Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- A Forbidden Love.

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

- A Forbidden Love. - Page 2 Empty Re: - A Forbidden Love.

Post  Kobe. Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:27 am

Ashe slowly walked towards her door and opened it. "Yes Ember?" She asked softly as she fully stepped out of her room, closing the door shut behind her.

Valentine turned to see Asha. [thats weird because that's how Ashe is pronounced XD] "Princess?" He asked softly. "Why aren't you where you are suppose to be? Why were you wondering out there?"

Vincent closed his eyes and grinned. "My children, I feel your presence." He spoke loud enough for them to hear. "Tell me, are you ready for what has to be done tonight?"

Germany took a deep breath. "I can only intefear if the princesses are in danger." She sighed and slowly sat down.
Kobe.
Kobe.
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

http://meez.com/maxilovesyew

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:30 am

Ember lookekd up at her."I feel like somethings going to happen Sis.....and I was wondering if I could hang out with you..."She said looking up at her truthfully.

Ashley was poring the dirty water out as she yawned softly.

Zero sighed, he didn't really want to do this as he sat in the back not saying a word as he watched him.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:20 pm

"Wandering your men dragged me from my carriage. I don't even know if my driver is alive dead or hurt. OS this how you treat all your guest?" Asha asked holding her head high and glaring at the men who brought here there.

Nanet smiled and walked toward Vincent. She nodded her head and Jimi flapped his wings flying toward Vincent "Yes we are yes we are." He said.

Asa rollee his eyes."As long as I get to kill some people." He said his eyes turning black.
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:15 am

Ashe looked down at Ember and smiled at her sweetly. "Sure, I was just getting ready to go to the Rose Garden." She grabbed Embers hand. "Don't tell Daddy, Okay?"

Vincent smiled sweetly and slowly stood up, his Grey-ish Kimono slid off of his shoulder, exposing his torso area. "Well, My children, Tonight, we shall take the Kingdom down, and all of those who live inside." He chuckled evily as his eyes went from a shining silver, to a glassy brlood red. "My children this is the moment we have been waiting for."

Valentine chuckled softly. "No, I'm very sorry, My gaurds are just over protective. Especially tonight." He spoke softly but stern. "You can let her go now."

Vayne slowly walked from the castle and ran to Vincent. "Father, I am here." He hopped down from a nearby tree and crossed his arms. "The King, He knows, He is prepared."

Ooc// I'll just bring Germany back in.
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:22 am

Nanet watched Vincent with curious eyes to her it seemed he wanted anarchy. Complete chaos and despair. It didn't sunrise her though that's what Asa wanted a man after her own heart. Something inside her told her she wouldn't live to see the next morning. Jimi cocked his head and looked at Nanet he nuzzled her trying to make her feel comfortable.

"Thank you." Asha said with a frown looking at him."and why would your men be on their guard?" Asha becoming worried about her safety and of the man she was talking to. The King. He must be the king and I've been so rude to him and I'm a guest I'm his home. Asha immediately dropped to the ground her head at his feet.
"Oh I'm so sorry your highness please forgive me." She said.
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:30 am

"Please, Call me Valentine." Valentine grabbed her arm and slowly lifted her to her feet. "We are expecting intruders." He sighed. "And my main worry, Is my children." He looked at The woman and nodded.

Vincent looked over at Asa, then Nanet he smiled sweetly at them both. "You two musn't worry so much. I won't let a thing happen to Either of you." He nodded and slowly brushed his fingers through his hair.

Ooc: Whoa, talk about major incest.
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:50 am

Nanet smirked then pulled Jimi down from her shoulder and on to her hand. He Hung upside down for a moment.

Asha looked away from him."Your children? Are they in danger?"She asked folding her hands over them and resting them on her stomach."Can I help at all. Oh I've been so rude. I'm Lady Asha of the city of death." She said truning to him her eyes light brown. Her home was a city tucked onto of a mountain with waterfalls. For it to have such a grim name the people were kind and peaceful. And when they went to war the name of the city made since.

Asa looked at Vincent then at Nanet. He raised a brow at them.
"So when do things start?" He asked looking at Vayne.

Hendrix noticed some commotion going on. He went on to the roof getting a better view of what was to happen. He then looked at the horizon seeing the sun setting
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  cy-fi Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:51 am

ooc: still room for two guys and a girl? regular show is awesome!!!
cy-fi
cy-fi
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:12 am

Ooc: Sure join please do!

