Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OHSHC WITH SAUSKE

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

OHSHC WITH SAUSKE - Page 3 Empty Re: OHSHC WITH SAUSKE

Post  Sauske Is A Cat Sun May 13, 2012 1:26 pm

"What the hell are you doing here you perv?! Get out!" Sauske yelled, pulling her shirt over herself and slapping him. She quickly closed the curtain, her eyes wide. She knew that he thought they were guys, but she had no idea guys were comfortable enough to see each other getting dressed or undressed. It was a bit disgusting, really.

Jinx and Vane heard Sauske yell and started dying laughing. The fell to the floor, holding their sides as tears starting welling in their eyes. They hadn't heard anything that funny in ages. "Kyo's a big old perv!" they managed to chant between laughter.
Sauske Is A Cat
Sauske Is A Cat
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

http://sauskeis-sherlockedinthetardis.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Sun May 13, 2012 1:32 pm

Kyo stood and opened the door, to step out of the dressing rooms."I am not a big old perv!"He yelled in frustration before realizing that they knew.And if they knew...Yuki knew too, and no one told him.He fell to his knees, bowing his head, going into a small state of depression."D-Did you know?"He asked the three quietly.

Mitsuko slammed the curtain shut after he did that, breathing heavily. She quickly got dressed back into her normal clothes, freaking out in her mind."What does this mean?This means we're probably going to get kicked out of this school for sure!"She told Sauske in a frenzy, starting to panic as she left the dressing room.

Yuki sighed and walked over to Kyo, crouching down beside him as he pat his back."It's not like we didn't try giving you subtle hints, you had to find out someway...And you wouldn't believe us if we told you."
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
you think you fancy, huh? [admin]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat Sun May 13, 2012 1:46 pm

"Mitsuko, we're not going to get kicked out of the school. I mean, it says on our records that we're female, everyone is just to blind to see that we're girls." Sauske said walking out of the dressing room after her.

"Yeah, boss. It's not like it wasn't a little obvious." Jinx said, not exactly helping Kyo any. "That's why they seemed so on the fence when they found out what we do here." Vane added, remembering how wide-eyed they were when they saw the girls come in.
Sauske Is A Cat
Sauske Is A Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Sun May 13, 2012 1:54 pm

"B-But we have to pay off that debt?How are we going to do that now?"Mitsuko asked,running her fingers through het short hair."I-I mean...We could only do this if we were guys."She said,starting to freak herself out even more,now on the verge of crying.

Kyo heard himself let out a strangled choking noise as he thought about that."B-But that doesn't mean anything.They didn't outright tell us."He mumbled,turning to Yuki."Wh-Why didn't you tell me?"

Yuki sighed and patted his back once more."You'll be okay,it wasn't your fault."He said,glaring at the twins as if to tell them to stay quiet.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat Mon May 14, 2012 9:07 am

"We can still pretend that we're guys. I mean, the only people that know are those idiots. We can make them swear to secrecy and keep up the act until we pay off the debt." Sauske pointed out. "See? It's not all that bad. We can still pay off our debt."

Jinx and Vane held up their hands in surrender when they saw Yuki's facial expression. They actually thought they were helping a little bit, but apparently not.
Sauske Is A Cat
Sauske Is A Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Mon May 14, 2012 9:13 am

"They're girls..."Kyo said,blinking a few times as he stood slowly."Hm..."He said,starting to think about this."Let's go tell them they're going to be put into training to become a host!"He said cheerily, walking back into the dressing rooms, his eyes closed."You two need host training!"He cheered.

Yuki turned to the twins and then looked after Kyo."Is he mental?"He asked quietly, shaking his head.

Mitsuko came out of the dressing room when she was back in her regular clothes."A host?Like you are?"She asked, her nose scrunched up in disgust."I would much rather be a dog then a host."
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat Sun May 20, 2012 4:21 am

"Same here." Sauske called out from the dressing room as she pulled her baggy 80s sweater over her head. She walked out of the dressing room and gave Kyo a quizzical look. "If anyone finds out that we're girls, they'll think that we're lesbians. I mean, there's nothing wrong with lesbians, but I don't want lies going around about us when we just got here."

"I guess so." The twins whispered back simultaneously. When they heard the girl's voices they decided it was safe to walk in. "Boss, they're right. This isn't a good idea." Jinx said, starting to worry a bit about his sanity. Well, even more than before.
Sauske Is A Cat
Sauske Is A Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Sun May 20, 2012 4:43 am

"W-What do you mean it's not a good idea?They already looked like guys why can't they be hosts?A-And I thought my ideas were always great?"Kyo asked them,starting to feel depressed again.

