Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is my rant

3 posters

Go down

Here is my rant Empty Here is my rant

Post  babydoll16508 Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:22 pm

I do not know why I even bother coming on here and checking to see what other people have post since I know that out of the few roleplays I have, the other person has not replied. I'm pretty sure I come on in hopes that I'm wrong, but I'm almost always right.
And it's funny, because typically both the other person and I seem to be enjoying the RP and collaborating to make it fun.But then they randomly stop replying, but are still replying to all of their other roleplays. I understand that sometimes you forget because you're doing other RPs and I'm not online to reply or you just don't feel like it at the moment. I understand that sometimes RPs go unnoticed because of the other RPs your in and the ones other people are doing. But still, these aren't good excuses to stop replying or not reply for weeks upon weeks until you feel like it. Besides I even post in it to update it and help you notice it again. If you don't want to RP with me or find the RP boring or just don't have time for ours in specific anymore (though this one may offend a little), just tell me you want to end it. It's not that freakin' hard and I really don't care. And frankly it pisses me off when people don't do this. I hate being left in the air. And I'm not saying that I'm perfect and have never done it or that you're some horrible person for it or that it'll never happen. I'm just saying don't make a habit of it. It's annoying.

-This isn't specifically for any one person. This is just something I've noticed and pisses me off. However, if this offends you or it feel as if I am targeting you or whatever, then it probably means your guilty of the infraction.

M'kay, rant over.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Here is my rant Empty Re: Here is my rant

Post  Taylor Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:24 am

I know what you mean, and it's reallllyyyy annoying. I'm totally guilty of leaving the website for like weeks at a time because I'm really busy with school, but most of the time when I come back and I've started a role play no one even replied to it. Like okay I get that I'm not online but why does that mean you shouldn't respond? It really doesn't make any sense.
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

http://scarlett-johennessy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:51 am

I've sent you both a bunch of messages saying I want to start roleplays, and you never really respond.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:01 am

Lizzi, you always want to do stuff with werewolves/vampires, and to be honest I'm not really into that stuff! Plus I'm busy a lot, and I say straight up that I won't be able to reply and I don't want to start an RP that I can't finish!
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

http://scarlett-johennessy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:50 am

Lizzi, the last message you sent me to RP, I didn't get until after I logged off, and when I logged back on, I didn't really feel like roleplaying. I moreso was just checking and then getting off like I typically do. And I like werewolves/vampire type stuff, but I don't like doing them a bunch and I've never thought of a good witch one!

And Taylor, I understand completely. But that's fine if I'm told in advance that type of stuff. I'd much prefer you tell me that because then I won't worry about the replies.

I'm just saying, I'm more offended when people don't reply than say they don't want to do it.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down