Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- A Forbidden Love.

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

- A Forbidden Love. - Page 3 Empty Re: - A Forbidden Love.

Post  Kobe. Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:02 pm

"I have no plan, I wouldn't want to kill my brother, well my twin brother, It would be like killing a part of myself. If I have to kill him, then I will." Valentine sighed. "He's here." He mumbled.

Ashe hugged Ember a little tighter. "Yes you are, And if your really not, Just remember I'll be there with you, Always."

"No this is not exciting, It's a fight between brothers, family." Germany looked at Hendrix. "Wait, which princess?" She asked curiously.

Vayne nodded. "Very bored, I don't plan on touching the King, Vincent would have my head if I even tried." Vayne turned to look at Zero. "At least kill a few guards so Vincent doesn't get too suspicious."
Kobe.
Kobe.
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

http://meez.com/maxilovesyew

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:13 am

"One that is not of your concern." Hendrix said looking at her. He then looked back out to the city slipping the watch back in to his pocket. He looked at his lover.

Asha touched his shoulder." I am sorry I can not offer my help." She said and wonded her hands.

Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:09 am

Ember huggedd her back>"Your right, I just need to remember that and I'll be ok."She said smiling slightly as she looked up at her.

Zero sighed looking away."I'll do that if I have to."He told him looking at him from hehind his shoulder.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:15 am

"Well like I said, I could careless." Vayne nodded and began heading towards the kingdom.

Ashe smiled and stood up, holding Ember's hand. "Yes, That's all."

Valentine nodded. "I figured that, but It's okay, Honest." Valentine looked at her. "But Do not leave, It is far too late for that."

Germany looked at Hendrix. "I'll find out sooner or later." Germany smirked and rubbed the back of her head. "Remember, I am A Goddess."
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:21 am

Ember smiled as she held her hand."Ok, sis I think I'm ready when the time comes."She giggled.

Zero nodded and started towerds the kingdom in a different path. He jumped from tree to tree seeing the kingdom coming closer.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:08 am

"That you are my love, but still by the time you figure out which one it is you won't be able to save her. You can only cheat me once." He said sternly. Looking down at the people walking by. He shook his head they are so young he thought.

" I wouldn't be able to even if I wanted. I can see the blood that's going to shed and by morning the city will be covered in it." She said her eyes turning white. She hated the fact that she could feel someone's emotions and hated the fact even more that she could see only pain and death that was to happen. She could feel their happiness but it did nothing when she would see the hurt pain and suffering they would indure. In Tue end no one could cheat death and the bad outweighed the good.

Nanet looked up at Zero then at Vayne."I don't understand you. Why do you follow in his foot steps? Why not take charge for yourself?" She asked."Charge for yourself. Charge for yourself" Jimi whistled and bent pinched his beak closed so that he would stop talking.

Asa looked over at Vincent."What is your motive? All this for just one small village?" He asked
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:22 am

Ashe smiled at Ember once more. "We should be getting inside." SHe nodded and began walking.

Valentine smirked to himself and crossed his arms. "The war will begin soon." He nodded and looked towards the castle doors.

Vincent looked over at Asa. "It goes way deeper than that." He muttered and began thinking of the past life he had with Valentine. "Way deeper." He growled softly.

Vayne shrugged to himself. "He's like a dad, I can't disobey My dad." He muttered to Nanet. When he finally reached the Kingdom he found Vincent and Asa. "Hey You guys, Nanet and Zero are on their way."

Germany sighed softly. "It wouldn't matter, I can't interfere, I would have to face serious concequences." She nodded. "But that won't stop me." She turned from Hendrix and sighed once more. "I must be going. I have business to handle."
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:27 am

Ember nodded as she followed her. Her hand in her's softly as she giggled.

Zero made hsi way to the kingdom, he arrived from behind as he transformed and flow up onto the wall. He turned back as he jumped down and made hsi way into the castle.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:40 am

"He's cursed you know?" Jimi asked as they approached the group she waved and gave vincet a flirty smile.

Asa jumped down from the tree he was in a and threw his arm over Nanet shoulder."Don't do anything foolish my dear."He whispered in to her ear. She pushed him off.
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:13 am

Vincent grinned to himself and looked over at Nanet. "Well let's go my children." He spoke as he stood up on the branch and nodded.

Ashe smiled as she entered the castle and seen Her father. "Father." She smiled.

"What were you two doing outside at this time of night, It's dangerous." Valentine looked at Ashe and Ember.

Vayne looked at Vincent and nodded. "Tonight will be grand."
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:27 am

EMber looked up."Daddy...."She said softly. She looked down not saying anything.

Zero sneaked into the castle as he started to look around trying to find the king.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:09 am

"Valentine they're inside the castle." Asha said looking up at him. She wasn't quite sure what it was about him, but whatever it was she liked it. She liked it alot. She smiled sweetly seeing the girls "Hello there"

Nanet recited a spell and she was inside. She didn't understand why people thought witches always used wands but they didn't. She was to powerful for one.She reached into her small pouch and pulled out a handful of sparkling dust. It slipped from her hand and as of hit the floor formed into shadow people. "Find the princess and bring them back alive." The shadows gave an eerie laugh before quickly going off.
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:29 am

"Damn it." Valentine spoke under his breath. "Ashe, Ember, come here. I told you to stay inside." He sighed and grabbed ashe and ember.