"Of coursdm they are all great its just...This one isn't your best."Yuki told him.

"Is he always so mopey and dramatic when he doesn't get his way?"Mitsuko asked as she looked at him pathetically as he fell to his knees.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:11 pm

"I'm sorry, but I'm not doing it. I'd rather be the host club's dog." Sauske said, tacking on in her mind, [i]At least we'd get out of this nut house every now and then.[/i] she looked over at Mitsuko and could tell she was thinking the same thing.

Jinx and Vane looked at each other. They both knew that the boss would win this one, like he always did. Especially when he moped like this. It was upsetting that they could never win in this club.
Sauske Is A Cat
Sauske Is A Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:17 pm

"I'd rather be neither."Mitsuko said looking over at her friend and then over at the four.She shook her head,it was kind of pathetic."But I mean...We would probably earn more money as being a host."She continued frowning slightly.

Kyo looked up at them with teary eyes."You mean...Y-You don't want to be in the host club at all?"He asked with a frown before looking back down at the ground.

Yuki sighed and rolled his eyes,shaking his head.He looked over at the two girls,waiting for them to accept.One was already starting to give in so the other probably will soon too.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:40 pm

Sauske let out a heavy sigh. "What exactly are you saying here, Mitsuko?" She had to admit, her friend had a point, but she didn't think she would be able to lie and flirt with a girl. She couldn't even flirt with boys, so this would just be ten times harder.

Jinx and Vane looked over at each other, knowing that if Mitsuko gave in, Sauske would. They just waited for them to cave. If they always did, surely the girls would too.
Sauske Is A Cat
Sauske Is A Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:45 pm

"I'm saying that we should do it.The sooner we pay it off the better and if it means pretending to be like them I'm up for it."Mitsuko told her friend with a frown."It makes sense to me."She told him.

Yuki sighed and looked at the twins."They're giving in so easily?It's amazing.I don't think even you two give in that easily."He muttered.

Kyo ignored Yuki and looked at the girls hopefully."Y-You mean that your going to be hosts with us?"He asked as he looked up from the ground,a grin on his face now.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:29 am

Sauske groaned. "Fine." She gave in. She honestly didn't think either of them would give in so easily, either. Mitsuko hardly ever gave in to anything. Well, they did have to pay off their debt. The sooner the better.

Jinx and Vane looked at each other and gave a silent high-five behind their backs. They were always right when it came to this sort of thing.
Sauske Is A Cat
Sauske Is A Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:38 am

"Wonderful!"Kyo said as he walked over to them,giving them a hug.He had a grin on his face and he no longer looking even a little bit sad."You each need your own little thing,now we just have to think of it."He said as he walked back over to Yuki.

"One don't touch me!Never again will you touch me!"Mitsuko hissed at him as she shivered when he walked away."And what do you mean we need our own little thing?"She asked in confusion.

"It's what makes you different from all the other host members."Yuki explained shrugging his shoulders."Do you two have any ideas?You two always have ideas."He said looking over at the twins.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:43 am

"Touch me again and I will cut your arms off." Sauske said, backing away from him. "And how are any of you supposed to know what makes us different from you? You don't even know us." she pointed out.

Jinx and Vane looked at each other. "She has a point." Jinx said. Vane looked at the girls. "Well, what ideas did you have in mind, then, smarty pants?" he asked, raising a perfect eyebrow.
Sauske Is A Cat
Sauske Is A Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:51 am

"The idea I have right now is punching you all in the face and then getting the hell out of here."Mitsuko grumbled as she looked over at Sauske,walking over to her."I don't like them looking at us like that."She muttered frowning as she slipped behind her.

"I didn't say I had an idea."Yuki said rolling his eyes."My ideas are best when it comes to financial plans.You two have the plans when it comes to that."He said as he looked over at Kyo who had opened his mouth."Don't suggest anything."He sighed.

Kyo looked at Yuki and closed his mouth,looking down at his feet,pouting."Fine.I'll just let the twins and you come up with everything.Let's see how well that turns out."He said sarcastically.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:49 am

Sauske groaned. "Do we have to tell you what we're like? I mean, why not just wing it?" she asked, her patience growing very thin. She'd rather be at home studying or reading or something.

Jinx and Vane almost laughed. "Wing it? Did you hear that, Jinx?" Vane asked his brother, covering his mouth with his hand as if he were about to die from laughter. Jinx chuckled a little. "Yeah."
Sauske Is A Cat
Sauske Is A Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:59 am

Mitsuko looked over at them and rolled her eyes.She walked over to them and glared up at them."Excuse me,I don't see what's so wrong with that.Winging it is better then what you idiots could come up with!"She snapped,clenching and unclenching her fists.

