Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i rant to you guys far too often.

4 posters

Go down

i rant to you guys far too often. Empty i rant to you guys far too often.

Post  Jenna Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:51 am

why can't you go more than ten minutes without pissing me off? can't you tell by my goddamn tweets that i'm pissed off already? my mom is being a goddamn cunt and i'm tweeting about it and yet you still feel the need to fucking tweet me the most cringe worthy thing in the entire fandom knowing that it pisses me off? goddamn. why am i fucking friends with you? all you fucking do is piss me off more than anything else. your tweets, your friends, your personality--it all pisses me off. why the fuck do i stick around? oh, that's right, because you need me to. you should probably know that i've changed my mind about doing drill because of your motherfucking cunt friend who gives me shit every fucking chance she gets. she's in drill. i'm not gonna do drill if we will end up getting into petty arguments that will get ME in trouble because she's older. your friend is the reason that i can't follow my dreams. she should feel great about that. fuck you and your friends. fuck it all. i should've left a long time ago. we were best friends last summer, but then you went to high school and decided you were too good for me and made that cunt you call a friend your best friend and replaced me. now that i'm going to high school in the fall, you want to mend our friendship or whatever. i'm a different fucking person than i was last summer. i won't stick around for your shit this time. i went through hell for a year wondering when my best friend would come back. well, i made new best friends. ones who care about me and what i need and what i want and if i'm sad and if i'm pissed off. they know when to back off. they know when to let me cool off. but no. you keep fucking pushing. you push and push and push until you've pushed me over the edge and i snap. then i blow up on you and you get pissy acting like it's my fault. no. it's yours. if you'd know when to fucking stop, then it wouldn't happen. but you don't. and i don't think you ever will. because what it boils down to, is that you don't care about me. and i'm not sure if you even ever did. you just want to act like you do so that you can tear me down again. but i see through it. i see through it all. and next time you need me? bitch, i'm already long gone.
have fun with your life, because i'm done. so fucking done.

well, that was my rant to my 'friend'.

Jenna
Jenna
I'm great and you're jealous.

http://jennaisacoolcat.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

i rant to you guys far too often. Empty Re: i rant to you guys far too often.

Post  Jenna Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:49 pm

[a bit of a continuation]

Thanks for laughing it off when I said that I think about killing myself everyday. That I'm scared to tell my mom because I don't want her to make me get tested or send me to the mental hospital. That I'm terrified I won't make it to be 18. That everyday it gets harder to hold on. Thanks for acting like its a big fucking joke. I'm not on the edge of dying or anything. Fucking thanks. Cunt.
Jenna
Jenna

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:35 pm

Sad

*hug*
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:16 pm

Jenna,
The continuation like made me want to cry! I wish I could say Ive been here before, but I haven't. We are always here for you Jenna. And you know that. What you tell us stays with us.
I love you Jenna. Keep your head held high!
P.S.
I love when you rant.
*Hugs you and Lizzi*
You both need hugs right now.
Morgan
Morgan
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:27 am

I'm in a somewhat similar situation, Jenna, and I'm sorry. No one deserves to feel like shit. If you ever need to talk, you can always come to me. We haven't really talked in a while, and I know I said that a while ago, but just a reminder that the offer still stands. I hope things get better, you deserve them to <3
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

http://scarlett-johennessy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:20 am

I love you guys. I wish I could just put us all on an island together and everything would be golden.

Morgan, I know. And I love you. I'm still here--at least for the time being--and it's all fine. I'm coping how I need to cope.

And Taylor, we really haven't talked in a while. And it sucks. I will definitely talk to you more. We can both rant to each other. <3
Jenna
Jenna

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:23 am

I say when we are all older than 18 (So there is no kidnapping haha) we all plan a vacation to the beach or somewhere. We all meet up and live together, like our own version of jersey shore but not so brain rotting haha. Im here for you Jenna and for you Taylor. I love y'all both!
Morgan
Morgan
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:30 am

:D Yeah! And we can all bring a bunch of floaties, connect them, and just drift lazily out onto a lake or the ocean or whatever!
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:57 am

Jenna, I agree, and ranting to each other sounds like a great idea! I still have no life, so I'm available pretty much 24/7 haha.

Morgan, that would probably be like the greatest thing ever haha. If it doesn't happen I'll cry. & love you too <3.
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

http://scarlett-johennessy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:47 pm

Morgan, yes please! Where do I sign up?! Vicky is gonna be ancient by the time we're all 18, though. XD

Lizzi, I've got the duct tape if you've got the floaties. Wink

Taylor, I have no life outside of twitter, so it's cool. Ahaha. And I was gonna comment on your rant yesterday, but then I forgot. So I'll go comment like, now. Lol.
Jenna
Jenna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down