Vincent shrugged. "Now." He chuckled and raised his hand. "Valentine. Your Kingdom shall now be ours." He looked at Vayne, Asa, and Nanet. "Are you all ready?"

Vayne nodded and looked at Vincent. "I'm ready." He nodded and slid his hands in his pockets.

Valentine looked at Asha and smiled sweetly. "No, But you may help if you insist." He nodded and walked towards her. "We need all the help we can get."

Germany shook her head. "It's time to fight, weather the gods think it's acceptable or not."
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:22 am

I wish I knew how to help. She thought to herself.
"Do your men know what you're facing?" Asha asked looking at him.

"Yes we are." Asa said with a evil grin
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:47 am

"They don't, But I do." Valentine looked at Asha.

Vincent hopped in a tree and smirked. "Well, lets go." He spoke as he hopped in another tree.

Vayne followed after Vincent and smirked. "Tonight will be grand." He chuckled as he hung upside down from a branch.
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:50 am

Zero jumped up into the tree as he looked at Vincent."I won't be joining you, I still believe that what we are doing is wrong."He said staring into his eyes."There has to be another way....."He said

Ember smiled and nodded."Sure, I love the gardent."She giggled and put her finger to her mouth."My lips are sealed."She said smiling.

Ashley was now walking around the castle, she was bored and wishing to play with someon.

ooc; yay just got home, sorry
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  cy-fi Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:15 am

[these good?]

Xmare
18-20 in human looks, 1,000 by true vampire age
He is a black vampire
Normally he wars a messenger bag that has a green bunny with one black button eye. He himself has a patch over his right eye where he was blinded at long ago, he is very protective of his sister. His sister is Amilia. He lives in the kingdom with his sister, as servants.
Human form
- A Forbidden Love. - Page 2 Jack
Vampire form
- A Forbidden Love. - Page 2 Vampire
Martax
about the same age as Xmare
He is an angel
Normally hangs around Xmare and his little sister Amilia. He is a knight in the kingdom, kind and strong.
- A Forbidden Love. - Page 2 TotA___Guy_Cecil_by_SetoKakashil-1
Amilia, normally called Ami but just Xmare
only about 3 years younger than Xmare
Black Vampire
She made the little bright green bunny witht he one black button eye that is in Xmare's messenger bag. He is her blood brother. She is a servant with her brother. She has a very strange power, she is called a spinner, for she can spin creatures of any size or form. She is also a sculpture, she will quickly create something from clay, rock, metal and artificial life will be breathed in to it by her mind and hands.
Human form
- A Forbidden Love. - Page 2 3338125674_a3b7caba42
Vampire form
- A Forbidden Love. - Page 2 Hgftgh
cy-fi
cy-fi
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:57 am

Ashe smiled brightly at Ember. "Great. Let's go." Ashe walked in the hallway with Ember's hand held in hers as they walked outside of the Castle and into the Rose Garden.

"There might be another way in your eyes My son..." Vincent looked at Zero as his voice slowly trailed off. "We should get going."
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:59 am

Ember giggled and nodded. She looked around the castle as they walked and smiled as they were finaly outside.

Zero sighed."I guess I don't have a choice."He said stepping out of the way.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:19 am

Nanet grabbed Zeros hand and pulled him back some as the others walked ahead."I think you're right"She said and looked at Jimi he let out a sigh
"Finally I don't have to talk like some mindless pigeon." He said and ruffled his feathers "There is a better way than total chaos." He said Nanet nodded in agreeing with him.

Asha turned "So what are you facing?" She asked seeing all his men had left the room.

Hendrix looked up and saw Germany. He called her name grabbing her attention.

Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:23 am

LadyCici wrote:Nanet grabbed Zeros hand and pulled him back some as the others walked ahead."I think you're right"She said and looked at Jimi he let out a sigh
"Finally I don't have to talk like some mindless pigeon." He said and ruffled his feathers "There is a better way than total chaos." He said Nanet nodded in agreeing with him.

Asha turned "So what are you facing?" She asked seeing all his men had left the room.

Hendrix looked up and saw Germany. He called her name grabbing her attention.

Zero blinked and looked over noticing Nanet."I see, thanks for the support."He said smiling. "We should try and do something to prevent this....we might be able to get ahead of the group...."he said thinking.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:00 am

Valentine sighed and looked down. "My brother." He whispered. Vincent was Valentine's adopted brother, No one knew except for the two, and now Vincent was back, Back to kill Valenine.