Kyo looked at them with wide eyes."No of course we can't wing it!I'm the charming one,they're the...Well,the um...Mischief ones.Yuki's the smart one and what are you two?"He asked them.

"Don't forget incestuous."Yuki said under his breath as he pushed his glasses up."Winging it doesn't sound bad honestly.Unless you two can come up with any ideas soon."He said turning to the twins.
~~~
So I just realized one of the twins aren't going to end up with one of the girls... >.>
<.< ONE OF THEM COULD BE GAY AND END UP WITH YUKI XD
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:04 am

Ooc: OH MY GOD, YES. xD

"I'm the one that's going to shove my foot so far up your ass that you'll taste it." Sauske said, walking up to Kyo, glaring daggers at him. She was a few inches from his face, and could tell he was sinking a bit and about to go in his pathetic little "depression" again.

"Honestly, I have no idea what they could be. They just seem angry to me." Jinx said with a shrug. Vane just nodded, being the more silent one. When Sauske glared at them, too, they backed up a bit, raising their hands in surrender.
Sauske Is A Cat
Sauske Is A Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:14 am

Kyo inched behind Yuki,looking at her from over his shoulder."Mommy they are being mean and not participating!"He complained to Yuki,pouting as he sunk behind him."They must be something that isn't angry!"

Mitsuko looked over at Sauske and raised an eyebrow."Did he just call him mommy?"She asked giggling as she shook her head."That's physically impossible and...Am I the only one who thinks that's funny?"She asked shaking her head.

"So they're winging it.Good,that's all settled."Yuki said quickly so Kyo wouldn't start crying or something.He turned to Mitsuko and signaled her to stop.It was pretty common for Kyo to call him mommy when it was just the host club members around.

ooc- WE JUST NEED TO FIGURE OUT WHICH ONE.
And I HAD TO INCLUDE THE MOMMY THING XD
IT MAKES ME LAUGH SO MUCH.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:25 am

Ooc: Me too. xD I'm just sort of sitting here dying.
And I guess Vane.

Sauske bit her lip to keep from busting out laughing. She accidentally let a couple of giggles slip and covered her mouth, her shoulders shaking. It was just so hard not to laugh at that. "I-I'm sorry." she managed to get out. "It's just so funny." she took a shaky breath, trying to control herself.

Jinx and Vane managed to not laugh and Sauske and Mitsuko's reactions. They had laughed at it at first too, but then Kyo had started crying so they stopped. Kyo was probably the most emotional person they had ever met.
Sauske Is A Cat
Sauske Is A Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:35 am

Vane it is xD
IC
Kyo felt himself start to get depressed.He walked over to a corner in the room and pressed his knees to his chest.He looked down,his hair falling on his face as he drew small circles in the carpet.

"Do you think he does that often,the calling him mommy and being depressed?"Mitsuko asked in a whisper to Sauske,laughing silently behind her hand.She cleared her throat and managed to have a straight face,putting her hand down by her side again.

Yuki sighed and rubbed his temples in annoyance.He heard Mitsuko and nodded his head slowly before walking over to Kyo."Mommy's here.It's okay."He said quietly as he patted his shoulder.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:41 am

Sauske laughed silently, falling slightly on Mitsuko's shoulder. "Oh god, I can't stop laughing." she whispered breathlessly. "This is just too much, oh god." she managed to compose herself after a little while, though.

Jinx and Vane looked at each other, their eyebrows raised. Jinx leaned over and whispered in his brother's ear, "She looks like a dying seal." Vane chuckled, earning a glare from Sauske. "I heard that, you know." she said.
Sauske Is A Cat
Sauske Is A Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:59 am

"Well you kind of did."Mitsuko said grinning slightly at her friend."But it's okay,I still love you!"She teased as she hugged her before letting go,looking over at the two.Shaking her head she let out a sigh."He is so pathetic."She whispered to Sauske.

"No it's not.I thought they wanted to be in the host club!They agreed!"Kyo whimpered as he looked up at Yuki.

"I know they agreed and they meant it but you are putting them under pressure.Just let them wing it,I'm sure that they're going to do fine."Yuki told him as he stood slowly,holding his hand out.

"Yeah,your right.They'll probably do fine!"Kyo agreed with a bright look on his face.He grabbed Yuki's hand and pulled himself up.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:29 am

"I don't think I've ever seen someone act like such a drama queen." Sauske whispered, slightly disgusted. From what she could tell, rich people were so weird and naive. It was really annoying that they thought they were so much better.

Jinx and Vane just watched the boss, disappointed that he was always pampered just because he was super dramatic. Though, it didn't really help who his dad was, either.
Sauske Is A Cat
Sauske Is A Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next