Ashe looked at Asha and smiled. "Hi." SHe looked at Valentine. "Well Father I wanted to go out for a little." She nodded.

Vayne hopped over the kingdom wall and smirked as he Vanished and appeared on the rooftops of the castle and seen a gaurd by the edge. Vayne slightly pushed him causing the gaurd to fall over. "Oh dear, suicide is not the way." He chuckled and walked towards a window kicking the glass so he could get inside.

Germany turned and looked in the direction of the castle. "Oh no." She sighed and shook her head. "They are already there." She cursed under her breath.

Vincent smirked and walked up to the castle doors and clenched his fist causing the crystal doors to shatter. "This war has begun."
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:44 am

Hendrix quickly grabbed Germanys arm " what do you intend to do?" Get in their and get hurt*" he asked. His were almost black. He didn't want anything to happen to her. His place was at the castle but not hers

Asha looked back as Valentine grabbed the girls she quickly pulled the doors shut and locked them. She knew that no door was going to stop them. She gasped as she heard the eerie laughs. Her hands flew to her mouth and she shook her head sweeping away from the door.

Asa smiled killing a guard that was in his way. He walked down a hall and spotted a maid she looked terrified. He didn't kill women it seemed far to cruel to him "Kindly point me to the throne room. She pointed a shaky hand down the hall."Thank you."

Nanet smiled as her shadows speed through kingdom. She could hear screams of maids and guards who had meet their end
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:00 am

Germany looked at Hendrix. "There is nothing I can do." She admitted. "But it doesn't hurt to try." Germany nodded and sighed.

Valentine sighed. "Damn it." He swore and tapped his foot. He didn't know what to do but he had to figure something out and fast.
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:19 am

"Turn the lights off." Ways said watching the door."Turn the lights off." She said again

Hendrix frowned "Fine if that's how you feel. Fine." He said he pulled her close to him and they were enveloped in shadows and appeared at the castle next not far from Nanet
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:26 am

Zero was walking down the hall as he spotted the shadows."Thats not good."He said as a sword appered in his hand. He ran up slashing a few as they tried to attack some of the maids."Get to hiding."he said as they nodded running off. Zero looked around trying to find the main room as he started to run through the castle slashing down any shadows he sees.

Ember kept close to Ashe, scared as she looked around.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:36 am

Nanet screamed in pain. As zero slashed the shadows. She buckled over in pain gripping her stomach. Jimi flapped his wings jumping down and hopping to Nanet."Nanet. Nanet." He said rubbing his head against her cheek
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:37 am

"No. VIncent works well in the Dark." Valentine spoke. Valentine looked around and he could just smell Vincent approaching. "He's inside." He whispered.

"Hello brother." Vincent spoke softly as he walked up to Valentine. "It's been a while hasn't it?" Vincent chuckled as he slid his Kimono back on his bare shoulder.

Germany looked around. "Vincent..... He's found Valentine." Germany sighed. "Ashe and Ember Aren't safe around them."

Ashe leanded ove to Pick Ember up. "It's okay Em, I promise." She whispered.

Vayne walked along the Castle looking for something to do, He didn't want to take anyone's life but he already did.
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:42 am

Ember nodded as she hugged her."Ok Sis...."She said softly crying a bit.

Zero continued to make his way through the castle, slashing through the shadows. He blinked as he saw Vayne and frowned."I have to get to the king."He said softly.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:49 am

"No one is safe when he's around." Hendrix said holding her hand.

Asha steeped back bumping in to the girls she stayed infringe of them keeping her eyes on Vincent. She didn't like way his shew felt of was poisonous and felt horrible.

Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:56 am

"You better hurry before Vincent gets to him." Vayne nodded. "Follow me, I think they are In the dining room somewhere." Vayne looked at Zero.

Ashe held Ember in her arms and held her tightly. "They're twins?" She asked as she looked at Vincent then at Valentine. "But..." He voice trailed off.

Germany looked at Hendrix. "We have to atleast try and help Don't you think?" Germany asked.

Valentine looked over At Asha, Ashe, and Ember. "Vincent, I want you to leave."

"You can want, all you want, but I'm Vincent Remember?" Vincent nodded. "I'm like your bad half."
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:10 am

Asha cringed and started to rub her temples.

Hendrix shook his head. He wasnt supposed to interfere in their lives just watch the parade from above."Fine but once the gods know about this it'll be hell to pqy for me." He swirled pulling her towards the ding area.
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  zerofz1 Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:17 am

Zero nodded as he followed after him. He saw Vincent as he ran towerds him. He slashed through the air sending a blade of air at him.

Ember hugged her back."Sis.....I-I think....he's going to.....try and......kill me......"She said softly.
zerofz1
zerofz1
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:25 am

Vincent looked over at Zero and quickly dodged his attack. "Do not interfere." He spoke sterny and walked towards Valentine.

"The twins, they are getting ready, to figt." Germany stated and sighed. "Now we really can't interfere."

Ashe looked at Ember. "Why would they want to do that?"

Valentine stepped up to Vincent. "You were always my bad half, after all we are twins aren't we?"

Vayne looked at Vincent and Valentine. "Are they going to fight?"
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next