Vincent looked at Vayne, then at Zero and Nanet not really caring if they followed. "Vayne, Make sure, That they follow." Vincent spoke as he dissapered into the shadows.

Ashe looked at Ember as she sat along the roses, she picked one making sure not to touch the thorns nad twirled it. "Pretty huh?"

Vayne nodded at Vincent and continued to hang from the tree. "So, Having second thoughts huh?" Vayne looked at Zero and Nanet.

Germany slowly looked down at Hendrix. "Yes? You called me?" She asked softly, her Russian accent poured out of her mouth.
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:04 am

Ember walked over to some roses as she smelled them smiling as she skipped back over to her sister."Ya and really soothing, it smells really good here."She said watching the rose she had in her hand."I've been stuck in my room for so long.S"he ffrowned.

Zero looked over at Vayne."And if I am....why should you care and even if you did there isn't much you can do to stop me."he said turning to face him."Your just a little dog following him."
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:12 am

Vayne Shrugged. "I could careless, Why would I stop you, let alone try. Plus if that was the case, Why would you be here with Vincent anyway?" Vayne looked at Zero and sighed. Vayne was more than willing to help his Creator, or Father, kill the King, but what he didn't know was that Vincent had put a curse on Vayne, So if he ever tried to Leave, His insides would feel as though they were burning.

Ashe smiled and nodded. "I love coming here, It relaxes me, Maybe you should come with me more often, Yes?" She picked a petal from the Rose and handed it to Ember. "Mother used to say tell me that If I was to ever have a Sister, I would have to give them one every year, to represent how beautiful they are, and how beautiful they always will be."
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:17 am

Zero looked away."The reason I came is to see iff I could possible persuade some people to think of a different way....I know what could have happened."he said walking over to a tree.

Ember nodded."Ya, I would love to!"She giggled and blinked as she took the petal and looked at it then back up at her. "I miss mommy....."She said looking down, she looked like she was going to cry as a few tears dropped from her face landing on the rose petal.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:01 am

"Im drawn to Vincent. He's very intresting." Nanet said looking up at Vayne. She had stopped walking by now watching the two talk

"Yes I did. Why are you down here on earth?" Hendrix asked looking at Germany. It was rare for him to see her and she normally only came down from her throne was when something intresting was going to happen.

Asha looked at him a bit confused. Mother I did not sign up for this. She thought to herself she never even really wanted to come to the village in the first place she had wanted her drivier to take her to the islands but he had refused given direct orders from her father. The big boss.
She truned to him her dress falling off her shoulders some.
"Your brother is wanting to kill you?" She asked not undersdtanding by the slighest

Asa had stopped and went back with Vayne hearing Nanet's comment. He frowned that cant be good she's more powerful than she knows. He though to himself Not good at all.
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:38 am

Vayne hopped from the tree and shrugged. "Well it doesn't matter to me, I just want to be in some action, It's been 15 years since Vincent has taken me along on such journeys." Vayne turned and began to walk away. "I'll just Tell Vincent that you guys are on your way, So he doesn't get all Angry and whatnot."

Valentine sighed. "My brother, I evil, Of course the first person he would want to kill without reason would be a family member." He nodded.

Germany stepped towards Hendrix. "An unholy war, Is soon to happen." Germany nodded and crossed her arms. "Bettwen a Royal King, and His Ungrateful Fool of a Brother."

Ashe nodded. "I miss her too, We all do, But one day, we can finally take her place. Together." Ashe embraced Ember in a hug. "She would be more than Honored, I'm sure."

Vincent Sat in a Tree that was placed just behind the Kingdom walls. "It's time." He whispered slowly and closed his eyes.
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:53 am

Zero nodded at him."So, your just bored."he said and turned his attentions to to them."You guys ready?"HE asked curiously.

Ember hugged her back, tearas streaming down her eyes."I know she woudl.....but...I don't know if I'm ready>S"he ssaid softly.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:48 pm

"I know isn't it exciting?" Hendrix asked with happiness she would dis like." Don't give me that look my love. The princess will be fine except for one." He said pulling out a watch from his pocket.

Nanet nodded "I can understand that. So what is your plan Valentine?' She asked him. She could plainly see he was a good king and father.
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next