Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Khale and Nica come here! And anyone who wants to say hi to my friends.

2 posters

Go down

Khale and Nica come here! And anyone who wants to say hi to my friends. Empty Khale and Nica come here! And anyone who wants to say hi to my friends.

Post  Fennec Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:00 pm

Welcome to the family! God, I'm so happy you're here.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Khale and Nica come here! And anyone who wants to say hi to my friends. Empty Re: Khale and Nica come here! And anyone who wants to say hi to my friends.

Post  CaliNica Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:35 pm

hello friend
CaliNica
CaliNica
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Khale and Nica come here! And anyone who wants to say hi to my friends. Empty Re: Khale and Nica come here! And anyone who wants to say hi to my friends.

Post  Fennec Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:46 pm

Is Khale coming over in the morning? Or in the evening?
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliNica Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:58 pm

i said in the morning, if all goes well. i still gotta clean stuff bleh
CaliNica
CaliNica
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:04 pm

Oh. And, you'll actually get up and walk around and not be a sleepwalking zombie before she gets there? Before noon? I doubt that, Nica.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliNica Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:52 pm

well shes not here yet anyway xD and yeah its noon and imma zombie alien <-that kinda loooks like a zombie with palm tree problems
CaliNica
CaliNica
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:12 am

That's an alien nica. You don't have to call me Rowan, by the way. Everyone knows my name is Lizzi. And I talk about my best friends Nica and Khale all the time. (:
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliNica Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:21 am

yes i know u talk about us, u told people you cuddle me
CaliNica
CaliNica
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:25 am

Heheh. Hey, can I come over now? I'm bored and still laying in bed like a fatty.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down