Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If u dont read this my garden gnome minions will find hunt you doooown!

3 posters

Go down

If u dont read this my garden gnome minions will find hunt you doooown! Empty If u dont read this my garden gnome minions will find hunt you doooown!

Post  LizziWylf2012 Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:46 am

Ohmygod, What?!

Life sucks. Yeah, that sounds a little bit emo, but anyone with common sense would agree with me. Let me explain. Actually, explaining everthing from the beginning would most likely make your head explode. Let me sum it up.
My friend just ruined the best moment I've ever had in my life to tell me I'm some sort of ancient battle warrior from another universe. Don't believe me? Tough.
Shall I now explain to you what's been going on from the beginning?

Tell me if any of you guys wanna read more of the story and I'll keep going What a Face

LizziWylf2012
n00b.

Back to top Go down

If u dont read this my garden gnome minions will find hunt you doooown! Empty Re: If u dont read this my garden gnome minions will find hunt you doooown!

Post  ♡ Alicia ♡ Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:26 pm

Explain please. I'm curious.

♡ Alicia ♡
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

If u dont read this my garden gnome minions will find hunt you doooown! Empty Re: If u dont read this my garden gnome minions will find hunt you doooown!

Post  Mrs.Fred_Weasley Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:34 am

:[.It was too short.I need more.
Please keep going?D':.
Please for meeee?
And this amazing cookie!
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
Mrs.Fred_Weasley
you think you fancy, huh? [admin]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:58 am

It was too short for me to decide whether I like it or not.
The plot seems interesting, but there's still a lot of other important factors that I'd need to see and shit. But yeah, you should continue. I'd like to see where this goes. :3

Back to top Go down

If u dont read this my garden gnome minions will find hunt you doooown! Empty ooopsies

Post  LizziWylf2012 Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:57 am

Razz Well, um actually, that was just a spur of the moment thing lol. But here, I'll send you this other thing i was making!

Chapter One: A Day At Home

It was a quiet and boring day at home when a knock came at the door. I looked up from my thick spell book.
"Illi? Are you home?" I sighed at Ace's voice. He'd been doing this for three hundred years.
"Ace, just come in. You live here!" He walked in and I watched as he smiled at me and closed the door. His short and spiky black hair was ruffled by the breeze outside and his green eyes smiled at me under thick black lashes. He sat down next to me on the couch and asked, "So what's been going on with you?" I closed my book and leaned back on the couch.
"Nothing. Waiting for Luna and Micah to wake up. Rius is up north somewhere and he's on Kara." I looked at him.
"Whats up with you, then? Haven't seen you all day." Somehow, being a mythical creature didn't really make life interesting. He shrugged and said, "Nothing much. I've been at a friend's house."
I sighed, put my book on the coffee table, and stood up. I headed towards my kitchen.
"Hungry, Ace? I got tons of food. Just went shopping yesterday." I grabbed a blood bag from my mini-fridge and poured the blood into two glasses. I also grabbed a giant bag of chips and walked back into the living room with our snack. Ace took one of the glasses of blood and took a huge gulp.
"If you spill any of that, I will totally end you, Ace." I opened the bag of chips and took a handful. Just as I sat down someone opened the door and barged in. I grinned as I saw the familiar face.
"Rius! How was the trip?" I stood up and walked over to give him a hug.
He hugged me back and said in his most sarcastic voice, "Pretty good, if having three werewolves attacking me counts as fun." I pulled back and raised an eyebrow at him.
"You're okay, right? I swear, if you were hurt I'd reak havoc upon those werewolves." He smiled and laughed.
"Well, I got a small gash on my side; I fell off of Kara. But other than that, I'm fine." I frowned. I'd known Rius for two thousand years. He couldn't lie to me. I stepped around him and lifted his shirt up, revealing his six pack
and a large white bandage that wrapped around his midsection that was soaked with blood on one side.
I laughed. "Small, eh? You can't lie to me. I know you too well," I pushed his shirt down,"Go sit down, I'll heal you." He sighed and sat down on the couch, next to the grinning Ace. Rius looked at me as I disappeared into the next room and said something under his breath to Ace, thinking I couldn't hear him.
"How does Illi know me so well, when after two thousand years, she's still a mystery to me?" They both laughed as I walked back in with fresh bandages and and a wet washcloth. I smiled and said, "I heard that." Rius blushed, bringing out his dark red eyes and longish black hair.
"Take the shirt off. I need to treat this wound." He took off his shirt (Hot, much?) and I gently peeled off the bloody bandages.
"Oh, wow, Rius. You did not fall off of Kara. Those werewolves did this to you." He winced as I dabbed at the blood with the wet rag.
"Well, I know how mad you get when I get hurt," he said,"So I kind of didn't want you to go into a big rage over this." He smiled at me as I cleaned off the last of the blood. I smiled back and said a few spells of healing. The gash closed up somewhat and I patched over it with the clean bandages.
Ah, Rius. The very same Rius that turned me into a werepire so many centuries ago. I knew from the very day I'd met him, that he was my true love. With his strong, proud eyes. Shoulder-length black hair, sarcastic smile. He was truly the most handsome person I'd ever met. And right now, as I looked up into his dark red eyes, I had a sudden urge to kiss him. But I couldn't. Not in
front of Ace. But even as I thought this, our faces were getting closer, closer...
Yaaawn!
"What's for breakfast?"

Hahaha poor Illaraiana. Btw, Rius is short for Decarius.

LizziWylf2012
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down