012 12:36 pm

"Finally." Sauske mouthed to Mitsuko. She grabbed her clothes and made sure that everything was there before she went into the dressing room. Though, she was so glad that they got to home that she totally forgot about her phone.

Jinx and Vane looked at each other, pouting a bit. "We're going to have to ask Takisho to get us some commoner's coffee next time she goes to the store." Jinx said, referring to their maid. Vane nodded, hoping that it would be the same kind and that it would taste the same.
Sauske Is A Cat
Sauske Is A Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Sun May 13, 2012 12:45 pm

"Yes, yes.Now come, we have to straighten up a bit."Yuki said, leaving the room.

Kyo watched them with a puzzled look on his face.He began to think, as there was no one to talk to in the empty room."I have got it!"He announced happily as Yuki entered the room.

"So are we going to have to put up with them every single day?" Mitsuko asked groaning as the door closed behind them to the dressing rooms." I mean, that was brutal, not physically but mentally."She groaned.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat Sun May 13, 2012 1:14 pm

"I suppose so. We probably won't have paid off the debt, even when we graduate. Who knows, maybe they'll make us actually work for them at their houses if it isn't paid off after high school. God, that would be torture." Sauske said, not even wanting to think about that. She'd probably go insane and kill everyone in the house.

Jinx and Vane walked into the room behind Yuki. "What is it, boss?" they asked simultaneously, hoping that he had finally figured out that they were girls. If he hadn't yet, he had to be one of the stupidest people they knew.
Sauske Is A Cat
Sauske Is A Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Sun May 13, 2012 1:17 pm

"We should teach them how to be hosts!I can give them little tips and mentor them, they both are...Decent enough looking.Don't you think?"Kyo asked, his excitement rising.

Yuki stared at him blankly, feeling as if it was time to have him figure out what was going on."What a wonderful idea, why don't you do tell them?"He suggested, he shook his head as Kyo went to go tell the two girls.

"Don't talk like that, I don't think I could take hearing that.I'm starting to think going to this school isn't worth this torture."Mitsuko muttered as she took her uniform top off.

Kyo burst into the room, a big smile on his face, ready to tell them the good news. He walked over to the two dressing rooms and pulled the two curtains. He looked at them and froze.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next