Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey guys this has nothing do with anything this is why its ooc rite?

2 posters

Go down

Hey guys this has nothing do with anything this is why its ooc rite? Empty Hey guys this has nothing do with anything this is why its ooc rite?

Post  bree_bree15 Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:59 am

Anyways guys I need some help.

I want to get drama totally out of my life and all the drama in my life is causing me to lose this guy I really really like... I dunno how to get rid of all of it.. I hate it so much!!! Can anyone help me plz?!
bree_bree15
bree_bree15
you've got the hang of it.

Back to top Go down

Hey guys this has nothing do with anything this is why its ooc rite? Empty Re: Hey guys this has nothing do with anything this is why its ooc rite?

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:11 am

Honestly,I don't think there is anything to do.I know,I've had this happen before.This is what I did though-Wen he was around,I acted okay,then when he was gone I was a mess.But after awhile...I got over it.And it's hard.But basically I spent more time with my friends....And they helped so much.Friends help,a lot.Instead of being so obsessed about this guy,I talked with my friends...And I actually regretted not knowing about them,I learned some stuff that I missed because I wasn't actually paying attention to everything,and I missed so much.
So basically,if you ignore most of my babble,your friends should help you get through it.
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
you think you fancy, huh? [admin]

Back to top Go down